CHA

The Professional Cha-Cuddler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                    Chapter:12

Leo sighed when he got home. This is a huge mess, I hope that to Mr. Cha things like scandals don’t matter...damn all because of that N! 
*RING RING RING*
Leo picked up his phone, it was his secretary
“Yes?”
“Sir, a rep from the Cha industries contacted us they looked over our proposals and their president Mr. Cha would like to meet us. So they gave us an invitation to their company’s 30th anniversary “
Leo panicked…wait what?? We can have a deal!!!
“T-that’s good, very good okay drop the invitation at my place”
“Yes Mr. President I’m on my way” thankf

If Leo was an over-energetic person like Ken, he would be jumping all around and bothering the whole neighborhood, but thankfully,thankully he wasn’t Ken, He was kind of glad the Mr. Cha agreed to meet even though there was a last minute scandal about him, he could deem Leo a brat who played around and didn’t give a damn about the huuge enterprise that was passed down to him from his father, but he was glad, the old man seemed nothing like that, for now he had to focus on how to impress Mr. Cha and get the freakin deal done, it would help a lot in the future of his enterprise.
His door buzzed indicating someone was here. He went to check, it was N…he felt his blood boil. “Yah Jung Leo! Open the damned door!”
Leo sighed but opened the door, a pout graced N’s adorable face, making it even more cute but Leo was more angry now. “What do you want? Another scandal to pop up?”
“I.did.not.do.it!”
“Oh do you have proof?” Leo was now full on glaring
“Do you?” That made Leo speechless. N came forward and poked his chest and Leo stumbled back a bit, his force alarming.
“A) I didn’t do it”
He poked again
“B) I didn’t do it”
He poked again
“and C) even if I wanted to, I wouldn’t do it. I don’t want so much attention on me, especially THAT kind of attention, you get it? You really have low standards and a brain that functions without thinking.”
There could probably be flames In N’s eyes right now. Just as Leo was about to say something his secretary came, he saw them through the still open door and their position wasn’t exactly…right. N was close enough to give people a wrong idea.
“S-sir? S-should I come back again later u uh seem busy..” Leo suddenly became aware of it and lightly pushed N back.
“N-no N here was just leaving” Leo said with a smile and glare that went too well together
N stumbled back as Leo pushed him out of the door lightly and in mere seconds the door was shut in his face. He was feeling even more angry right now. This kind of humiliation......he was embarrassed enough to be br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter