MinMin ARE BACK

The Professional Cha-Cuddler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

    NYong uri yeppo readers! (excuse the horrible korean)   WE.ARE.BACK  i missed every1 sooo mcuh!!! Thanks for sticking around yeorobun ^^ did u guys miss us?? lol i feel like i came back from space...Anyways Enjoy! <3                                                                                                   

                                                                                                                  Chapter 18:

The next day they were woken up by the sound of horrible tantrums thrown by the over-dramatic KenJumma who was waking the whole neighborhood up by his whining. He was eventually calmed down by the help of Wonshik (God bless that kid for putting up with Ken for so long) and Sanghyuk who whispered something in his ear that made all of Kens anger disappear in a second and he smiled in a rather creepy way after that, eyeing N and Leo.

. . . . . .. . .

Leo was pissed. Jung Leo was damn pissed at N who was buzzing around like a bee smiling shyly at Jungshin who would, no matter what he was doing, always ALWAYS smile back generously and Leo had to stop himself from scoffing. Work starts tomorrow finally but at this rate it’s gonna be hard...Just what is so good about that tree?! He thought as he watched another episode of SpongeBob (He had no idea why he started watching it in the first place).
Suddenly Jungshin came in the living room and spoke:
"Okay, so I don’t have any rooms left for Ken-ssi and Ravi-ssi therefore, one of us has to share a room with the each other."
Hearing that Hongbin saw Hyuk lighten up and open his mouth say something, so Hongbin quickly said first, "Um I can’t because.......I have bad sleeping habits...and um....I snore too!"
"Fine by me hun plus you don’t snore” "Are you a creep?" "No I'm young and hot" came Hyuk's reply and he winked at Hongbin which earned him a disgusted glare from the latter but Cha Sanghyuk remained oblivious.
"I’m fine with whatever" came as N’s reply
"I refuse" as expected of Jung Leo 
Jungshin sighed and looked over at N--Why does he always smile when looking at N?!--before saying "Then it looks like I'll have to share a room with Hak--On second thoughts" Leo interrupted him, standing up he continued "I'll let N stay with me" Leo had this incredible feeling when he looked at N whose face showed so much disappointment just because he couldn’t share a room with his dearest ‘Jungshinnie'. Jung Taekwoon felt victorious.
"Okay then it’s settled! Leo and N hyung will share a room...come on RaKen hyung let’s get your stuff into your room." Hyuk quickly wrapped things up much to N's dismay. 

*At night*

Jungshin was making dinner while N sat at the counter Talking animatedly about god-knows-what and Jungshin was listening with so much interest that it made every one disgusted at the pinkue pinkue vibe that they were giving off (it was even disturbing the mentally disturbed Ken).
"Why are they so close??" Ken whispered to Hyuk "Dunno...but the last thing I want is my brother hooking up with one of my friends. In my opinion, Leo-Hyun-  what about me?" Leo interrupted them to which Ken fainted from a sudden heart attack and Hyuk jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter