HYUK

The Professional Cha-Cuddler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                             

     Apologies for the late update.                                                                                   

                                                                                      Chapter 22

The next morning, N woke up by the blinding sun rays and he mentally cursed himself for not letting the blinds down the previous night. He tried to sit up but something was holding him tightly. He wriggled but then he heard a groan. N stilled, eyes widening. Last night...did him and Leo…? The thought made him red to bones but he looked back and saw Leo sleeping with a frown, probably caused by the deadly sun rays. N, with much difficulty (because there was a certain kitty that had a deathly grip on him) grabbed the remote control, finally letting the blinds on the gigantic windows down. He smiled seeing Leo’s sleeping face relax into a more childish and cute expression. He laid back into his own pillow, facing Leo and just staring at his face. His eyes traveled from his cute curved eyes to his straight pointed nose to his plump, pink lips, and they stayed there. The previous events flooded through his mind as he stared at Leo’s lips and he blushed. 
“What are you staring at?”
N panicked and looked at Leo’s eyes that were now staring down at him sharply. 
“N-nothing I-I was…just...um…”
“Like what you see?” Now Leo was smirking and N wanted to hide from the intense stare and that smirk….He made a stank face and replied “Excuse you, but N.O! Now will you let me go?”
That caught the kitty…or not as Leo tightened his grip even more and laid his head back onto his pillow.
“YAH! LET ME GO YOU MONSTAR!” “Shiro…I’m sleepy” “Then at least let me go! >_<”
“Wayo? You don’t like it?” N successfully became red as a tomato in a pressure cooker.

Wtf had gotten into Leo?!?!?

*knock knock*

“Hyungs~~~ wakey wakey! Please end your cuddle session.”

Leo groaned.

“I am so gonna end your brother today.”
.
.
.
.
Leo came down for breakfast and looked at N who was probably gonna ignore him because of his actions this morning…Which Leo was kind of alright with because wtf had gotten into me?!
“Everyone, breakfast is ready!” Hongbin called from the kitchen. 
After they had breakfast, everyone sat in the living room doing nothing productive, Hongbin was stealing nervous glances at Hyuk, Hyuk kept checking his phone as if his pizza delivery was late, N was playing angry birds and let’s not even talk about KenVi. Leo has just opened a second project file (he was the only workaholic and productive one here) when Jungshin came into the room and spoke,

“Okay so I’ve been thinking about this for a while. How about we go camping? You guys have been busy with work since you got here, it’s my duty to make sure you at least have some fun.”
“What….?”
“YAY!”
“Can beans survive in the mountains?”
Jungshin got three different reactions from 6 different people.
After much discussion and disturbances it was decided that they’ll go camping...some about team bonding or whatever. Just so you know, Leo was totally against this. Especially when three teams were assigned for different tasks.
Team A) KenVi: The ones in-charge of being useless so they don’t mess stuff up cuz everyone knew they were just gonna end up bothering others or worse,making out in public.
Team B) Hyukbin: The task of cooking when they reach there. Hyuk knew he should tell Hongbin that he can’t cook to save his life….but what he doesn’t know won’t hurt him right?
And lastly, Team C) Neo: The ones in charge making a list for stuff they would need.  ..........(A/N: cliché XD)
.
.
“Okay so here are the lists that Haky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter