Cuddle Trouble

The Professional Cha-Cuddler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please read the A/N at the end. ^^

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 4

Leo stared at N for a moment before remembering the basic manners and invited the….cuddler inside. Directing N to the beige couch in the living room, Leo stood still. He had fallen in Ken’s trap of food and agreed to have a...a 'session' with a cuddler who was really cute. But he still thought Mimi was cuter. He didn’t even know that people had jobs like this too, so now Leo was clueless about how to proceed with this…session. He wasn’t the most skinship-y person and a session with a cuddler definitely meant touching and stuff and Leo wasn’t sure he was ready for it.

N on the other hand, had no such qualms because come on! He had been doing this since months plus he naturally was very touchy feely with everyone. Even someone who looked like he could murder in the blink of an eye. “Should we start Leo-ssi?” N asked so professionally that Leo was stumped, quickly trying to find ways to prolong the moment he had to sit beside the cuddler, Leo asked “Would you like some tea? Or coffee?” N smiled “Banana milk would be fine, thank you.” Leo blinked, once, twice in wonder because a grown man who didn’t look any younger than him was asking for a banana milk. Okay. That’s a first...

After supplying N with his favored drink (which Leo thankfully had due to his long chain of nieces and nephews) Leo finally sat on the couch putting more than a little distance b/w them. N finished his milk making irritating noises when the milk was clearly finished but he kept on the straw. N took his time to analyze to the mysterious person in front of him, he couldn’t stop thinking about him since the first time he saw him. Though it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter