Surprises

EXO SERIES: Byun Baekhyun's Heart's Desire [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Last chapter for the year ^_^

---

>>MI KYUNG'S POV<<

"Mi Kyung, are you listening?" Ye Jin whispered to me, tapping my shoulder. "Teacher Shin almost caught you, but it's fascinating that you still never get caught by the teachers." I let out a sigh. I was thinking of Baekhyun's and my somehow date two weeks ago. I never intended to go on that date as he named it. I hadn't considered it to be a date. I was too excited when Baekhyun took me to Lotte World. 

"Mianhae, I guess I didn't get much sleep." I answered and leaned back on my seat. Ye Jin was seated in front of me and turned around so she was facing me. She didn't believe me of course. If I didn't get any sleep last night, I would've slept during my lesson.

"You are lying." Ye Jin smirked at me and I had an idea what she was thinking. "Did you see him the past days?" 

"I am not lying. I already said that I'm only tired. The midterm exams are in a few months and they want us to go on a trip to Japan. It's nothing special though, I wished I could just spend the time at home than going on this trip." I responded and let out a sigh. "And to answer your question, I did not see him except the two weeks ago."

Ye Jin made a face. "You should text him though. I mean, you kissed and had a date. He might like you." 

"Right after he broke up with Kwon Chae Won?" I asked and crossed my arms, raising my eyebrows at my friend. "I don't think so. I am not interested in men at the moment. And I will not be interested too in the next months." 

"Stop ringing." I said to my cellphone and threw it on my bed. If I refused to answer, he would see that and I just decided not to answer the call. "I'm trying to study and he just calls me." 

"Who is it? Why don't you answer it?" Ye Jin came out the bathroom and dried her hair. She walked towards me and checked my missed phone calls and messages. "Byun Baekhyun? You should answer the call and talk to him. Meet up or something. He probably misses you since you haven't texted him after your date." My best friend emphasized and returned my phone.

"I don't know." I sighed and hesitated to call him back. "Ye Jin-ah, I don't want to call him back. I don't have a reason." 

Ye Jin rolled her eyes and grabbed my phone. She then handed it back to me and my eyes immediately widened. Baekhyun's number was displaying on the screen and he answered the call. I shook my head, refusing to say anything and Ye Jin raised her eyebrows at me, indicating that I should say something.

"Yoboseyo? Mi Kyung?" Baekhyun repeated for the third time already but I still didn't respond him. "Arasso, I'll wait for you on the campus. See you later then." Baekhyun hung up and left me speechless. 

"See? You didn't even need to reply to anything he said. Now get changed and hurry." My friend said teasingly and lied down on her bed, clearly enjoying what just happened. "What are you waiting for? Should I call him again and tell him he should pick you up here? In our room?" 

I opened my mouth to say something but I wouldn't know what to say. I didn't have a reason to meet up with Baekhyun or see him. We did have fun in Lotte World, we had a hangout together but that was it. That was everything. I was neither interested nor was I feeling anything towards Byun Baekhyun. 

Why does nobody understand this?

In the end, I did go on the campus. Well, before that I refused to go. Ye Jin kept saying that I shouldn't let him wait but somehow she ended up telling me to test his patience. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter