Back to Seoul

The Professional Cha-Cuddler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                           Chapter 31

Hakyeon woke up early and quickly started packing his stuff. It was better to pack early as they were leaving tomorrow. 
He had seen the news. It was all over the internet.Yet he wanted to hear everything from Hyuk. He wasn’t going to believe any of it without seeing it with his own eyes.

He looked at Leo’s sleeping form on the bed and flushed remembering last night. After Leo had left him, it took a moment to summon his brain from the heaven that Jung Leo had taken him to. He quickly came to his senses and thought it was better to pretend-sleep before Leo came back. So he did that. When he did hear Leo come back, he felt as if Leo was glaring at him. Then he heard a huff and went to bed as well. Now he was here. 


Leo stirred and opened his eyes. He lay in his bed for a second to make his brain function properly. When he did feel that his brain was back he got out of bed. His eyes locked with N’s. After an eternity (A/N: see what i did there?XD) of staring and not saying anything (mostly because N looked shocked and Leo was groggy) he went to the bathroom to freshen up.


Leo came back into the room after freshening up and saw N packing; he looked so tiny, sitting between a nest of clothes. He went and sat on the sofa, N sitting on the floor, folding his clothes neatly. After a moment Leo saw something that got his attention. He pointed to it and that caught N’s attention (who was hyper-aware of Leo). N looked at what Leo was pointing and couldn’t find it. He looked at Leo questionably and then Leo explained, in a rather playful tone. 
“You wear red boxers?” N immediately gasped and quickly grabbed the said thing and hid it under a pile of clothes. The he looked at Leo who was laughing way too hard at it. 
“Y-yah! What so funny about it?! I bet you have weird batman ones hidden somewhere…” N was beet red and Leo sat up. Still amused as he said, 
“No I wear briefs most of the time.”
.

When RaKen came bickering to the dining room for breakfast, they immediately stopped seeing the Neo couple. At one end Leo was sitting, constantly massaging his upper arms and looking rather…in pain. At the other end N was sitting, red and angry and a bit embarrassed. Ken wiggled his eyebrows and Ravi had absolutely no idea what he was suggesting, so he opted to smirk and nod too.
After a totally awkward breakfast with Neo, Ravi thought he would just ask Leo about it, 
“Hey hyung what’s up? He got onto the same couch as Leo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter