Permission

EXO SERIES: Byun Baekhyun's Heart's Desire [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: MiHyun chapter ahead~ This is my third time updating today, so proud of me :D

---

-MI KYUNG'S POV-

His answer? I thought an action would be an answer enough, more than words. 

''Because of you, I finally know what love is. It may sound cheesy and I am sure that it is, but I always thought that if you dated someone, you would love her and that you would stay by her side forever. Although I dated Yeop Soon Hee, I did not love her. I didn't know what love was, and I didn't know how it felt. But now I do, love makes someone smile. That's why I'm smiling like crazy now, I am with the person I love the most, and the person I want to spend my entire life with.'' Baekhyun rubbed my hand with his thumb and brightly smiled. 

''You, Kim Mi Kyung. My answer is you.'' Baekhyun said softly and placed a tiny kiss on my forehead. ''But I don't want to call you my girlfriend, I want to call you my wife.'' 

My eyes widened, and my heart skipped a beat. 

''You don't have to answer me yet, although I already know your answer. I haven't proposed properly yet, so don't say anything now.'' Baekhyun embraced me and I held onto him tightly. 

''I love you, Mi Kyung-ah. I love you with all my heart.'' Baekhyun whispered and I sensed a warm shiver running down my back. 

I closed my eyes for a while. Just to enjoy this moment with him. Baekhyun and I.

I returned his hug and wrapped my arms around Baekhyun. ''Oppa, I love you too.'' 

I've never said these three words until now. And I was glad I confessed to him now. That was the perfect moment. It was the perfect place and the perfect time. 

In front of me, the perfect person.

He could propose anytime, and I'd immediately say yes. 

Husband and wifey.

I chuckled as I thought of that. 

''Yah, do you think it's funny?" Baekhyun released me and tried to act serious. I quickly nodded and grinned at Baekhyun. He pouted and placed his hands on my waist to pull me closer to him. 

''Are you sure?'' Baekhyun asked me and I could already feel his breath against my face. He looked from my eyes to my lips and I gulped. I slowly nodded and looked up.

''You shouldn't think it's funny.'' Baekhyun said before locking his lips with mine. If that was the punishment, I should laugh and hint him that it was funny, but I left it. I'd often get this punishment from now on, I was sure.

''Do you still think it's funny?" Baekhyun questioned me, but this time I shook my head although I wanted him to give me some punishment. ''But I do.'' 

We were near the lake, in the middle of a forest and we stood there for sensed hours and kissed. 

Baekhyun pulled away and tried to control his breathing. So did I. 

''Mi Kyung-ah, let's go to my house next week. I'd like to introduce my parents to you as your future in-laws and you as their daughter-in-law.'' Baekhyun grinned at me and grabbed my hand. ''Or we could do it now.'' 

I shook my head and apologized to him. ''Oppa, I need to rest a bit and I'm worried that Mrs. Seo Jeon might find out that I broke the rules again. Let's go there next week, secretly.'' 

Baekhyun nodded and gently cupped my face in his hands. 

''I'll do everything as long as you tell me and I'll fulfil you every wish, Mi Kyung-ah.'' Baekhyun placed a kiss on my cheek before he grabbed my guitar and we went back to the school. 

''You and I, we are indirectly engaged.'' Baekhyun and I stopped in front of the school. ''That means, I am yours. Wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter