EPILOGUE: Desire

EXO SERIES: Byun Baekhyun's Heart's Desire [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I just finished a story and now I do it again. Last chapter guys and I am so sad again ): I hope you'll enjoy reading the fluffly fluff MiHyun chapter!~

---

>>MI KYUNG'S POV<<

I haven't graduated yet. I was still a student. It had advantages and disadvantages, I liked to be a high school student and I liked my age right now, I wished I wouldn't need to age. 

Baekhyun would debut soon. He trained for months now and it wasn't surprising that he didn't need to train for long. He'd debut under a new boy band with eleven other guys. 

That's much.

Baekhyun would even debut with his friends and they already had a debut date. I couldn't wait until he'd finally stand on the stage, I was proud of him. 

But now, I was mad at Baekhyun. He was teasing me the entire day so I was mad at him. I knew it was a cheesy reason, but Baekhyun wouldn't be himself if he didn't tease me all day. 

''Jagiya, don't be mad at me.'' Baekhyun pouted and kissed me on the cheek. I turned my back to him and crossed my arms. 

Baekhyun and I were standing on the campus of the school. 

''Why are you even mad at me? I haven't done anything!'' Baekhyun complained and kept his arms crossed as well. 

Great, now we were both mad at each other. 

''I'll get you.'' Baekhyun whispered and grinned mischievously. I froze, but ran away from him because he'd attack me soon. 

The campus was so big, and there was no way I could find the way back. So I looked for the school entrance and hid behind a tree. 

I took a peek, just to see if Baekhyun was anywhere. I exclaimed when I heard Baekhyun startling me from the side. I ran away again, and watched Ye Jin eonni exiting the school, so I quickly headed towards her and hid behind her back. 

''Eonni!'' I shouted and watched Baekhyun walking to us. His grin was big, but he was still mad at me because I was mad at him. 

Ye Jin sighed in disbelief and rolled her eyes. 

''Yah, what happened?" Ye Jin eonni glared at us with her eyebrows raised. 

''Baekhyun is mean to me.'' I said and slowly came out of my hiding. 

''Yah, Mi Kyung is mean to me.'' Baekhyun replied and glanced at me. 

''Aigoo.'' Ye Jin eonni sighed and pushed Baekhyun and me together. But neither of us did react. 

Our arms were crossed and we gazed each other, not wanting to give up first. 

''Now make up you two.'' Ye Jin added but there was still no reaction of Baekhyun or me. 

Ye Jin eonni carefully pushed our heads closer to the other head and I noticed how Baekhyun slowly grabbed my hand. 

I was immediately feeling better.

''And now kiss.'' Ye Jin eonni smirked at us and waited for someone of us to make the first move. 

Baekhyun put his lips on mine and pulled me closer to his body. 

As we moved away, Baekhyun grinned at me and my hair. 

I couldn't stay mad at him, Baekhyun made me kind of un-mad at him.

''Miahn.'' Baekhyun said pouting but I grinned and pecked him again. 

Ye Jin smirked knowing and proudly crossed her arms. Ye Jin eonni raised her eyebrows and was satisfied when we both nodded.

''And you two are a married couple?" Ye Jin laughed and dragged me away from my husband.

Byun Baekhyun is my husband.

Baekhyun and I married just a few weeks after he proposed to me. Time passed pretty fast and I told my parents when I was back at school. They were definitely surprised about that, but they were alright with my decision. They probably thought that they wouldn't need to find a husband for me anymore.

I convinced eomma and appa to hold he wedding in a small circle. Our parents were invited of course, our siblings and some other relatives. Our friends were also invited, and Baekhyun's friends were also there. Chanyeol sunbae and Yeon Rin eonni played the piano on our wedding and his other friends even sang. 

However, my in-laws and my parents kept asking me about children. So did Ye Jin, but I did not want to reply to be honest. I didn't have the answer and I'd just leave it like that. 

''Yah, I'm not twenty years old yet. Not like this idiot.'' I pointed on Baekhyun and rolled my eyes. 

''I really look forward to the little Mi Hyuns.'' Ye Jin giggled and pulled me into a hug. We'd separate soon, when we graduated, that was another reason why I wanted to stay a high school student. 

''Even your parents look forward to at least two Mi Hyuns.'' My best friend rested her head on my shoulder and smirked. ''What about twins? It'd be so great! Yah, Kim Mi Kyung, make sure to have two children soon'' 

My jaw dropped. How could she demand me to this? ''Eonni!'' I tried to cover up , but Ye Jin eonni moved away and tousled my hai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter