Ice Cream

EXO SERIES: Byun Baekhyun's Heart's Desire [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi ^^ I'll revise all my chapters when the fanfic ends! Well, I hope you enjoy reading the fluffly MiHyun chapter!~

---

-MI KYUNG'S POV-

Although Baekhyun was quite busy because he was training at his company, we often met and went on several dates.

I enjoyed the time with him, and I almost forgot the fact that we'd get engaged and married soon. 

Well, Baekhyun hasn't proposed to me yet, but I didn't care at all. We were together, and we enjoyed every single minute.

Sometimes Baekhyun trained more than ten hours at the company and one month already passed.

My future in-laws weren't mad at us that we didn't get married yet.

Mr. Byun only said that Baekhyun had to find someone, but he didn't say that we had to get married already. 

And of course we only went on dates when we had some free time.

And when Mrs. Seo Jeon allowed it to me since I had to go to school and study for the upcoming exams in a few months.

Then I'd finally graduate and then? 

All I knew was that I'd already be married.

To Baekhyun.

I was wondering where he was right now. We wanted to meet, but before I could ask him where we should meet he just hung up.

Pabo.

However, I got ready and waited for a sign from Baekhyun. Or just for his presence. Sometime, he would come here anyway and pick me up. 

I haven't told my parents yet. I didn't tell them that I was dating Baekhyun and that I wanted to do something else than sitting in the office and doing paper stuff. I wanted to reach something, like Baekhyun would in some time. I'd tell them when Baekhyun and I were engaged, but apparently I could wait long for this.

''Yah, oppa. Where are you?" I answered Baekhyun's call and looked out of my windows. 

''Does someone miss me right now?" Baekhyun said teasingly and laughed. I quickly shook my head and disagreed. ''No need to be disappointed. I'm right here.'' 

I crooked my head and looked behind me to the door. He wasn't standing there or anywhere in the boarding school room.

''Where?" I questioned my boyfriend and pouted. I opened the window and saw Baekhyun standing there. He waved me and grinned. ''There are you.''

A big smile graced my lips and I wanted to fall in his arms. I was like on the fifth or sixth floor. 

''Will you come down or will you stay up there forever?" Baekhyun asked me on the phone and hinted me to walk downstairs. ''I won't come to you, so hurry.'' Baekhyun grinned and hung up. 

My mouth fell open, he just hung up again. I closed my window and quickly ran downstairs. I could've taken the elevator but I would have to wait for hours. As I arrived outside, I fell in my boyfriend's arms and held tightly onto him. 

''You don't have any training today?" I've missed him so much, I didn't want to let him go anymore. 

Baekhyun nodded as I looked up. ''I thought I could spend some time with you, I'll continue training tomorrow again.'' Baekhyun leaned down and kissed me softly. His lips were rough, yet warm. 

''First we could go for a walk through the city and then there's a place I'd like to visit with you.'' Baekhyun told me and interlocked his hand with mine. ''What do you think?" 

I nodded agreeing and couldn't wait to spend the entire day with my beloved boyfriend. And I was curious about where he wanted to take me later. Baekhyun was easy to read, but I didn't know what he wanted to do now.

Hand in hand, we strolled through Gangnam and bought some ice cream. It was still summer, somehow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter