Tradition

EXO SERIES: Byun Baekhyun's Heart's Desire [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi ^^ Chapter 44, huh? It's been more than a half year and it feels so bad to end this story. The epilogue takes some time so please stay patient for the last chapter. Too many MiHyun feelings, I hope you've enjoyed the fanfic so far and I am very grateful to you who read my story. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, for everything :) Please enjoy reading the rather long chapter ^^

---

>>MI KYUNG'S POV<<

''Our first real date took place at Lotte World, do you remember?" Baekhyun rested his head on my shoulder and kissed my neck. 

I chuckled and slowly nodded. ''Of course I remember. I was really happy when you brought me here.'' 

''So did I. I guess this is also the place where I slowly started to fall for you, unwitting of course.'' Baekhyun grabbed my hand and entered the place with me.

I turned back and watched Dong Wook oppa following us. 

''I'm only here to protect you, Mi Kyung-ssi. I won't interrupt anything you do.'' My guard said and bowed to me.''Do you need anything? I'll get it for you.'' 

I shook my head and glanced at Baekhyun. ''I just want to spend my time with him alone, Dong Wook oppa. You could take your time and have some fun at Lotte World too.''

I grinned at him and walked ahead, when he nodded understanding.

It's been a while.

Our first date.

I could still remember everything. 

''Oppa, is there a special reason why we go to Lotte World?" I asked my boyfriend and looked around. Lotte World was a great place, this was my second time being here. I really only visited Lotte World with Baekhyun. 

Baekhyun shook his head and shrugged. ''I just thought it'd be fun to come here again.'' 

''Then let's ride the hot-air balloon together.'' A big smile graced my lips as I reminded the attraction. Baekhyun and I headed to the hot-air balloons where we met the woman who led us to one hot-air balloon the last time we were here. It was funny that it was still the same lady, I hoped that she forgot about us. 

I looked up, noticing that they rebuilt it. I guessed we didn't need someone to accompany us on the ride anymore. 

We waited until it was our turn and entered the hot-air balloon. Baekhyun took a seat in front of me and grabbed my hand before the hot-air balloon started to move.

I did not like heights that much, I never did, but I enjoyed the view and I felt secure because of Baekhyun. 

''This feels very familiar.'' I said and smiled because Baekhyun smiled.

I fell in love with him more and more every second.

Baekhyun agreed with me. ''How about coming here every year on a special day? Maybe we could make a tradition in that way.'' 

I giggled and leaned forward. It was dark while we rode the hot-air balloon. So it didn't matter if someone saw us, they wouldn't see anything but the lights.

''That's a good idea.'' I agreed with Baekhyun before he placed his hands on my waist to pull me on his lap. 

''A very good one.'' Baekhyun pressed his lips against mine and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We had enough time, one hot-air balloon ride took long since we were up there and hovered over the different places in Lotte World. 

I sighed and moaned into Baekhyun's mouth whereupon his soft lips lifted upwards. I wanted to and pull away but he didn't let me. Baekhyun knew it and he wouldn't believe me if I said I needed to breathe.

Baekhyun kissed me softly and slowly. I never knew a kiss could be so innocent and passionately at the same time.

Once again, I felt the warmth spreading to every inch of my body. 

I nearly thought I was in heaven, but Baekhyun pulled me away and grinned.

He was the one who teased me. 

''Seems like someone is hungry, huh?" Baekhyun laughed but I playfully hit him on his shoulder. ''Ouch, what was that for?" 

I stuck out my tongue to him. ''For teasing me.'' Our breaths mingled, and my heart fluttered like crazy.

All this time I thought he was an idiot, but in the end I've fallen for him.

He wasn't a crush or something, I sincerely liked Baekhyun. 

''You wanted to tease me first!'' Baekhyun complained and my hair. ''We are even, Mi Kyung. Where do you want to go later?" 

I shrugged and looked down at the place where we were. Above the ice rink. ''I don't know, let's wait until the ride is over.'' 

We made some selcas in the hot-air balloon and we couldn't really focus on the view we had over Lotte World because I was always distracted. In several ways.

Baekhyun helped me to get out of the hot-air balloon and we exited the attraction before we heard someone calling us. We turned around and waited for a second.

''I've seen you two once!'' It was the hot-air balloon lady and she recognized us.

What a memory.

''So you've come back to Lotte World, haven't you?'' The balloon lady was middle-aged and it was funny that she recognized us. ''But I have seen you somewhere else as well.''

The woman was thinking, but I shrugged and turned to Baekhyun who didn't know what she meant either.

''Never mind, have fun at Lotte World you two love birdies!'' The balloon lady waved us goodbye and turned to the other customers. That was strange, and it was funny at the same time. Baekhyun and I began to laugh and we headed to the next attraction.

''By the way, I've reserved a night at the Lotte Hotel for the tw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter