F.l.u.f.f.

The Professional Cha-Cuddler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                   Fluff 01:

 

N stepped out of his car, and made his way towards the house. He opened the gates and stepped inside. The garden was well-kept as it always had been. The undeniably beautiful décor of showed how much the owner used to love it. He smiled as he slowly walked past the fountain in the middle of the enormous place.

He reached the huge gate of the villa and took a deep breath before opening with shaking hands. The first step inside caused him to halt, a pang in his chest and he felt bittersweet.

How long as it been? 5 years? 7 years?

He stepped inside, and took his time to look around the place that he used to call home, yet it never felt like “home”. Now, he wouldn't exchange it for anything. He walked in, setting his bag and everything aside. He took the white sheets off the furniture. He walked upstairs, doing the same to the furniture in each room. Then he cautiously entered the master bedroom. He walked inside with trembling legs, nostalgically touching everything, his heart beat slowing at every step he takes. He dared to enter his father’s built-in study. And he fell to the ground crying heavily as he can almost feel his presence there. He cried so much and let everything out. Chocking out his regrets.

He fell asleep there, on the ground while weeping. When he finally does wake up, its night time and his face feels stiff from all the tears that had run down his cheeks. He gets up, feeling much light-headed and walks to the bathroom to freshen up and maybe even take a bath. When he walks out , with a towel wrapped on his waist, he sighs in relief, he hasn’t had a shower that comforting in almost ten years that he stayed away. He suddenly remembers he left his stuff down stairs. He curses as he makes his way downstairs, feeling cold. Its weird how in such a short time, he feels oddly at home. He goes downstairs and finally gets his stuff.

Now dressed, he goes inside the kitchen, feeling extremely hungry and feels stupid to find no food. Of course there is no food. It had been closed for over two weeks now. I need to go grocery shopping, he pauses and looks around, after cleaning.

When he is finally done cleaning the ground floor, its already 11. He sighs, deciding to do the first floor the next day. I’m starving. He takes his phone and thinks about ordering something when he gets a message from “Taekwoonie”. He smiles as he reads its contents.

Sorry I couldn’t go with you, will be there with food in about 15 minutes.

Well food was taken care off. He gets out of the extremely huge and fluffy couch to set the dishes.

He turns on some music while he works and then dances out of habit (lets just say he kinda gets carried away) and doesn’t notice the front door opening. Nor does he hear the approaching foot steps. He does a triple spin and when he stops, he gets enveloped in a backhug causing him to yelp. But then that chest, those arms and most importantly that scent clicks and he melts to the hug, heart at full peace now.

Now this feels like my home is complete.

Leo has his head buried in N’s neck, he breaths in deeply, mumbling "I’ve missed you|". N smiles and turns around, putting their foreheads together. Leo’s hands come to rest at his lower back, And N wounds his arms around this neck. He places a soft peck on his lips

“I’ve missed you too” He noticed that Leo looked really tired, probably from the work they completed in Sweden going to waste. 

“Ja what do you wanna eat?” Leo smiles lightly ,propping his chin on N’s shoulder

“Let me cook, you look exhausted” ” N looks at him, and then nods happily.

They walk to the kitchen and N exclaims seeing all the grocery that Leo got for him.

They quickly set the things into the proper places, N chattering away the entire time, happy to finally have someone to talk to after a long day. Leo decides to cook the only one dish he knows how to, Rose pasta. N sat on top of the kitchen counter, talking animatedly about this new home shopping channel he found with amazing things, The occasional nods and responses from Leo enough indication that he was listenin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter