Tough Love

BTS ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 "Stop following me, Jungkook."

Suga doesn't even bother turning around to look at Jungkook as he walks across the school's empty courtyard. The sun is setting in the distance and Suga just wants to get home after having sat through hours of goddamn detention. Detention he didn't even deserve. Ok, well maybe he did, after punching that guy so hard he broke a rib. But still...he defended a kid from a bully. He should have been rewarded. And as if sitting through detention wasn't enough punishment, now the kid he "rescued" was trailing after him like a puppy.

Suga stops abruptly and turns around, catching the surprise and fear in Jungkook's eyes as the kid flinches. Suga softens his tone after realising that the boy must have gone through a lot of intimidation lately if he flinches instinctively like that.

"Hey... I wasn't going to hit you. Why are you following me? You didn't go home?"

As Suga talks to the boy, he is struck by the fact that Jungkook is taller than him, yet seems smaller because of his quiet personality. A second later he's looking into Jungkook's face for even more answers as the younger boy lifts his hand to offer him a rose.

"Hyung... this is for you."

"That's gay,kid," he jokes.

Jungkook looks down sadly and mumbles something about "that's why they hit me in the first place" and Suga immediately clasps Jungkook's shoulder roughly, forcing the boy to look up at him.

"What? They bullied you for bei
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter