FINALLY AN UPDATE!

The Professional Cha-Cuddler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                          

ISNT THE CHAPTER PIC SO CUTE?!?!?!!?!?

                                                                                            CHAPTER 14

N walked over to the party hall, his younger brother’s words replying in his head


*Flashback*

"Dad is gonna put you on the project whether you like it or not and sorry to break it to you hyung, there isn’t anything you can do about it, but you do have Jung Leo” “What do you mean?”
“See, you can request to take Jung Leo with you for the project...that way he can impress dad and get what he wants and you ken get what you want plus it’ll be easier to convince dad with Jung Leo since he’s one of the best business men and you guys did seem pretty close” “I don’t get how that explains me getting what I want” N retorted ignoring the ‘close’ part “Hyung you’re so dumb! Yes, don’t give me that face you’re being dumb. Look, dad will make Leo-ssi his partner and so you’ll be off the hook after dad gives him the whole company.” “Hyuk dad won’t ever give his company to an outsider and you know that and FYI ur plan is lame” “He will if you become a total pain in the during the project or maybe for a little while, after it..you can do stuff that can cause a drop in the stocks and invest in stupid things plus im sure Jung Leo has a trick or two up his sleeve.” “He would never agree!” “Come on hyung! You’re Cha N besides, it doesn’t hurt to try.” N sighed...He doesn’t know Jung Leo a.k.a the kitten jerk yet. But then again, the boy was right, it won’t hurt to try. Maybe he would agree… “…Fine I’ll talk to him and IF he refuses then you owe me a million bucks”
“And vice versa?”

“No”

“Stingy…..”

“Stfu”
.........................................................................................................................................................

N spotted Leo and went over to talk to him, his mind thinking up ideas about how to start a conversation and make Jung Leo agree, his younger brother’s words were playing in his head. What if he refuses? He shook that though away, at the very least he should try. 
“Jung Leo I have something important to talk to you about. Would it be fine if we met somewhere this Saturday?” Leo eyed the unusually reserved perfec- N that was in front of him. he narrowed his already feline eyes, racking his brain about why would N suddenly come up to him and ask to meet. But something made him nod. He doesn’t know what so don’t ask…
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Hongbin was chatting with some people while Leo was with N when Hyuk came to him. Hyuk had been looking for Hongbin who he thought was perfection in its purest from and he couldn’t wait to taste it….to taint it. (stop all ur dirty thoughts this instant!)
“Hongbin-ssi are you enjoying yourself?” at the sight of Hyuk the people around Hongbin fluttered away like bees....ugly bees at that.
Hongbin forced an awkward smile and replied “A-ah yes I am thank you for your concern.” Hyuk’s heart would have stopped if that was possible at the sight of those pearly whites and adorable deep dimples…….He made a mental note Lee Hongbin is a dangerous beauty , his own lips Hyuk said
“Your smile is very…..captivating for a lack of better words”
One more thing, Hongbin hated the flirtatious types and Cha Sanghyuk was the perfect definition of it....he was already having a hard time dealing with the devilishly handsome and obnoxiously tall male who had winked at him not half an hour ago and now the guy was actually flirting with him. Oh gosh!

“T-thank you.” wow talke about an awkward and forced laugh

"Are u free tomorrow?”  Hyuk tried. Is this seriously happening? Hongbin had reached his limit (which wasn’t very much to begin with, result of dealing with weirdoes his entire life) “Are u flirting with me?”
“Oh you’re smart too!” Hongbin face palmed. This was gonna be a long night and he was already tired…..
 

***********************************************************************************************************************

Mr. Cha was a simple Business man, Leo had discovered…considering businessmen cannot be simple. He gets what he wants. So when he got called to his office the next day, he didn’t expect him to say that he wanted Leo to work with his stubborn son. Cha Hakyeon. Leo would rather work with….whoever was not N. “I would like to know why you want that sir?” 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter