The day everything started

Meeting you is one of my favorite memory

Everything started from that day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rrringgg Rriingggg" My alarm strike 7.00a.m. I'm trying to find where the hell is my clock and suddenly oppa burst into my room "YAH!! Yoon______, when are you going to wake up?!?!? Today is your first day at CUBE HIGH!! " he shouted. " I give you 10 minutes to prepare if not I left you alone and go to school by yourself " he continue his nagging till I wake up " YAH , YOONDOOJOON!! Can't you see I'm awake now?? " I stare at him. After that I kick him out of my room and start to prepare for my first day of high school life.

* At last peacefulness covered in my room again * I think while smiling like an idiot. I went to the bathroom and start to bath. It took me 15 minutes to prepare everything.

I went downstair and been greeted by a warm voice " Omo , good morning my pretty princess! You look beautiful in your new uniform. " Eomma smiled at me. " Gomawo eomma , and morning !! " I said. " Pfftt , she dont even look beautiful at all " Doojoon oppa hissed. " Yah , oppa!! " I cried. " Arasoo , yeppunda " He smiled and how can I not love my awesome brother. " Come on guys , time for your breakfast " Eomma shouted in the kitchen. I left my bag on the couch and ran into the kitchen to help my mom to prepae breakfast. After finish everything me and Doojoon oppa start our journey to my new high school, CUBE HIGH.

The moment we reach CUBE HIGH, all the girls start to scream and run towards us. I was dumbfounded at the moment and all the girls start to push me away just to look at ......... OPPA ?!?!?!? I nearly fall and thanks to, someone who I never meet before. I smile at him and say " Thank you, and do you know what just happen?? " I look so blur. That guy start to giggle, and he say " Hey , I'm Yang yoseob ^^. You must be Doojoon hyung sister, huh ?? " I nodded still looking very blur. " Nice to meet you, and your brother and me is one of the kingka in this school name BEAST. " He say it with full of confident. I nodded again and reality strike me. " WHAT?? OPPA IS KINGKA OF CUBE HIGH ?? " I shouted. Everyone , I mean EVERYONE look at me like I was some crazy that just come down to earth. Suddenly, Doojoon oppa walk toward me and who is he again ?? Yosoeb ?? Yeah, whatever I just want to know what just happen ?? " Yoseob, I think you meet my sister " Doojoon said while doing some kind of handshakes. 

" Yah, _______ why you didnt introduce yourself ?? " Doojoon hit my hand softly. " Oh, Annyeonghaseyo!! My name is Yoon ______ . Can say I'm a sophomore this year. I give yoseob my most charming smile. " Aigooooo , how cute is your little sister eh ?? Doojoon hyung !! " He said while pinching my cheeks. " Yah , Yang yosoeb dont touch her!! You . " Oppa pull yoseob hand away from my cheeks. I can feel that thousand of girls were staring at me. I gulp and ignore it.

" Annyeonghaseyo , yosoeb imnida. Nice to meet you and Im a year older than you same like your " protective oppa " here " He say while pointing at doojoon oppa . I want to laugh but I control myself , and start to giggle. " Oppa , what is beast and why didnt you tell me about you that is KINGKA of this school ?? " I pouted and show him my puppy eyes. " Aigoooo , dongsaeng ahh !! Wae you so cute ?? Okay , BEAST is a group oppa created when I'm a sophomore and now we turn into the kingka of this group " he smiled at me. " WE ?? You mean oppa and yoseob oppa ?? " I say while tilting my head. " Ani , we got 6 members in total " Yoseob say while patting my head. " Chincha ?? Omo , where are they ?? " I say while looking everywhere to search for them.

While I'm searching for the other mysterious 4 member , I heard a group of screaming girl " JUNHYUNG OPPA , marry me " " GIKWANG OPPA , I LOVE YOUR ABS " " Omo , they are so cool " " MARRY MEEEE " Yosoeb look at me and pointing at there and say " There they are. " I can't really see their faces cause to many of the crazy girls blocking it. I sigh " I can't even look at their face " Yoseob patted my head " It's okay, you got chance to see them " While we're walking towards the main door something caught my eyes , in the crowd I saw a handsome face. Our eyes met and he just turn away. * Hmm , I bet his the one who I will hate the more in there * I think to myself. 

Suddenly I heard someone calling my name, I turn my head and saw Sungjong running towards me. " ______ !!! Yoon _____ !! Wait for me !!! " He shouted , I cant stand it and burst into laughter looking at his mushroom hair  bobbing up and down while his running. He stop infront of me and start panting hardly ,putting two of his hand on his knee. I pat his back " Yah , sungjong a .. Why you always late ?? " Trying to control my laughter. " Mianhae , I overslept again  " Doing his pouting mouth that never fail to make me smile. " Arasoo , let's go to our class " 

In the meantime , Doojoon and yoseob are looking at me and sungjong chatting happily. " Hyung , is that ____ boyfirend ?? " 

"Ani" Doojoon say " He is just her childhood friends and they are bestfriend "

" Ahhhhhh , I thought he is her boyfriend " Yoseob say with a smile on his face.

Me and Sungjong went to our first class. Luckily sungjong is the same class as me, if not I dont think I will have someone to talk to. The bell ring, it signal us that is a break time. Me and sungjong went to the cafeteria.We took our food and finding a place to sit than doojoon oppa called us. " ______!!! Sungjong ahh !! Come here and sit with us " 

Me and Sungjong went to sit with them. I saw 4 faces that i didnt recognize. One word to describre them "HOT". Doojoon start to say " Okay , let me introduce you guys my little sister, Yoon _____ " I smiled to everyone. " Annyeong !! Im lee gikwang" He showing me his eyes smile * Omo , KYEOPTA * " Hey , Junhyung here " He smile and nodded. * Scary * " HEY , I'm the 4D prince HYUNSEUNG " he say while doing some hand move dance. " Wow , pretty " I accidently say and hyunseung stare at me. I gulp and yoseob whisper to me " He hate people call him pretty " I nodded and say sorry . The last , the one I hate the most. " Dongwoon " he say * Oh , the handsome boy I saw this morning" . I look at him and smiled. He turn his head and start eatting. * WHAT THE ?? Did he just ignore me ?? * Oh , I'm starting to hate him .... 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you go , the first chapter :) 

How was it ?? NICE ?? 

If is bad tell me , I try to change it !!

Give some comments okay !! I wont call you to subscribe it cause I dont want to force you guys ..

If you think this story is worth for subscribe than please subscribe it :D 

THANK YOU FOR READING !!!