Fault

EXO SERIES: Byun Baekhyun's Heart's Desire [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>MI KYUNG'S POV<<

Baekhyun had cut me off with a kiss. I felt his lips on mine, I wanted to pull away but it took me a while to realize what he was doing. Byun Baekhyun had a girlfriend, what was he doing now? This had to stop. 

I pushed Baekhyun's shoulders away from me and neatened my school uniform. I was flustered, confused and upset. Kwon Chae Won was not a kind person at all, in my opinion but this man was dating her. 

Baekhyun gasped and his eyes widened after he got back to his senses. "Wait, Mi Kyung! I don't know why I did that!" 

"Are you crazy?" I wanted to ask but I left instead. I needed to go. So I ran away. I took a taxi and asked him to drive to my school and didn't dare to look back at Baekhyun. 

Would he break up with her? Would he lie to her or tell her the truth? 

Byun Baekhyun didn't only steal my first kiss, he also stole my first kiss while having a girlfriend. I sighed in frustration and closed my eyes, leaning back against the seat. I didn't even want to think about it, but it sort of felt like his lips were still on mine. It was strnage. 

Kwon Chae Won didn't deserve to be cheated on. No matter what Baekyun's reasons and excuses were about. Unless, Kwon Chae Won cheated on him first. Baekhyun had to solve this on his own and tell Kwon Chae Won. 

How could he?

Ye Jin kept on teasing me as I arrived at the dormitory and told her about the incident. From what I've told her about Kwon Chae Won, she thought she was only playing with his heart and it was obvious. 

"You're just going to take Baekhyun away from that witch." Ye Jin smirked at me evily. "You two would have beautiful children,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter