CHA-INED UP-2 XD

The Professional Cha-Cuddler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

It wasn’t every day that Leo found himself with a sick person fainted in his arms, the said person also being a particular cuddler he was trying to avoid. Now Leo had no idea what to do. Sure the best option was to leave him there on the footpath but Leo was raised to be a very modest and well behaved gentleman thank-you-very-much. So as much as the idea seemed tempting, Leo gathered the sick and unconscious N in his arms and made his way back to his car to settle him. “Ah chincha! I can’t believe I’m doing this.” Leo exclaimed as he put the big bags of banana milk in the back seat, got inside himself and drove off towards his own apartment.

Deciding to leave the groceries in the car for now as carrying N, who was not-as-light-as Leo would’ve liked was already enough exercise for today. Leo quickly made his way in the lift and with a lot of struggle managed to push the button for the third floor. He was glad to be the only one in the lift. Opening the door turned out to be a lot more challenging the pushing the lift button. Leo sighed tiredly as he finally entered. He wanted to drop N right there on the floor but then he told himself that a few more steps won’t hurt and walked towards the couch and placed N on it. Leo placed his hands on his waist and let out a deep sigh. He stared at N which reminded him of the last time. How N had tried to force him into cuddling and after a lot of failed attempts he had given in. The memory made Leo smile without even thinking. N looked at peace though his breaths appeared to be a little shallow and he seemed to be shivering slightly which was what made Leo snap out of his daze as he got to work. He worked on taking off his shoes and socks, took of his upper shirt leaving N in a black tank top. Leo rolled up his pants till his knees and dried his hair with a towel. He was so NOT gonna change his clothes, this was gonna have to do for now….Leo placed a wet towel on N’s forehead and nodded to himself before leaving to get blankets…

After bundling N up in blankets and successfully making him look like a larva. Leo went down to get the groceries so he could make soup for the sick cuddler. Leo’s phone rang “Yeoboseyo?”  “Leo hyung, I’m bored…let’s hang out!”  “I’m busy Ken.”  “Why’re you always busy?! Today’s is Saturday for chopper’s sake!” Leo rolled his eyes. He couldn’t exactly tell Ken that he was currently wearing a pink apron making soup for a weird and sassy cuddler who was addicted to banana milks so he did what he knew best “I’m busy” Was all Ken heard before Leo cut the line…

Leo continued to concentrate on making the soup when he heard a *thump* coming from the living room. He rushed out to find that while trying to free himself from the suffocating pile of blankets, N had fallen from the couch “Hey, you okay?” Leo asked concerned as he help N up “No, my head hurts like hell and I can’t feel my nostrils and it feels like—wait! WHAT AM I DOING HERE!!??” N shrieked once he got a hang of his surroundings and a very familiar brown couch. “Well, you fainted outside your house and since I didn’t know your password, I brought you here..” Leo shrugged as he turned back and walked into the kitchen to finish the soup leaving N standing there dumbfounded. “He sure is a weird kitten…” N made a face as he gathered the blankets around him like a cape and followed Leo. He was still a little dizzy but who ken

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter