FANTASY

The Professional Cha-Cuddler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


                                                                                                    Chapter 34

His shoes made no noise as they entered the cemetery, soft wind caressing his hair as if giving comfort to his throbbing heart that held no remorse for the ones he was about to visit. He made his way through the numerous graves that made one’s blood run cold, the sad reality of life crushing down. But it had no effect on the man who now stopped in front of two graves with a bunch of flowers in one hand and the other already tracing the name on one of them, 
Cha Jaehyun.
He placed the flowers next to it and glanced at the other one before smiling at both in relief and pain alike. A bittersweet feeling pooling in his chest. He sat down in front of themm, bringing knees in front of his chest, securing his arms around them. Coming here brings him comfort, he can almost see them both, see the happy family they were. He allows no foul thoughts to cloud them. Forgives them both for whatever reason he didn’t before. His only regret being not able to talk to them more, make them smile more, see them happy together more and oh, suddenly he is in tears. Yet he tries to think of only the good times.
.
.

.

A week after Cha Jaehyun’s death, The Cha Industries finally collapsed, his death only a final blow to its already miserable state. The forensic reports showed that though his death may look like suicide, it was actually due to severe Cardiac Arrest. The media had been unsettling but after two weeks of silence from every source, it had considerably been at rest. 
Taekwoon had been supportive of Hyuk as he set up his own company, cheekily naming it HyukBin for whatever disgusting reason that Leo had no interest in. He invested in it a lot. The cause being free food. No way he was saying no too free food, even if it cost him 20 grand in reality which he chose to ignore. It was all for his brother anyway.
.
.

“Sir you have a meeting today with HyukBin Enterprise and dinner with Mr. Han himself.”
“Hm..Who allowed that brat to book dinners with me?" Leo asks with an annoyed eyebrow arched.
“Ahem, me sir.” Hongbin smiles, showing his annoying dimples and Leo suddenly has this strong urge to throw a book in his face, just so he could see a matching dent with his dimples. He sort of controls himself though. (Probably because he wouldn’t be able to bear with the consequences, Hyuk calls Hingbong his M.u.s.e.)
“Prepare for the meeting.” Leo grits through his teeth, these ers are totally going to make him commit murder one day, little s the both of them.

Raken have been, well , disgusting unsurprisingly. Also since we should probably give Ken a more positive spotlight, he also helped Hyukkie a lot (In reality its because his chopper collection was on the line). Ravi really payed it no mind. That collection was super annoying..Ken had actually reserved a whole floor just for his one-piece merch.
.
.
The sun was already setting and Hakyeon deemed it time to go back. Graveyards were supposed to be scary after dark (YES I QUOTED A VIXX SONG). He got up, dusting off his slacks. He felt lighter today, for some reason…maybe because he was finally able to truly forgive them. He may be left behind but he was certainly not alone. He was brought out of his thoughts by a message. He checked it and it was Hyuk, inviting him for dinner. He smiles, it had been long since he had last seen him. 


Soon after he heard the news about his father, he had passed out. Waking up in the hospital after two days. Later finding out from Hyuk that the funeral had already been held. He just stared at him for a good minute. Then asked to be taken to the burial spot. And well, it has been two weeks since then.

After the initial shock, he had taken the incident quite well. He handled himself well. It also helped that only the police and just a few others knew about him being Cha Jaehyun’s son. It was rather easy shutting their mouths. N wore a comical grin at the thought.

His cell was out of battery, he hadn’t even noticed it until one day Ravi suddenly showed up at his apartment  He had whined for hours at how the others had been worried sick about him, N had just chuckled and told him it’s only been 4 days. He saw that he had several missed calls and messages from everyone. Leo had also called him, 20 times in the first week, plus the 27 voice mails...

“Hakyeon, where are you.Please call me back when you get this." His voice was just above a whisper, as if he was unsure. Confused.
“I’m worried sick Hakyeon...Wherever you are, come back." His voice was quieter, and there was restraint in it. Like he was holding something back. It wasn’t after countless other voice notes filled with restraint and almost-whines that Hakyeon listened to the one that made him let out a shuddering breath, eyes shutting tight, heart beating at a rather alarming pace.
“Yeonnie… I miss you… so much. You can't leave me like this…..i love you..” The last bit, altho slurred together had his heart clenching. Leo sounded so drunk and weak.

He called him that night, not caring if it was way past midnight. Leo picked up the phone after 2 rings, let out an immediate “Hakyeon?” as if in shock, disbelief clear in his voice and N wondered, since when can he read him like this?

“…Yea its me” He managed to let out. 
“Where were you?”
“I was just here…sorry I couldn’t contact you earlier. My phone was dead and I didn’t notice.” H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter