LEO

The Professional Cha-Cuddler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 24

"ARGH WHY ARE THERE SO MANY INSECTS?!" Leo snapped out of his wet slumber (BECAUSE OF THE RAIN YOU DIRTY MINDED PEOPLE) because of a familiar voice, he immediately tried to stand up but it was like his every muscle was torn and sat back and winced in pain. Everything hurt…he was cold and hot at the same time and his head was bursting. I thought this couldn’t get any worse….Leo sighed when he heard the familiar voice of Cha Hakyeon again. So he tightly shut his eyes and screamed out despite his burning dry throat because he was scared less (he had no idea how he slept.) 
"N! I’M HERE!" "CHA HAKYEON" "YAH!!!" "I’M HERE!" just about 30 seconds later, the sound of footsteps got close. "Will you look at how cute the kitten looks calling me so earnestly...aigoooo~~~" Leo heard his voice and he froze, eye still tightly shut. Then he slowly opened his eyes, only to find N trying extremely hard, I repeat, extremely hard to stifle his laughter. He immediately straightened up, ignoring the tips of his ears turning pink. Then N spoke, despite finding Leo desperately calling out to him very funny, he was extremely relieved that he was safe. "Are you hurt anywhere? Can you get up?" It seemed surreal; N actually came for him. He couldn’t help but ask it, "Were you looking for me?"
"No, I was looking for wild berries to eat. Of course I was looking for you! I was so worried when you were suddenly gone...like are you kidding me?! Don’t go disappearing on me like that you idiot!" N knocked his head but Leo could see the relief in his eyes. Leo nodded quietly; for once he was gonna take the nagging because he was actually glad that N came to find him. He cares for you….Leo’s mind provided him with the thought and he felt a fuzzy feeling settle deep inside.
"I fell from the cliff so my back hurts a lot and I don’t think I can move." N nodded setting his umbrella near the tree so it was sheltering them both, and took off his back pack and opened it, he took out a bottle of water, a pill and some ointment. “Here, this is all I could do for now, but it’ll be enough to fix you up until we get back. Take this and turn around…” Leo obediently followed, drinking water was painful but it soothed Leo’s sore throat. After handing back the bottle, he turned…at least he tried to before groaning and slumping back. N saw the movement and took pity on the sick kitten,
"Here I'll help you turn." Leo turned slowly with N’s help and lifted his shirt up so N could see the damage the fall had done. It wasn’t that serious but it still made N wince, it was slightly scratched from when Leo must have slid along the rough surface and there was a big, blue bruise slightly higher than his waist, running up till his left shoulder.
"Aish! You should've been careful! Pabo..." N said as he carefully cleaned around the dirt and applied the ointment with a gentle hand earning small hisses from Leo, he bandaged him and set him into a comfy position. The bandage wasn’t gonna last long since Leo’s shirt was all wet but it would have to do for now.

Another problem was that due to them wanting to be sheltered from the heaving rain by the small umbrella, the space was so cramped that they could feel their breaths touching their faces.
"We'll stay here until the rain stops and you’re not totally immobile okay?” That got him a glare from Leo but he ignored it in the process of taking out the fleece Hongbin gave him. It had gotten dark by now. He covered them both with the fleece mentally thanking Hongbin. Bean was a reliable...um bean?

N was still covering Leo with the fleece when there was a thunder and he felt Leo flinching, He stopped what he was doing to look at Leo who was acting, or at least trying to act normal, although he was still shivering and his face was marginally paler…
"You....you’re scared of thunder?" N asked his tone curio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter