Introduction

The Professional Cha-Cuddler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                       

                                                                                                  Chapter 1:

     Jung Taekwoon. 26 y/o with load of money and good looks.A renowned business man, coming from a ‘very’ well-off family…..He had everything except for a healthy relationship with a hottie, may it be female or male. Oh and just so you know, there is no dark past AGAIN (all MINs hate dark pasts,we are no exception to this XD) Taekwoon was just suffering from ‘extreme workaholic disorder’ as diagnosed by his best friend.
     Enter Lee Jaehwan, Taekwoon’s best friend (which was also decided by Jaehwan himself) and a business man as well, though he may not look like it. I doubt he has a brain but since he was so successful in his business, I guess he does. Although it’s no bigger than a peanut ^^ 
“Taek-Hyuuuung! Where are youuuuu??? Call meeeeeeeeeeEEEE” Taekwoon sighs as he listens to Jaehwan’s voice msg, and calls him. After a few rings he picks up, “Taek-Hyung! What were you doing that it took you so long to call me??” “Jaehwan unlike you, I am busy. VERY busy in fact” “No hyung you just like to work a lot, I mean why do u even have 500+ employees if you do all the work urself!” Taekwoon sighed ; through the years he learnt that with Jaehwan, you had no options. If you replied to his questions, he would annoy you with more and if you didn’t….he’ll annoy you until you did… “…Is that a question? Well unlike you who leaves all the work on your secretary, I prefer to do all of that myself so I can have bette- “Hyung seriously stop! Take a break will you! Or you’ll die alone! When was the last time you even dated?” “Five years ago…Jaehwan if you don’t have to talk about something important, I’m hanging up.” “No, wait hyu-*beep beep*

          *The next day*
Taekwoon simply didn’t believe in having days off but there were times when he just wanted to stay home. It was one of those days, Taekwoon had decided to work from home. For now, he was peacefully sleeping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter