Exercises

EXO SERIES: Byun Baekhyun's Heart's Desire [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>MI KYUNG'S POV<<

''I enjoy looking at you.'' Baekhyun smiled at me as I turned back to him. I really tried to read this stuffy book so I could finish my homework quickly, but I always felt Baekhyun's look on me and this made me feel uncomfortable. How should I concentrate on reading when Baekhyun stared at me? 

I enjoyed looking at him too. That was why I got distracted the entire time, so I turned away from Baekhyun and hid my face among the pages in the book. 

''Don't hide from me, Mi Kyung-ah. I want to look at you.'' Baekhyun said causing my eyes to widen. He teased me. Definitely.

I was everything, but not shy. Baekhyun knew that and he loved teasing me. 

''And what are you going to do? I doubt that you'll finish your studies at university.'' I changed the subject. I didn't want him to know that I felt nervous around him, he'd knew I lied. 

''My parents are not that old, so I could wait long until I take over LG International, but I don't want to do that. I want to follow my dreams as a singer, I guess I've reached pretty much to fulfil this dream. Don't think that I am childish, I am still young and I am sure that I can reach a lot.'' Baekhyun told me and I slowly got curious about what he wanted to tell me with that.

''Being an heir is difficult, and I know that my parents will be against it but it is worth trying. Maybe we could go a common path to the future, Mi Kyung-ah.'' A sincere smile graced Baekhyun's lips, and I guessed I finally understood what he tried to tell me.

''I can't, Baekhyun. You know that.'' I lowered my head and put my book in my rucksack. ''None of this.''

''Then at least one thing. We have the same fate, Mi Kyung-ah. You have three options.'' Baekhyun said clearly and whispered three other things in my ear. ''Or thirdly, you stay the perfect daughter and continue your life as an heiress named Kim Mi Kyung. Just because you were born as an heiress, it doesn't mean that you are supposed to do what your parents want you to do. I've not given up yet, and I have still a spark of hope, so choose the first or the second option.'' 

''You confuse me, Byun Baekhyun. You confuse me so much.'' I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. ''What do you want me to do?" 

''I don't force you to anything. I'm just saying that you have these options. Trust me, you won't regret it.'' Baekhyun slowly grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes. ''You won't regret it.'' Baekhyun repeated and brushed some hair out of my face.

I watched him slowly coming closer to me. I slowly moved away from him, and I didn't know what to do to be honest.

What is he doing?

And what is he doing with me? 

Don't you dare to come closer. 

But he did. Even more. But I didn't let him near my face, so I tried to move back. Since we sat on two normal chairs in the library, it was quite easy for Baekhyun to lean forward, while I leaned back. 

I was on the verge of falling, and I nearly had a heart attack because of that. I felt Baekhyun's arm on my back while I shut my eyes to endure the pain which I'd actually feel if I fell. But Baekhyun held me, and he grinned like crazy.

I stared into his eyes, and I was scared to move. Baekhyun was so close to me, I hoped he didn't sense my nervousness right now. 

Baekhyun carefully helped me to sit properly on my chair. So embarrassing.

For a moment, I thought he stopped, but he kept on leaning forward to me. Baekhyun placed his soft hand on my cheek and was now an inch away from my face, including my lips. I could already feel his hot breath against my lips, but I wasn't prepared. I didn't understand what was going on. Baekhyun wanted to play with me, I knew that, and I let him play with me. 

As Baekhyun's lip carefully brushed mine, I thought he really wanted to kiss me. Then I heard a scream in the hall. Baekhyun immediately removed his hand from my cheek and coughed. 

I calmed down a bit and tried to realize what Baekhyun wanted to do. Our heads turned aside and my eyes widened as I saw Iseul standing there. 

''Yah! You two there, what were you going to do?! Male students aren't allowed to enter the school!'' Iseul shouted and po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter