Encounter

EXO SERIES: Byun Baekhyun's Heart's Desire [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>MI KYUNG'S POV<<

I accidentally ran into someone on my way back to school. Well, I was lost somewhere but I told Ye Jin to pick me up a few minutes ago. Since I couldn't wait any longer until she would come, I decided to ask some people on the street which was rarely seen here. A high school student not knowing her way back to school, it was also rarely seen. 

Looking up, I quickly apologized to the young woman. "I am sorry, I am in a hurry." I said and was on the verge of leaving. 

"This outfit was new and because of you, I fell and there is dirt on it. Do you know that this is from America? And this bag is very expensive." The young woman responded rudely. At least I was apologizing, I could've just continued walking. "How do you want to repay it?" 

"Jagiya!" I heard a male voice shouting and the young woman turned around. Byun Baekhyun was heading towards her, waving his hand to get noticed. "Jagiya, I told you I would pick you up." 

I looked at Byun Baekhyun and stepped back. This girl was his girlfriend, the one he was with when Ye Jin and I went to the Han River. She had pale skin, long black hair and she was beautiful. She was taller than me and she had the same height as Byun Baekhyun. If not, even taller.

Baekhyun was about to greet me and bow, but then he looked up in my face and crooked his head. "Kim Mi Kyung, what are you doing here?" 

"Why do you know her? She bumped into me on purpose. Look at my clothes, they are ruined." She whined and clung to Baekhyun. Just like a bug. I was never judgemental, but the way she talked and complained about everything, even saying I ran into her on purpose. I just had to conclude she was a witch. 

"Chae Won, I will buy you new clothes and a new bag. Don't worry." Baekhyun smiled gently at her and turned back to me, changing his faciual expression from gentle to serious. "Kim Mi Kyung is someone I know." 

"Someone I know." I thought and shook my head mentally.

Baekhyun was right though. We were only people who knew each other. No special relations. Maybe my parents knew his parents. They had to. They would at least know the name of the company, well, I didn't. 

"But this is new and I wanted to wear it. Scold her and take my side." The girl continued whining and Baekhyun tried to calm her down. "What are you waiting for? She ruined everything. This can't be fixed." 

I apologized again although I would've so done something else to her. I didn't, not because she was his girlfriend but I didn't want to cause more trouble. She would whine anyway, because of nothing. Baekhyun would buy her new things like he said. 

"Baekhyun-ssi, take care of your girlfriend and don't let her run around." Otherwise she might blame others for running into her on purpose. I did not make a big fuss about it, but I did not like the way she acted. "I'll leave first." And so I left, luckily running into Ye Jin who came in due time. 

I'd tell her later about it. Well, I hadn't thought Byun Baekhyun would like these type of women. Everything was possible. 

"And you did nothing?" Ye Jin asked me as I sat down on my bed and she kept on walking through our dormitory room. "How could you? I mean you apologized and she only talked about her super new clothes." 

"Well, I wouldn't meet her again anyway. After all, it's Byun Baekhyun's taste and not mine." I responded, leaning against the backrest. "If my parents found out I caused trouble then they'll make me to a transfer student and I want to stay here." 

"They don't have to find out, you are just too nice. I would've slapped her in the face and then run away." Ye Jin joked and I couldn't help but to smile. 

"In front of Baekhyun? He would've told Principal Yoo about my behaviour because his girlfriend was slapped in the face by me." I let out a sigh and got up. "There will always be people like her. You can't avoid them." 

"Where are you going? We just arrived at school." My best friend wanted to know as I took out my cellphone to text someone. "A guy? Do you have a date? Someone I know? A guy?"

Too many questions. "I don't have a date but my answer is yes to the other questions. I'm going to pick up Nam Hwan oppa. He said he would wait for me in front of the school gates sinc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter