#Fantasy2ndWin(Happy Nding)

The Professional Cha-Cuddler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 35

After having fun to their hearts content, everyone agreed that it was late enough to finally head home. N was supposed to go back with Hyuk to his apartment and he was looking forward to it. Honestly, he would avoid any chance to be alone in his own apartment with his thoughts. But then Hyuk got and announced that he'll be leaving first with the equally Bean. "Sorry Hyung, but I'm sure Leo hyung can take you home, can't you Hyung? Of course you can! See ya everyone. Night!" Leo rolled his eyes as Hyuk made the decision for him, controlling his urge to punch the younger. N made a stank face at his brother. There was no way he was going with Ken and Ravi and taint his innocent ears by hearing them go at it all night. He pouted as he was left with no choice but to leave with Leo. Ignoring the fact that he actually was pretty excited to have some time alone with the other. Mind you, he had a lot of fun after a long time and he was thankful for it. But he couldn't just ignore the tension between them, the fleeting glances they had passed at each other the whole time. It’s like after going through an emotional roller coaster, they would come back to square one. He was tired of the endless cycle. Some explanations were due and he was gonna get them. Tonight.


Everyone exited the building, saying good bye's and good night's as they separated. Leo wordlessly held the door open for N and went around to sit as he started the car. The ride was silent and a little uncomfortable too. Until N sighed and decided that this won't do. "Why are you so silent? After saying so much in the 27 voice mails, it's rude to ignore me like this." They had stopped at a red light so Leo turned to look at N who was obviously sulking. He smiled a bit and hesitantly put his hand on N’s fisted ones resting in his lap "Sorry. I just....don't know what to say. We've met after so long, I guess I'm a bit.....nervous...." Leo mumbled the last words making N grin widely and he enclosed both of his hands over Leo’s in a grip. "Really? Jung Leo, the fierce business tycoon is nervous? With me?" Leo glared at N who was clearly having fun at his misery, eyes shining with mischief. The light turned green and Leo turned his attention back on the road, their hands never separating from each other, but only fitting into a more comfortable grasp.
.
.
.

Leo parked in front of N's apartment complex. His hand finally leaving the warmth of N's as he made to open his seatbelt. "Thanks Taekwoon-ah." Leo nodded with a slight smile. N stilled, considering something with his hand on the door handle. He nodded to himself and turned back. "Would you....like to come up? For some hot chocolate maybe?" He was the nervous one now as his eyes looked at anywhere but Leo. 
Leo would admit that he was waiting for the offer and so he shamelessly, without any delay nodded, "Sure, sounds good." N smiled as they both got out of the car and headed inside.
N led him all the way up to 5th floor. N's apartment was...in one word. Warm. With all the soft colors and dim lighting in the hallway and living room. It was small but Leo already felt like home. N told him to get comfortable as he disappeared somewhere, probably his room.

10 minutes later he was back, changed into comfortable knee shorts and a loose baggy shirt. In his hands was a set of clothes that he offered to Leo. "They're Hyuk’s. And with how big that kid is, they should fit." He chuckled making Leo smile as he took the clothes and nodded his thanks. "You can go change and freshen up in the bathroom. I'll make us some hot chocolate." Leo hummed and left with the clothes, while N went to the kitchen. 
 

As soon as Leo closed the bathroom, he slid down, flustered. The apartment was filled with N’s scent that was making him go insane. It was taking every single drop of self-control to not jump on N and take him right then and there. His heart was beating erratically; he was sweaty and was combusting. Like, literally combusting. He splashed his face with cold water.
Get a grip Jung Taekwoon.

The scent was still bothering him to a great degree. It was driving him insane. This is not Zootopia, and I am not a savage.
A while later Leo was back, glad to get out of the food stained clothes. He heard some noise in the direction of the kitchen so he assumed N was still busy. Taking the chance he roamed around the apartment, observing the shelves which had different pictures and trophies from various dance competitions. A picture on the wall beside the shelf caught his attention. It was of Hakyeon, much younger. There was his father and along with them, a woman that Leo could only assume was N's mother. Leo was surprised how alike N was to his mother. The smiles were exactly the same. All toothy with joy shining in their eyes. "My mother. Isn't she beautiful?" Leo looked back to see N with two mugs in his hands. He had to agree, "She is. Very beautiful." The smile that came on N's face made Leo fall in love all over again. "Come, let’s drink before it gets cold." Leo nodded and followed N, both of them sat down on the sofa side by side. Leo took a sip and hummed as the rich, warm flavor spread in his mouth. "This is good. I didn't know you could make such a good hot chocolate...." Leo waited for the reaction. "Yah what is that supposed to mean?!" He hid his smile in the cup as he took another sip. Choosing to remain silent. It was a bad choice. "Ow! Hey I could die from choking on this." Leo rubbed at his neck which was chopped mid-sip. N smiled innocently, "That'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter