Lost

The Professional Cha-Cuddler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ya’’l this is just a filler chapter so even if u guys skip it, it will have no effect on the actual plot.tho I bet no one wud skip it XD blast from the past enjoy~ 

umm minor warnings for angst and well....character death                                                          

                                                                                                    Chapter: Filler

It all began wen ‘Young Master N’ got into a quarrel with his father, about that same topic which had caused an uproar in the Cha household wen N first spoke of it. When he first expressed his interest in dancing and performing arts, he was in his early teens. He was very close to his mother,who understood his love for dance and music and supported him with all her heart even tho N’s father condemned it.

He would practice on his own but later joined a famous dancing school with the support of his mother. He would practice late and only come back home wen he didn’t have to face his father.

He loved his mother. He thought he cud do anything if his mother was with him but as fate wud have it ,it was apparently unacceptable. On the day before his 18th birthday, he received the news that tore his whole being apart, all at once.

His mother had Alzheimer’s disease. She was slowly losing all her memories and there was nothing he could do. His mother, his sweet mother who caressed his hair with her gentle fingers on a warm afternoon in the rose garden,while he read out the books she picked out. She’d whisper him lullabies with her soothing voice wen he had nightmares, his mother who protected him from the harsh reality of the outside world and the snide remarks of people.

He ran back to the main house that night through and barged into the dark living room, only to see his beautiful mother, sitting by fire, lost in thoughts…thoughts that she wud have no recollection of soon after. She looked up wen she saw N, smiling brightly. N slowly trotted forward, lied down beside her and put his head on her lap, her hands automatically went to caress his hair

“…how long?” N managed to ask, voice wavering and tears making their way down his face.

“mhmm……not long” she said as she continued on running her fingers through her beloved son’s hair, listening to his sniffs and hiccups in the dark.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The Cha’s did all in their power to cure it. She lived abroad for quite some time. Before leaving korea she told N, who was keeping a brave face on just for her sake,

“Yeon-ah..take care of yourself, Hyukkie and your father especially. He loves u very much but doesn’t know how to show it…..im sure u’ll make mom proud. Grow up believing in yourself and son, show affection to those around u, spread warmth in their hearts  like u do to mine and one day- she paused, letting a tear fall –w-wen I’ll see u again,I want to see a warm man. Arraseo? Make me proud my son”

………………………………………

N talked to her for the first week, all the time , sharing everything, sometimes only to hear h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter