Neo!

The Professional Cha-Cuddler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                              Chapter 20 

That morning Leo was woken up by Hongbin’s call.
"Sir there seems to be a problem, we had hoped that it was just an error in the system but after rechecking it repeatedly we are positive that it’s not. Cha Hakyeon-ssi has sold 10% of the Cha Industries' stocks to Asiana, fully authorized and legal." …the hell? Was the only thing running through Jung Leo’s sleepy mind at that moment. 
. . . . . . . . . . 
Leo barged into the living room and saw N who was with Jungshin (as usual). He grabbed his arm and pulled him towards their shared room ignoring his sounds of protest. When they got into the room Leo angrily shoved N to the center of the room and started with a deadly tone.
"What the heck were you thinking? Selling 10% of your dad's stocks to that poor excuse of a company without telling me or consulting anyone?! What do you think of yourself?!” Leo was beyond angry and N could see that.  "I don’t kn—don’t give me that Cha N! The papers are legal, signed under YOUR name with YOUR seal. So don’t you dare deny it "Leo hissed . And it was about time N was done with the repeated .

"Okay fine! So what if I sold them? Who are YOU to question whatever I do?! I’m the future heir, I can do whatever the hell I want and you can’t do anything about it! And anyone, especially YOU have no right to question my actions!”

"Then why did you ask me to come here in the first place?! You asked me to 'help you'. Your father did the same. If this news gets to your father, do you have any idea what he'll do to me?! I was supposed to 'babysit' you and now you are jeopardizing my position. Why don’t you just go the away and do what suits you BEST; cuddling like a loser that u are!" Well. Ouch.That hurt….alot. N could feel his heart clenching in pain but he won’t give this jerk the pleasure of seeing him hurt. “Jung Taekwoon! Don’t think so highly of yourself just because you agreed to ‘help’ me. This deal clearly benefits you too so don’t think you’re an angel for babysitting me.” N spat the words like venom. “As for going the away, I was planning on doing that anyway and mark my words ,you’re gonna regret it!” Roughly wiping away the damned lone tear that managed to escape N left quickly. He couldn’t believe the words would hurt him so much but man they did.

On the other hand Leo couldn’t care less; all that was on his mind now was to restore the damage N had done with letting Mr. Cha know.
Their shouts were probably heard by everyone but no one said anything, choosing to not add fuel to the fire. However, when N did not come home later for dinner and neither answered his phone, everyone got impatient and tried contacting him but to no avail.
Leo who was in his room trying to restore the mess N had created, was now slightly concerned for the elder, but he quickly shoved any warm emotions away remembering the N had drowned him in. He thinks I’m stupid to not notice. He’s been purposely making a mess during meetings and work ever since we came here but this…..this is crossing the line! Why would he do such a thing is beyond me but he deserved it!.......Right?

......Right.

Leo refused to feel bad. He wasn’t at fault. Period

.
He went to the balcony to take a breather when he overheard KenVi (who were right beside him in the next balcony, apparently oblivious to a huge 6ft tall kitten)
"Wonshikkie...I’m worried about N-hyung.....it’s been 10 hours since I last saw him...he left his wallet at home too and is probably hungry...plus he got into and huge mess and the kitten---Leo raised an eyebrow at that---even said such hurtful stuff to him..." "Mhmm, which reminds me hyung, today is his mother's death anniversary too right? He seemed to be lost since morning when I met him, not to mention his eyes were swollen as well....Leo hyung said those words paired up with the fact that he was already so upset….it must’ve taken a toll on him...” Ravi noticed Ken’s worried as hell expression and mentally berated himself for saying so much. “Hey hyung, I’m sure he’s fine. He’s Cha N after all right?” Ravi hugged trying to cheer him up a bit while Ken and just snuggled up to him “I hope so Wonshikkie….He doesn’t even know his way around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter