Betrayed By Blood

The Professional Cha-Cuddler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 32


“Dad...did what?” N’s usually loud tone was just about a whisper right now, disbelief, regret, shame and disappointment crystal clear in his eyes.
Hyuk had no idea how to answer that question without deeply hurting his dearest brother. So he simple hugged him tight as he broke down into a million pieces in front of him. N was mumbling apologies and Hyuk tightly shut his eyes and hugged N as if shielding him. It wasn’t his fault.
“I have to see him...Hyuk-ah…take me to see him...” 
.
.
N waited in the lobby as Hyuk went to complete the paper work. Everything about the place screamed confinement. He felt as if the walls and everything around him was closing in on him. As if they would swallow him whole. He felt nauseous in this place and he hated himself for worrying about his silly excuse of a father even after all he did. He fully knows his father’s fear of confined places. Frowning at the thought, he wanted to strangle himself. That man destroyed countless people’s lives. Especially his brother’s. He fully deserves this. Yet he was worried about him. It’s his father even after all his ugly sins. The only blood-related person left. “Hyung…it’s done...you can follow the officer to his cell...I….I’ll wait here.” Hyuk mumbled the last part looking down. N smiled at his brother, he understood where his younger brother was coming from. Patting his back, he gestured the officer to show him the way.
After walking through many turns and creepy hallways, the officer in front of him stopped at one point and stood to the side.
“I will be outside, call me when you are done sir.” He gestured N to go forward. N nodded and quietly entered the small space in from of the jail bars. Immediately he saw his father, who was standing in the darkest corner of the dimly lit cell.
“…Abeoji?”
The figure lifted its head and stepped forward. 
“Son you’-”
“Don’t call me that. What right do you have?” He looked into his father eye, willing to not let his tears rise. His father stepped forward and gripped the bars tightly.
“I raised you, made you into the man you are, an- You didn’t raise me, Mom did. You didn’t make me into the man I am. I made myself. And I’m glad for that because I would never want to be like you, and neither would mom. I am different from you. I am different from the rotten person that you are.” He glared at his father in pure hate, anger rising as he recalled everything his father had done. He saw the fingers gripping the bars tighten. 
“Ungrateful bastards, both of you. After all I had done for you, you repay me with this? Wait till I get out of here, soon you will se-”
“You did nothing but make us both more miserable. Mom hoped that there was an ounce of humanity left in you, but she was wrong. You killed her. I will never forgive you for that. And for the record, you will not be getting out an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter