Smoking Hotness

The Professional Cha-Cuddler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                       uuh i probably don't need to mention this after all this time,but the italics are the thoughts lol                                   

                                                                                            Chapter 10


Leo was still feeling humiliated by N’s cute pink apron with the adorable kitty...wait what? That apron is so NOT cute and adorable!
His phone goes off and he sighs..it must be Ken. AGAIN.
“What do you want”
“Oh hyung! I was wondering if are you free tonight?”
“Why” 
“We were gonna hit the club. Was wondering if you’d join”
“….Sure bu- OKAY YAS! IT’S CLUB BYUL OKIE? BUBBYE SEE YOU CHOPPER SAYS HI TOO!”
Ken said everything so fast that Leo didn’t even have a chance to ask who he was going with but either way, he was all sulky and he wanted to not think about that cuddler.
He wore black skinny ripped jeans with a  redish shirt and paired it up with a black leather jacket. It was cold after all. On reaching the club, he went up to the V.I.P section where he spotted Ken, with a guy. Black hair, droopy eyes and everything about him practically screamed S.W.A.G…Leo did not want to mingle with this guy he decided. Ken spotted him a waved his hand frantically. Leo made his way over and got a drink.
“Oh Leo hyung you’re here!”
“…….”
“Silent as always. Anyways this is Ravi. Ravi this is Leo hyung...you know. The one”
Ravi ravi ravi ravi ravi! then it clicked in his mind. The guy N was neck chopping in the second chapter?
“Ah I see annyeonghaseyo it’s nice to finally meet you…heard a lot about you from multiple people” wow talk about having a deep voice
“Yea hi” leo glared at the guy for reasons unknown but Ken suddenly got up and dragged Ravi to dance with him

“Are these two a thing?”
Leo, surprised at the all-too-familiar voice looked at the person who owned it…Indeed. It was N.
“Hey kitty!” Leo mentally face palmed himself rethinking all of his life decisions, especially this one. Why was N here? Damn you Ken!
“Did you like the gift? I had it especially made”
“………hm” Leo frowned but didn’t respond, he had no idea what to say to that.
“You look hot by the way” Leo, allergic to compliments suddenly turned into a barely visible shade of pink, N was still at stage 1 and Leo hoped that he won’t go too far.
“You know when somebody compliments you, it’s common courtesy to say ‘Thanks, you look very handsome too’.” N said making a stank face
N who was already tired from the extremely one sided conversation, got up and offered Leo a hand “Lets’ go dance. You really need to loosen up a bit.”
Leo looked like a person who had seen hands for the first time. Regardless, he got up without taking N’s hand. After all, it’s just dancing, what’s the worst thing that can happen besides N showing up here?

They moved on the dance floor and Leo immediately regretted coming down there because:
A) It was suffocating.

B) N was dancing.

C) N was dancing with him

Leo then scanned him, He was wearing Skinny jeans that hugged his legs in the best possible way, his shirt (see through white in color) was hanging loosely on his frame and stopped barely on his waist. His eyes were lined with black and Leo wondered how a person can look cuddly one moment and a bundle of smoking hotness the next. Either way N was dancing like he owned the floor, his swift yet smooth movements made Leo think of the unimaginable.
All in all, Leo was completely blown away by N that night. It was a different persona from the usual cute looking cuddler and it was also a lot more less annoying because he wasn’t talking. And he wasn’t even denying it, but of course I won’t admit it either…

N suddenly came a lot closer, he kept coming close and stopped at Leo’s ear whispering “Relax will you…enjoy?” and backed away. If not for the lack of proper lighting N would see that Leo was a blushing mess right now. So Leo (after several nano seconds), blush slowly creeping away from his face, stepped closer to N, who stopped moving his hips in the right ways to look at Leo, facing him with wide eyes. Leo gently slid his hand on N’s waist, and N’s breath hitched, his mind screaming WHAT IS HAPPENING as Leo leaned in and pressing their lower halves together, breathing in his ear sending shivers down his spine and they stood just like that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter