THE TEASER IS LIFE!

The Professional Cha-Cuddler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HEY LOVES! Sorry it isn't an update but I think Min's gonna update today..

BUT I JUST WATCHED THE TEASER AND ! OMG!!! Tf*gyctd%e&rfyibuoy)*t&(ghpiu(-76D6RE5WS45D7TCUF6D57FGOUBLOJPHBVBIHPY8T76D07-U9PO;!!!! KEN MY BLONDE BUNDLE OF INESSS!!!!! ATLEAST MY CONCEPT OF HIM SITTING ON HIS THRONE LIKE THE KING OF THEN WORLD AND JUDGING EVERYONE WAS RIGHT XD BUT SERIOSLY THE SETS ARE.AWESOME.AS.HELL!!! CHA IN HIS PURPLE HAIR *dies and dies and dies again* RAVI IS GONNNA BE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME IN THAT HOOD!!! AND I REALLY LOOK FORWARD TO BEAN BURNING SOMEONE WITH THAT FIRE TORCH XD MY MAKNAE OPPA!!!! HE LOOKS... *dies* AND CALL ME A SADIST BUT LEO DROWNING AT THE END WAS LIKE THE LAST BLOW TO GET ME GOING C.R.A.Z.Y!!! LIKE I KENT!!!! I JUST KENT WABVDYUFAIGDVYT67HVYFT8YD765ERFYVBHI8T79FVBOBJVIYF8T798Y0!!!!!! OTTOKHAJI!?!?!? HELP ME GUYS!! I KENT SURVIVE THIS!!!

 

You're killing me Cha Hakyeon!!

 

Drowning black kitty! XD

JEBAL! DON'T DO THIS TO ME KEN-KEN!!! >_< 

 

Even his back is so glorius!! *-*

MY ARTWORK! DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!!

THOSE LENSES....HVCTD%E&R*IGFYT%D&EIGUBLhiy90tp-jonbljvify68TGUFTDS$WE&R^UFYVIG*T6dcvkbln;po9u-70tfiygolhbvYCDU&%ER^IYF!!!!! HIS SHIRT IS WEIRD BUT SO COOL! *-*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter