CHA-INED UP

The Professional Cha-Cuddler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    WE'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY EXAMS ENDED,and even tho i didnt get a perfect score (or ones that i was hoping for sadly) but WE'RE BACK! freedom feelz so nice! and guyz......CHAINED UP!!!!!!!!                                            

                                                                                              CHAPTER 7:

     Its been almost a week since "The cuddler issue" .Things have become a lot more normal minus the fact that somewhere in the back of his stiff and stressed mind,Leo was always attentive...expecting the tan skinned beauty to just barge in but of course that wasnt gonna happen...he wont let that happen...last time that guy came it cost him $ 600 for one very stupid,calming (only the time he slept tho) and even tho he hated to admit it but those three hours hours wen the 'N' was attached to him were...relaxing, feeling somebody's heart pumping against his own gave him a feeling of not being alone.But then again ofcourse happened and he wasnt gonna see that cuddler ever again,as much tempting that idea seemed.
  He looked out of the window of his apartment and noticed the slight change in the whether .It might rain and then suddenly remembered he had nothing for tomorrow's breakfast.So he quickly got ready to get all the stuff from the mart before the whether takes a turn for the worst.

*At the mart*

Leo was looking around for veggies wen he spotted that..that..that thing.He cud swear that he saw the guy's eyes shining..but what is the thing that he is looking so eagerly at? Moving his orbs to the object of that thing's affection,he wasn't surprised one bit.Of course they were banana milk shakes! His love for banana milk creeped Leo out but how his lips said cute at that scene,was unknown to him.He hurriedly went to the counter..he wanted to get outta there before that thing finds him.

But alas! It happened.
As leo had predicted earlier the whether did turn worse...he reached his car thankfully before the rain and thunder got worse.He got into his car and was about to leave wen he saw that thing.Does he not have a ride ?Leo thouigt as the person was standing under a nearby shade altho already soaking wet.He was shivering and somewhere inside him,Leo felt a pang every time the skinny guy wud shiver or flinch becuz of thunder. Leo watched him a bit more,his sadistic side coming to the surface but he quickly sent it back..he didnt know what the heck he was doing but without a second thought he drove up to him He lowered his car window .At this N bent a little lower to see the man in the hot black benz.but was visibly disappointed soon after.
"Get inside" Leo sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter