Indescribable Fun!

Meeting you is one of my favorite memory

"OMGoshhhh, isn't this cute ?? " Haeyeon pointed at a unicorn plush toy.

" I know right !!! It is the cutest thing ever." ________ squeled.

" You like it ?? " Doojoon asked haeyeon.

" YESSSS !!! But I don't think I'll win that." Haeyeon pull _____ walked away.

Dongwoon heard everything * _______ like that ?? Hmmmm, should I win for her?? *

*Really ?? * Doojoon smirk.

" Excuse me, I want to have a try." Dongwoon asked the owner of the stall.

" Bwo ?? Dongwoon a, you want to play too ?? " Doojoon looked at him.

" Yea, I heard that ________ like that unicorn." Dongwoon pointed at that pink colour unicorn.

" But I want to win that for haeyeon too." Doojoon pouted.

" Let's have a battle ?? Who win will get that pink colour unicorn." Dongwoon smirk.

" Bring it on." Doojoon prepares for the game.

10 minutes have pass.

" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!! " Doojoon scream.

" Oh yeah, I win." Dongwoon took the pink unicorn and say thanks to the owner.

" I cannot believe I lost !!! You must be cheating." Doojoon pointed suspectedly at dongwoon.

" Hyung, admit it that you lose." Dongwoon laughed and went to find ________ .

=============================================================================================

" Hey, ________ !!! " Dongwoon shouted from behind.

" Huh?? Who called me?? " I was looking around and spotted dongwoon.

" Dongwoon?? You called me?? " I tilted my head.

" TADAAAAAA." Dongwoon pulled out the unicorn.  

" O.M.G !!! THIS IS SHOOOOO CUTE !! " I hugged dongwoon. * Okayy, did she just hug me??* dongwoon put his hand on my back.

I pulled back " How did you freaking get this ??? " I asked hugging the unicorn.

" I won the game." Dongwoon shrugged.

" Lucky you, I want that unicorn too." Haeyeon pouted and saw doojoon oppa standing behind dongwoon's back.

" Haeyeon a, mianhae!! Oppa lose in the game." Doojoon lowered his head.

"Aiggoooo, is okay." Haeyeon went to give a kiss on doojoon's cheek.

" There is an ice skating ring !!!" Yoseob pointing at it excitingly and ran toward it.

" Wooonieee, GOMAWO."________ smiled at dongwoon." You're welcome." Dongwoon scratch the back of his neck.

" Dongwoon a, you're blushing." ________ burst into laughter an ran off. " YAH !! YOON _________ , come back here and I'm not blushing!! " Dongwoon yelled at ________ and when to chase after her.

*Dongwoon sunbae, are you falling for _______ ?? * Sungjong looked at them run around Lotte world.

===============================================================================================

After all the arguments and teasing that ________ and dongwoon had, they went for Ice Skating.

" This time, I'm staying out." Sungjong say.

" Wae ?? " ________ pouted.

" I doesn't like ice skating. Don't worry I'm gonna stay here and watch." Sungjong patted _______ head.

" Araso , gaja !!! " _________ ran off with yoseob.

While eveyone were wearing their ice skates, ________ went silent. " _______ ?? Why aren't you wearing your ice skates ?? " Hyunseung wearing his ice skates.

" Actually I never try before ice skating. I really want to play but no one to teach." _________ scratched the back of her neck.

" ahhhh , don't worry dongwoon is a good ice skater. You can call him to teach you." Junhyunh helping hyunseung wear his ice skates properly.

" Jeongmal ?? But will he teach me ?? " I hope. " Of course he will. Dongwoon a, come here." Gikwang pop out from behind.

" Hyung why you called me ??" Dongwoon already done wearing his Ice skate.

" Help ______ in ice skating. This is her first time so better take care of her.Arasooo." Junhyung put his hand on dongwoon's shoulder.

" Why is it me ?? I want to enjoy my ice skating." Dongwoon nag.

" I bet you will say thanks to me later." Junhyung winked and smiled at dongwoon. " Huh?? For what?? " Dongwoon looked confusely at his hyung.

" What you guys saying ?? " _______ tilted her head. " Nothing, come let me help you with your ice skate." Dongwoon kneel down and help her with her ice skate. * He look handsome huh ?? Hehe, I think everygirl in Cube high want to be in my position.* _______ stare at dongwoon's face.

Dongwoon looked up and caught _______ stare at him. " What're you looking at ?? " ______ blushed and shook her head.

Dongwoon smirked and went nearer and nearer to ________'s face. * Eeeeek , why is his face so near to mine ?? " I squeezed my eyes tightly thought that his gonna kiss me.

" Yah, your ice skate is done." Dongwoon whisper at my ears. " Huh ?? " ______ looked at her ice skates. " You think I'm gonna kiss you, huh ??" Dongwoon laughed out loud. " Yah !!! I didn't even think about that." I turned my head away. " Than why you closed your eyes ?? " It is so obvious that dongwoon is teasing _______ . 

" Fine, I go find yoseob oppa teach me ice skating better." I try to stand up and I can't balance myself and fell on the floor.I waited for the cold ice floor to welcome me but I feel nothing. I open one of my eyes and saw dongwoon's face an inch away from mine. " Are you okayy?? " DOngwoon asked me with a serious face. Than I realized dongwoon hands wrap around my waist " Yeah, I'm fine." I nodded shyly. Dongwoon straighten me up and walked me towards the ring slowly. " Thank you." I can't face him. " Welcome,, come on let's start to teach you ice skating." Dongwoon started to teach me step by step. Is fun having him to teach me although I fell A LOTS OF TIME but still worth it. 

* Should I give up?? I didn't even started anything?? No, I'm not gonna give up _______ that easily.* sungjong look towards dongwoon with the eyes full of hatred.

=================================================================================================

" I'm tired." Yoseob yawned. " Time to go home." gikwang yawned too. " Me and hyunseung going back together. Ciao !!" Junhyung and hyunseung walked away.

" I'm going back home to, girlfriend." Sungjong winked at ________ . " Okayyy, Byeee !! Goodnight!! " _______ waved at sungjong.

" Dongwoon aa, can you bring _______ home first ?? Cause I'm gonna bring Haeyeon home." Doojoon plead dongwoon.

" Arasooo , ________ gaja !!! " dongwoon looked at _______.

" Oppa , don't do something ert to eonni !!! " I shouted while walking away from them. " Yah !!! " Doojoon yelled back and haeyeon blushed.

" How I wish i have a boyfriend like oppa !!! " I said out suddenly. All dongwoon do is chuckle.

After 1 hour of driving, dongwoon looked at _______ whose sleeping soundly in his car.

* She look so angelic when she sleep.* Dongwoon stare at _______ face and smile.  

Dongwoon can feel his hearbeat getting faster and faster. * Am I falling for her?? Nahh, can't be. Must be today I'm too tired." Dongwoon nodded to himself.

" Oh, wer're here ?? Why didnt you wake me up ??" _______ rub her eyes. * Cute * Dongwoon smiled. " Cause I don't want to wake up someone who sleep like a pig." he teased _____ . " No mood to fight with you. Gonna go in now. BYEE and thanks for the unicorn." ________ smiled at him and went in her house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AT LAST, finish chapter 9 :D

Long chapter, huh ?? 

Thanks to vivianxlhw for the poster :D Is awesome , right ??

My reader can you pray with me that my be@toy clothes won't delay T.T 

I want to wear it to TAIWAN !!! 

Let's pray hard.

Thanks for the comments and who subscribed my fanfic. Lots of love. 

XOXO.