TRUTH OR DARE

The Professional Cha-Cuddler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        Chapter 26


Everyone cheered as Jungshin grumbled and got up, regretting choosing dare because now he had to dance. To a girl group song. And everyone knew that Jungshin couldn’t dance to save his life. And those who didn’t were about to find out. There was hearty laughter all around. Ravi fell back from laughter, no sound coming out and he ended up looking like a retarded seal. Even Leo was enjoying, now that he was feeling better, he was actually able to have fun with the others. And the warmth from N beside him was just another plus point. In the end, it wasn’t a bad idea after all.

The bottle landed on Ken.
“Wooo what a great catch! So ken hyung, truth or dare?”
Ken flipped his imaginary long hair and said, “Truth peasant! I am too much of a coward to pick dare”
“Agreed…so truth it is…pick one.” Ken picked a chit from the box and Hyuk grabbed it as soon as it was out. Hongbin and Hyuk read it and started laughing like maniacs, effectively earning everyone’s attention. 
“W-what is it??” Hongbin cleared his throat “Would you rather be bumblebee or a slug?” Everyone cracked at that, even Leo ducked his head to do so.
“Okay okay quiet everyone, Ken-hyung answer.”
“Hm...I’d be a bumblebee since its kinda cute and it can fly...I’ve always wanted to fly you know?”
“………………”
“Like you’re any better.”
The bottle spun again till it landed on Hyuk who had a smug grin. He looked at Hongbin and said, “Dare.” 
Hyuk picked the dare from the box and handed it to Hongbin in an awfully slow pace smirking all the way. Hongbin, surpassing a shiver due to the cold (and due to the heavy gaze) read the dare out loud, “Show a part of your body you are most confident in.”
After hearing this, Hyuk’s smirk grew more (if that was even possible -_-) Glancing at this own lap, he looked straight and Hongbin and said, “I don’t think it will be appropriate to show what I’m most confident in here…”
At first there was silence, then N sprung up from his seat at lightning speed and was neck chopping hyuk before anyone could realize it, ranting something about 'this is not how I brought you up, and who taught you this?!' after he calmed down a bit, he went back to his seat, huffing and puffing his cheeks out.
“Truth.” Hongbin chose when the bottle pointed at him. Everyone fell in deep thought what to ask the dimpled artwork with a sharp tongue. Ken smiled evilly then,

“Hongbinnie…you know you can’t lie right?”

“Hyung can you get lamer?” Hongbin rolled his eyes.

Ken pouted but continued. “Do you like Hyukkie?” and that was when Lee Hongbin spluttered.

It was difficult to make Hongbin flustered or embarrassed but right now he was both and Ken couldn’t have felt prouder of himself. Even Hyuk was flustered, sure he flirted shamelessly with Hongbin but such straightforwardness was never known to him. But he couldn’t deny he was curious. “What kind of question is that?!” Hongbin almost whined. Almost. “Nuh uh you can’t play that card. A question is a question.” Hongbin stared at Hyuk who was looking right back. “Hongbinnie we don’t have all night.” N threw a pebble at him giggling when Hongbin glared at him.

“N-No.”

“What was that? Couldn’t hear you.”

“I-I said no!”

“He is obviously lying Ken-hyung” Hyuk enlightened everybody.

And everyone, every single one ignored his protests and he was unfairly made to down 2 shots in 1 go as a penalty…He avoided looking at Hyuk because he knew the younger was still staring. The game continued fortunately for him and he sighed in relief.

Then the bottle was spun once again and this time it landed on N, he picked truth at first but then after the kids' pestering he picked dare, "Aish chincha, why am i the only one you guys want to man up.” Leo opened the chit and paled, Jungshin took it from him and read it out loud,

"Give a hickie to the person on your left."

Ravi choked on his spit, Hyukbin doubled in laughter and Jungshin was amused (let’s not even talk about Ken, the guy was drunk on marshmallows)

"Who was the one who wrote these dares? I’m not doing it!!!" Cue everyone protesting with ‘Dare is Dare, Dare is Dare’ "Hyung you have to do it!"
N got up from his spot, whining a bit but ultimately sighing. He looked at Leo and didn’t even wait for his permission (which would’ve been granted rather easily if asked). Slowly N settled on Leo’s lap, facing him and Leo although panicked, reluctantly turned his head so his neck was in a more….convenient position. N eyed him as Leo shut his eyes and his eyes moved to the pale, beautiful skin and he just wanted to mark it as his own. He put one hand around Leo’s neck and Leo’s hands immediately came to rest on the small of his back to support him. N dipped low, the soft spot just below his jaw and then kissing it before . Leo buckled up, and controlled a moan that was on the tip of his tongue. What could the poor guy do? When his love interest was sitting on his lap, giving me a freaking hickie and was doing a damn good job. When N pulled away, he looked damn proud of his work and smugly sat beside Leo, not even a little bit embarras

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter