Meeting

EXO SERIES: Byun Baekhyun's Heart's Desire [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>MI KYUNG'S POV<<

About three weeks passed and we spent them cleaning and studying. Well, we still didn't know when the school surveyor would arrive, not even Principal Yoo told me. Ye Jin and I were cleaning our room and later on we would join the other girls on our floor. Every girl had a roommate and one boarding school room was really roomy so it took long to clean all of this. Sometimes, it took a whole day, because some girls weren't used to cleaning their rooms. They had cleaners who did the housework, but I didn't mind. 

"Our guest will arrive in a few days and until now I have only seen two students cleeaning the your floor. I'll return in twenty minutes and your dormitory room will be tidy and clean." The headmistress announced as she stood at our door. "But it looks like you're one of the fast ones, so just continue." 

After we were done, we grabbed our cleaning supplies and left our dormitory room to join the other girls. There were about twelve rooms on one floor and we were the second ones who were done cleaning the own room. Chung Ae and Ga In were already cleaning the windows. 

They lived next to us. Once they caught sight of us, they stopped doing their work and headed towards Ye Jin and me.

"Guess what, we heard some news about the mysterious surveyor who will arrive on Thursday!" Ga In whispered to us and looked around like if somebody would hear our conversation. 

"We don't know his name yet, but he is 18 years old. His family owns a company and apparently he is also the heir along with his older brother. I bet he is as handsome as him." Chung Ae added and went back to her position behind the windows. "We saw a picture of him. He looks really handsome and I think he will be a lot different from the other guys before him." 

"I can't believe he only stays for one week. And I'm wondering who will be picked out by the headmistress. Or the handsome surveyor will pick the girl out by himself. Three days, we have three days to spread these information." Ga In told us and nudged her roommate. "Maybe it'll be one of us." 

"The headmistress can't do that to me. I was picked twice in a row." I responded and rested my head on the broomstick. "I will pray that it'll be Yi Seul or someone else this time." 

"Be optimistic, Mi Kyung eonni. You haven't even met him yet." Chung Ae smirked at me and cleaned the windows. I let out a sigh and turned to Ye Jin who nodded her head. 

"Arasso." I added and shook my head in frustration. "We'll see anyway. There are one hundred ninety-nine other female students who can do that, though." 

Principal Yoo gathered everyone in one room again because today was the big day. The day where the new school surveyor arrived and it would be crowded and noisy as hell. She wanted everyone to check everything again and if every inch of the buildings were clean and tidy. 

We were allowed to go back to our rooms to prepare for the classes in a few minutes. Most of the students wouldn't come on time anyway since they were busy making up themselves to look pretty. It was like they have never seen a guy or a male living being.

I looked out of the window and closed it because I already heard some students talking. A black car stopped in front of the school's entrance and a man aged about fifty or sixty got off. He wore a suit and looked like a typical businessman. Another man followed him and this guy was younger. The young man was handsome but he didn't resemble the other man who was probably supposed to be his father. 

Grabbing my bag, I waited for Ye Jin to go to our class with her. We passed the students who were all standing at the entrance to see the new school surveyor, and I unfortunately had to stop walking because of my best friend. The headmistress went towards the man and bowed to him. I didn't understand a word bedause the girls were too noisy.

Ye Jin and I headed to our classroom. It was quite on the hallway in my opinion. 

"Do you think he has a girlfriend?" Ye Jin wanted to know when we were on the verge of entering the room. "Have you seen him? He looks like a flower boy and way different than the old surveyors." I just shook my head and agreed to her, not really caring about the looks of the young man. "We don't know his name yet, but you can ask him." Ye Jin whispered and I raised my eyebrows at her. "He's standing behind you." 

I turned around and looked up, before bowing to him. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter