This is what I plan.

Meeting you is one of my favorite memory

Day pass by slowly for you. You can't take it anymore and texted Dongwoon.

To: Dongwoon 

Hey, meet me at school back field after school.
Need to asked you a few question.
Please come.

From: The girl I love <3 

Dongwoon received your message. He took a deep breath and shut his phone. 

Without him knowing school had ended. " Oppa, ppali!! Let's go shopping." Naeun stand infront of his classroom. 

" Naeun, Mian! I need to go somewhere." Dongwoon apologized. Naeun went closer to Dongwoon. " Where are you going?? " Naeun eyed him suspiciously. Dongwoon sighed. " Fine, I'm going to meet up with ______." Dongwoon admit.

" Meet that ?? " Naeun hissed. " How many time did I tell you? Don't call her that." Dongwoon stared at Naeun.

" Fine, but I need to follow you." Naeun crossed her arm. Dongwoon hessitated it before nodded his head. Naeun smiled satisfiedly. * Don't even think of having some time alone with my oppa.* Naeun smirked while thinking.

---------

" ______! Kaja, I'll bring you home." Sungjong offer.

" About that, I plan to talked to Dongwoon. Now at backfield. " You told Sungjong. Sungjong nodded understandly. " Alright I'll wait for you, if anything text me." Sungjong smiled and walked to the main gate to wait for you.

While you're walking towards the backfield, you thought of many things. When you're getting nearer to the backfield you started to feel nervous. You shrugged it away and stand still. * Yoon _____ !! Stay strong, you need to find out everything today.* You fistpumped.

You found out that you reach first, you waited for a few minutes and saw two figures coming nearer. You can't see it clearly cause the sun shine towards you. You furrowed your eyebrows when you found out that was Naeun with Dongwoon. Naeun with a smirk on her face looking at you. You and Naeun have a staring competition. 

" What you want to say?? " Dongwoon break the staring competition. You looked at him. " First can you call her " You pointed at Naeun. " to go away?? We need some privacy." You turned to look at Naeun.

" Yah!! I'm his GIRLFRIEND, do you think I'll let you guys have some privacy?? " Naeun scoffed. The ' Girlfriend' word came out from Naeun mouth make your heart wrenched. 

" Don't worry, I won't steal him away from you. I just need to ask him something." You show her your blank face.

" Aish!" 

" Naeun, stop it! Don't worry I'll go find you later." Dongwoon looked at Naeun. Naeun defeated and strode out. Looking at Naeun back disappearing, Dongwoon turned to look at you again.

" So, what now? " He said. You smiled weakly at him. * Please, don't show me your smile. It'll make me want to hug you. * Dongwoon thought.

" Dongwoon-ah, can I ask you a few question?? " You said softly. Dongwoon nodded his head. You smiled again and looked down.

" Why didn't you come to our date that night?? "

" Cause something came up." Dongwoon answer coldly.

" Is it because of Naeun?? " You looked at dongwoon.

" Yes." He looked away. You nodded your head.

" Okay, why you didn't come to school for so long?? Do you know I'm worried?? " 

" Cause Nauen injured and I need to take care of her. Sorry to make you worried." He answer back. * Why is it all Naeun?? * You thought.

" Last question, do you like me before?? " You blurted out. Dongwoon got shocked at your question. * No, I love you!! * Dongwoon thought.

" No, I never like you before." Dongwoon forced himself to say out.

" Oh, that means you like Naeun." You whispered and smiled to yourself. You looked at him and your tears welled up in your eyes. Dongwoon heart hurts too. He want to hug you and say sorry, but he can't! He can't risk his sister life. 

" Yah, babo!! Be happy with Naeun kay?? " You smiled. Dongwoon nodded and smiled back. " So this is good bye, huh?? " You said. Dongwoon went silent. " Wooniee, goodbye!! " You grinned and walk away. " Babo, saranghae." You whispered to yourself with a tears rolled down your red puffy cheek.

Dongwoon stand there without moving a step. He doesn't know what to do. The girl he treasure, the girl he love walk out from his life. Without him knowing, a tears rolled down his cheek to. He wiped it real fast when Naeun called him.

" Oppa, what that bi... she say?? " Naeun asked curiously.

" Huh?? Nothing. let's go home." Dongwoon walked away.

" Okay." naeun went to hold Dongwoon's hand.

Sungjong is standing at the main gate waiting for you. Than he saw you slowly walking towards him. 

" So how was it?? " Sungjong asked and realized your red puffy eyes. " You cried??" 

" Yeah, and we ended everything.Let's go." You walked past him. Sungjong ran towards you and walked by your side. The whole journey was a silent walk. You were in your own world. You nearly bumped into someone for 3 times. When you and Sungjong gonna reach your home, you nearly get hit by a car. Thanks to Sungjong fast action, you were safe. Sungjong can't stand it anymore and stopped you.

" YOON _______ !!! Wake up!! " Sungjong shouted. " Do you know how much you hurt me for being like this?? Come on, is not the end of the world! Please go back to the cheerful Yoon ______ I know." Sungjong hold both of your shoulders.

Your tears welled up again. You buried your face into Sungjong broad chest. Sungjong patted your back. " Cry out loud. " 

You sob so hard that everyone walked past you will look at both of you. " Why?? Why must he hurt me like this?? I hate him. I hate him!! " You muffled.

" I don't want to tell you this but do you want to follow me go to Australia?? " Sungjong asked. You looked at Sungjong with wide-eyed. " WHAT?!?! You're going Australia?? " You shouted with your puffy eyes.

" Yeah, I don't plan to tell you this but I hope you will go with me. My mom want me to study at there. If you don't want is okay." Sungjong looked at you.

" Sorry I can't give you the answer now. Let me think about it." You smiled at him. Both of you reach your home in another few minutes. You say bye to Sunjong and went in to your house. Straight away you went to your room. You sit on your bed and hugged both of your legs.

* If Sungjong went to Australia, I'll be alone here. Who am I gonna talk to?? If I go Australia with him, I'll forget everything at here. But what about eomma and appa?? * You thought.

-------------

Weeks past by quickly. You heart hurts every time you saw Dongwoon and Naeun being lovey dovey infront of you. 

" ______, I need to tell you something." Sungjong looked at you.

" what is it??" 

" I'm going Australia next week." He said.

" WHAT?? So fast?? " You can't believe what you just heard.

" Yeah, do you think about it?? " 

" About that, I'll let you know tonight." You smiled at him.

" Okay. Don't do what you don't want." He smiled back.

---------

You sit in your room for more than an hours now, you think about a lot of things. Finally you made up your mind. You took your phone out and called Sungjong.

" Yeobosaeyo." Sungjong answer the phone.

" Hey, is me. I'm gonna let you know what I decide." You said calmly.

After the talked with Sungjong, you went downstair and saw your eomma and Doojoon oppa sitting infront of the TV.

" Eomma, oppa I want to tell you guys something." You said.

" Mwoyo ?? " Your mom look at you curiously.

" OMG!! Don't telll me you're pregnant." Doojoon looked at you with wide-eyed.

" YAH!! I'm not that cheap." You hit him. He chuckled at your reaction. " Arasso, I'm just joking." He smiled. " Ppali, tell eomma what is it?? I'm curious." Your mom looked at you. You took a deep breath and told them, " I'm going Australia with Sungjong next week. We're gonna study there. Oh, her mom already prepared everything for us." You said.

" Omo, why so sudden?? " Your mom got shocked. Doojoon remain silent.

" Eomma, is not sudden. I plan this like weeks ago." You explained to your eomma.

" Arasso, if this is what you want I won't stop you." Your mom smiled at you.

" Thanks eomma!! " You went to hug your mom.

" Come on, go pack your thing. I'll help you later." She smiled and walked towards the kitchen.

" Oppa." You called Doojoon. Doojoon looked at you and smiled.

" Babo, I know why you choose to go australia. While, is a good thing. You can forget evrything and start a new life." Doojoon smiled. He's the one always heard you cry during the nights. He know you suffer a lot. " Don't worry, I'll take care of eomma." He patted your head. " Oppa, Saranghae!!" You hug him tightly.

" Aigooo, my dongsaeng-ah!!" He hugged you back.

" Do you plan to tell anyone?? " He asked.

" No." 

=====================================================================================

Annyeong :D

OMG!! She's going Australia. 

What'll happen next?? Stay tuned :D

Thanks to my reader, commenter and subscriber 

- XoXo -