New Surveyor

EXO SERIES: Byun Baekhyun's Heart's Desire [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Welcome to my second EXO SERIES fic! ^^ I'll try my best at writing this story for you and I hope you'll like it. I'm going to revise all the chapters when I have the time :)

Important; from this chapter on I'd like to warn you that everything is a mess and still waiting to be edited, so read at your own risk. There are many changes which need to be done, so I apologise in advance!!!

---

>>MI KYUNG'S POV<<

My suitcases and bags were packed. It was the beginning of the year. Today was my first day during my last year of high school and I couldn't wait to finally graduate soon, in another year. I went downstairs and entered the kitchen. My guardian, Lee Dong Wook was sitting at the table. 

Dong Wook was supposed to be my guardian since birth. He took care of Mi Jung, my little sister as well though Dong Wook oppa wasn't her guardian. However, Dong Wook oppa knew I was reliable and I wouldn't try to run away or else. 

Well, since eomma and abeoji were busy most of the time, they sent Mi Jung and me to a girls' boarding school. I was still wondering why they didn't let us attend the same school, but we were used to it now. 

"Abeoji and eomma are doing business in--" I wanted to know and took a seat on the table. "What is it this time?" 

"America. Expanding the company." Dong Wook oppa responded and ate his breakfast. He wouldn't sit here with me and eat if I didn't say that it was an order. I asked about my little sister, because she didn't wake me up this morning. 

"Waiting in the car. I almost forgot how long you needed to get ready." Dong Wook stood up and carried my bags to the car. I opened the car door and greeted my little sister. 

"There you are, eonni. You know you always need so long to get ready." Mi Jung rolled her eyes and leaned back. "I wanted to test you today to see if you can get up on your own without your sister's help."  

"My bad, but look, we won't see each other for six months after you go to school again." I responded, changing the topic. 

Lee Dong Wook entered our car and drove off. We needed two hours to my school and one hour to Mi Jung's school. So I could also visit Mi Jung but I was just too busy and I wouldn't manage to find the right way. Our headmistress would make a ceremony for all the students. It began at 8 AM. Until then I had to find my new room and roommate, take my schedules and look for my friend.

Lee Ye Jin. She was the first person I met there when I arrived the first time. 

"I have to go now. See you in six months, eonni." Mi Jung waved me goodbye but I pulled her into a hug. We didn't spend much time together so I didn't want to let her go already. "Arasso, arasso. Take care, eonni. I'll call you." Dong Wook carried her bags and came back after a while.

"Oppa. Let's get ready." The girls' boarding school was somewhere in Seoul. We didn't live in Seoul, but in Chuncheon. It was also a big city, but my parents just decided to live there.

"Miss Mi Kyung. We have arrived." My guardian said and stopped the car. "It's 7:30 AM. The school ceremony starts in thirty minutes." Dong Wook oppa wanted to carr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter