F.L.U.F.F

The Professional Cha-Cuddler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fluff 2

Leo cursed as the light once again turned red. Today just had to be the day when an accident occurs making him even more late than he already is. The meeting wasn’t supposed to be this long, it was just a casual company’s meeting about stocks. But it had taken longer than Leo expected. The cars were all moving at a snail pace, Leo checked his watch and sighed dejectedly, thinking back to his conversation with his boyfriend a week back.

A week earlier…

“Hey Sojin noona! Is Taekwoon inside?” N entered Leo’s office with a smile and asked the receptionist who was now used to seeing N frequently visit, “Yup! He’s here but he’s kind of…mad? Some stuff about the meeting…” “I see, the kitten’s angry huh?” Sojin laughed at N’s mischievous comment. “He sure is.” “Okay I’ll be going in now. Thanks noona!” Sojin nodded and smiled in reply.

.

.

As N neared Leo’s office, he heard Hongbin and Leo’s voice as the door was slightly open, “But sir, I got in contact with the PA of Mr. Choi and they’ll be unable to attend the meeting next week.”  “I don’t care Hongbin. Call them and tell them that the meeting is either on Thursday next week, or else we’re not the ones dying to make business with them.” “But sir—That’s final.” N heard Hongbin sigh loudly and took that as a cue to make his appearance. “Taekwoonie! Hey Hongbong.” Hongbin rolled his eyes at the ridiculous nickname. N had taken the absolutely lame task of coming up with a cringe worthy and disgusting nickname for him occasionally. He was always surprised as every new nickname was even lamer than the last. “Yeon, what are you doing here?” Leo’s expression had changed into one of pleasant surprise at seeing his boyfriend. Not that N didn’t visit often but recently he had been pretty busy. “Why? I can’t come to meet my boyfriend at his big work place?” Hongbin rolled his eyes at Diva N. “No, no that’s not it. I was just surprised.” As Leo moved forward to what Hongbin could only assume was kiss N, he quickly made his way to leave. He was absolutely not interested in seeing his boss and his Queen make out in front of him. However he was stopped. “Wait Hongbong, I have something to give you guys.” With that N pulled out an envelope from god knows where and handed it to Leo who raised his eyebrows in question. Opening the envelope Leo took out two tickets, upon close inspection, his eyes widened. “Yeon! These are..” N smiled wide, proud. “That’s right! Tickets to VIXX dance studio’s first live show. I’ve been planning on this for quite a while, I was surprised when all the tickets sold out in just a few hours. But being the owner and all I fetched you guys the front seats.” N sassed and did his famous hairflip. “Yeon! This is wonderful, I’m so proud of you.” Leo hugged N tight, his arms securing around N slender waist intimately. His smile genuine and warm. Filled with pride for his boyfriend. He pulled away smiling. N’s flushed cheeks and bright smile was everything Jung Leo needed in life. “Congratulations Hyung!” Hongbin finally came forward, throwing his arm around N in a side hug before asking. “When’s the show?” N smiled at him before starting. “It’s on Thursday next week. The timings, location and details are on the ticket.” Hongbin nodded before looking at Leo and smirking, “But Hyung, Leo hyung has a very important meeting on Thursday isn’t it Hyung?” Leo glared at him before looking at N who was almost pouting, looking at him questioningly. “It’s okay. Hongbin cancel the meeting, it’s not that important. We can’t miss the show no matter what.” N cheered before throwing his arms around Leo and kissing his cheek. Hongbin had a eating grin on his face as he looked at Leo. N pulled away quickly, “Now I gotta go. Have to take care of everything by next week. See you guys, don’t be late for the show!” and then N was gone. Leo smiled after him, looking at the tickets in his hand before Hongbin cleared his throat suggestively making him groan. Living with Hyuk was making Hongbin ever harder to handle than usual. He was getting snarkier beyond limits. “You’re so whipped.” “Shut up and get me a latte….”

.

.

Back to the present…Leo was late. And N was gonna kill him for not making it on time. Why was the whole universe against him?

.

.

“Leo Hyung, over here!” Leo’s turned towards the familiar voice where Ravi, Ken, Hongbin and Hyuk were all standing. He rushed towards them and was instantly bombarded with questions. “Where were you?” “Why are you so late?!” Leo gestured them to hold the questions. “The meeting ran late, then I got stuck in traffic.” “You should’ve called me Hyung. There was no need to send me here first you know….we could’ve left together.” Hongbin complained. “It’s okay, I’m still on time aren’t I?” “Fortunately, five more minutes and N hyung would’ve killed you…Now let’s get inside. There’s like only 10 minutes till the show.” Ravi announced to which everyone nodded and made their way inside.

.

.

Leo waited with bated breath. There was this rush of excitement surging through his veins. In this long time he had known Cha Hakyeon, he had only heard from his close friends how amazing of a dancer he was. It was weird in a way…how he had never seen it for himself before. That made it even more exciting. He does remember the one time he had visited the studio soon after it was established. Seeing N so passionately teach his students made Leo respect him all the more. It made him happy that after years of hard work, N finally was where he wanted to be. He hadn’t accepted any kind of help from himself or Hyuk. Determined to stand on his own feet and make a name for himself. And now, here he was. Owning a studio where he taught all the people who shared the same passion as him. Of course he still had a long way to go. But he was getting there. Steadily.

It was just N at the start. The only instructor. The number of students had been small. But with N’s amazing skill at almost every dance genre there was out there. His name got around pretty fast. And soon N started hiring new instructors, interviewing and observing their skills with an eagle eye before he deemed them good enough. The studio grew, as more students filled in and now they were all here. Ready to perform at the first official live show of VIXX dance studio. Leo looked around and was amazed of actually how big scale it all was. N definitely had been working hard for this. It all made sense to Leo why N was so busy for the past months. Suddenly the lights dimmed and Leo’s eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter