Rumors

The Professional Cha-Cuddler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

The next morning as expected N woke up with erupting volcanoes inside his head. He groaned when he tried to move but was met with resistance. Resistance that was heavy, very heavy, moving and….wait…moving?! It was hard to grasp his surroundings at the current moment but then N felt a warm breath caressing his neck and a nest of hair tickling him. His mind provided him with blurred happenings of last night. Club. Leo. Dancing. Kiss. KISS! OH MAI GAUD I KISSED THE KITTEN YESTERDAY!! N tried hard to escape from the rock tumbler on top of him but it was easier said than done. Finally annoyed with the situation he put all his force and pushed Leo of him, a mess of flailing arms and legs falling off the couch. It was surprising that Leo didn’t even flinch “He sure is weak to alcohol.” N mumbled, getting up from the couch and stretching. He sighed and looked at the lump of blankets on the floor. Gathering his strength which was non-existent at the moment, he dragged Leo back on the couch and fixed his ridiculously long limbs so he would be comfortable. N checked the time and decided that he had to leave. He was a very busy person you see. Deciding to grab something to fix his splitting headache on the way he fixed his crumpled clothes and got ready to leave. He stopped for a moment, taking  in the appearance of a sleeping Leo, it sure was a rare sight. N remembered the kiss and touched his lips lightly, he couldn’t resist leaning in and placing a peck on the corner of Leo’s lips. What he doesn’t know won’t hurt him…he also couldn’t resist taking a few pictures of the human-kitten. He smiled to himself and finally left. Feeling something like never before…

When Leo did wake up, it was already midday. He got up from the couch, groaning at the ache all over his body. He yawned and his stomach sent him the message that it needed food. So food it is. Leo got up, his movements still carrying the signs of sleepiness as he freshened up and ate. He went to the front door to get the newspaper and grabbed it. He was in the mood for laziness so pushing all thoughts of work aside he settled on the couch once again, a cup of coffee in one hand and newspaper in another. When Leo unfolded the newspaper the headlines caught his eyes, making him spit the coffee out.

‘JUNG LEO SPOTTED WITH A CUDDLER LAST NIGHT’

"It has been reported that Mr. Jung Leo, the CEO of Jung Enterprise was spotted with a professional cuddler in front of Byul Club. It seems like he finally decided to have a one night stand as both seemed to be in a pretty cozy position. It is also provided that the cuddler was N from Dre---."

Leo crumpled the newspaper in his hand, unable to read anymore. His anger rising with each passing second. Leo threw the newspaper away and ran a hand through his hair. This whole scandal could be a big blow to his reputation! Who would dare to do something like this?! Then it clicked. N! Of course that obnoxious man was responsible. Who else would do something like this and why?! Leo’s brain stopped working at that moment. Only one thing going through his mind and that was, You’re gonna pay for this Cha N. he dialed Ken’s number. “Ken where does N work?”  “Oh? You want another session? I can arrange—JUST TELL ME WHERE THE HECK HE WORKS AT!” Ken could practically feel the anger radiating from the other side of the phone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter