Hide and Seek

EXO SERIES: Byun Baekhyun's Heart's Desire [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>MI KYUNG'S POV<<

"Then now that you are done with the tour through the school, Kim Mi Kyung is going to lead you to the class. Your teachers know that you are responsible for Mr. Byun Baekhyun." The principal said and looked up from her documents. Just by looking at me with that serious face, I understood that she was busy and we could leave. 

"So where's your class?" Byun Baekhyun questioned me curiously. I sighed inaudibly and led him to the room. Ye Jin and I sat next to each other, normally, but I'd probably seat somewhere else since Byun Baekhyun was there. 

Mrs. Moon, our math teacher entered the class shortly after we arrived. She didn't like me at all and I knew that, but I never did anything to her. The students wanted Baekhyun to sit next to them, but Mrs. Moon told him to sit anywhere. Well, Byun Baekhyun did not actually sit next to me, but behind me and I already had a bad feeling about this.

"Stop talking, Miss Kim Mi Kyung. Please focus on the lesson." Mrs. Moon shouted at me. Byun Baekhyun had tapped my shoulder to ask me something, but soon after that Mrs. Moon got my whole attention. I didn't blame him, the teacher probably had her reasons. 

After the lesson, I packed my things and got up to leave the room. During the break, I didn't need to follow Baekhyun around. He was free and I was too, I used the time to call my sister to see how she was doing. 

"Mi Jung-ah, did I interrupt you at anything?" I sat down on a free bench on the campus. "How are you doing? How's school?"

"It's fine and I am fine too. I have class later. By the way, who is your school's new surveyor? It's time again, isn't it?" Mi Jung asked me and I chuckled, because she actually remembered it. "Do you think he is a good-looking or at least attractive?" 

"It is time, in fact. His name is Byun Baekhyun and he is 18 years old." I told my little sister and looked up to see some students walking around. "He doesn't look bad, to be honest. And as you know, I am sort of his personal assistant for this week." 

"Your principal probably wants you to date. Why else does she always assign you to this?" Mi Jung responded, obviously teasing me. "I'll wait for the day when you introduce me to your boyfriend. I have to hang up, eonni. I'm going to visit you someday." She said before ending the call. It felt good to talk to her again although we just separated a few weeks ago. 

"Did you run away from me?" Byun Baekhyun took a seat next to me and leaned back. "Did you run away from me because you were already sick of me?"  

"I didn't. I just left to make a call." I responded, carefully to not tell him too much information. "The break is over. Let's go to our next class." 

Classes were over and I finally went up to my dormitory room to relax. Ye Jin said she'd wait for me so I hurried and opened the door to find her lying on her bed. She looked at the ceiling and did nothing. She was obviously bored and as she heard me coming in, Ye Jin looked up and smiled at me. 

"Yah, Mi Kyung. Let's go somewhere." Ye Jin said out of the blue and I was clearly surprised. "It's so boring and I don't feel studying. Let's go somewhere. The Han River for example, it's not far away from here or let's just go for a walk." 

"You know we can't." I replied and placed my bag next to my table. "Besides, I haven't seen Byun Baekhyun for a while. He probably forgot about where our room is." 

"He's probably enjoying some free time or looking around. And forget the rules, we'll just have to be back before 10 PM and everything is fine. I am so extremely bored, Mi Kyung-ah." Ye Jin got up and dragged me out of our room. 

In the end, I agreed to her idea and followed her to the Han River. It wasn't dark yet, but it was late and I had a bad feeling about just leaving the school. Which didn't mean I was a no-fun girl, but I had my reasons.

"Ye Jin-ah, let's just stay for a while and then find a way back so we can return safely and early. I really don't want to call the headmistress or anybody to pick us up." I added and walked next to Ye Jin.

"And even if. We can just ask Dong Wook-ssi, he's just two hours away." She joked and stopped walking. "There we are. What a pity that it's not dark yet. We could see the lights and the whole show at night." Ye Jin just hinted on staying longer only to see the bridge and its colors, but I refused, shooting a serious glance at her. 

"Arasso, let's go." We went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter