Reunion-II

The Professional Cha-Cuddler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                             Chapter 29


The plane landed, Hyuk felt his heart beat faster and faster every passing second. He was finally going to meet his mother. He broke out in a sweat and he was pretty sure he was trembling, in front of all his bodyguards and men but he could care less. He felt a hand squeezing his own in assurance as his father smiled at him, telling him It will be fine, even though he had tears in his eyes too.

The doors opened and the stairs were put. Out came a beautiful lady. She looked around a bit, as if unsure of everything and slowly came down the stairs. Her eyes landed on the black cars, the numerous bodyguards and she backed up a bit in fear, but then they handed on two slightly familiar faces. She broke out into a cry and quickly came towards the two people who leaped at her as well. She cried and cried; tears of joy and sadness alike as she hugged her son and husband after so, so long. The emptiness in her heart filled at once and she cried even harder, clutching them as if they were gonna disappear any second now. Then she backed up and looked at them. Her husband, whom she had been separated from for 20 years and her son, who had been separated from her at birth. She touched their faces, a feather like touch and then she slowly wiped their tears. She hugged them again, tighter this time muttering apologies for being away for so long and Hyuk let her say them, she had every right to.

They sat back into the car and talked and talked until she fell asleep, her head resting on her husband’s shoulder, a smile on her face. Hyuk smiled at the scene. Today he finally feels truly complete.

A buzz interrupted him and he quickly checked his phone only to find a name that had him scared for his life,

The Scary Kitty. 

He gulped and picked it up and only a quiet ‘where are you?’ had him almost peeing in his pants. He had never been scared of Taekwoon, the guy was as harmless as a kitty, but this time, he wasn’t so sure…
“A-ah hyung I was ju-just gonna call…” He smiled nervously as if Leo would see him and let it go, but his hopes all drowned when he heard numerous cries at the back and a ‘Sang-Freaking-Hyuk you are dead.’
“Look Hyung I can expl--No explanations, we are coming back on Tuesday and we will see you in Seoul, then you explain. Also…please, please do not ignore Hakyeon's calls…he becomes unbeara--YAH HOW WILL YOU FEEL IF YOUR SON DID THIS TO YOU?!--unbearable. See you. Bye.”

The line went dead and his father looked at him questionably.

Hyuk just smiled and said “Things are gonna get a whole lot hectic from now on dad.”
.

The whole day went fine after that, he switched off his phone and enjoyed a much needed time with his family.

My family, Hyuk smiled at the thought as his mother served him more pancakes, and even though he was full, he kept eating because he loved how his parents looked so happy pampering him.

.

.

He closed the bedroom door and quietly stepped out, his parent had insisted that he sleep with them so he laid down until they fell asleep and then stepped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter