Sadness. Pain. Hurt.

Meeting you is one of my favorite memory

After that day, Dongwoon and Naeun never attend school for a week. You started to get worried. You texted him, called him but no reply from him. 

---------

Monday morning, you're getting ready for school.

" Oppa, ppali!!! We're gonna be late." You shouted. You eat your breakfast as fast as you can. Doojoon walked towards you, he sat next to you and started eating his breakfast. " Oppa! " You looked at him. He turned to look at you. " Waeyo?? " He asked.

You sighed, " Any news about Dongwoon?? Naeun too. They had been absent for weeks." You blurted out. Your questions make Doojoon sighed too. " No, no news at all." He shook his head. You sighed again. 

" Come on, time to go." Doojoon took his car key and you took your bag.

15 minutes later, Doojoon safely reach Cube High. You and him went to meet up the other members.

" Doojoon-ah!!! " Yoseob cried and went to hug him. Doojoon got a shocked. 

" Waeyo?? " Doojoon whined.

" Your yeobo bully me." He cried. 

" Yah!!! You're the one who stole my cupcakes!! " Haeyeon come running towards you, Doojoon and Yoseob. " I did not." Yoseob stuck his tounge out but hiding behind Doojoon. 

" You jerk!! That's my favourite cupcakes." Haeyeon going to throw a punch at Yoseob but you pulled her away and calmed her down. " Eonnie, don't care that kind of childish people. I'll buy you a new one." You teased Yoseob and smiled at Haeyeon.

" Yah!! I'm not childish." Yoseob shouted but you and Haeyeon ignore it. " Hyung, your sister bully me too," Yoseob whined again.

" Sorry, I'm standing on my jagiya and dongsaeng's side." Doojoon shrugged and went to you and haeyeon side. 

" Aish!!! This is so unfair." Yoseob pouted. While you guys joke around, someone called.

" Hey!" A voice called. * Wait,isn't that Dongwoon's voice.* ________ turned her head to look whose the voice belong to. There you saw Dongwoon standing infront of you. You feel like crying but endure it. " Wooniee." You called out.

" Opppa!!! " You saw Naeun came from behind. Dongwoon give her a smile that he used to show you. Naeun went to hugged Dongwoon. " I miss you." She pouted. Dongwoon chuckled, " Aren't we always see each other in the house?? " 

" I know, but I still miss you." Naeun noticed you were looking at them and she went to kiss Dongwoon lips. " Oppa, saranghae!! " At that moment your heart hurts. A lot. You're confused. You wanted to ask Dongwoon millions of question like why didn't he appear during their dates? Why he's showing the smile he only show it to you? Why Naeun kissed him, on his lips?? 

" Omo, I didn't know you're here." Naeun smiled, no she smirked.

" Maknae!!! We miss you!! " Doojoon suddenly shout out and went to hug Dongwoon. " Hyung, it's hurt." Dongwoon winced but hugged back.

" Yah!! Where did you go?? " Yoseob hit his stomach jokingly. " Aish, it's painful okay? Fine, I'll explained later." Dongwoon looked at you and he can feel that someone just stab a knife into his heart. * I miss you. How I wish I can hug you? * 

You caught Dongwoon is looking at you but when you guys eyes met he avoided it. Naeun saw and immediately tugged Dongwoon's hand. " Oppa, don't you want to announce something?? " She looked at Dongwoon. " Oh." He looked down for a second and took a deep breathe. 

" Me and Naeun is dating." Dongwoon said out making you crash from heaven to hell. * Dating?? Both of them?? * You thought to yourself.

" WHAT?!?! " Haeyeon eyes widened.

" Maknae, aren't you guys sibling?? " Doojoon asked.

" Yeah, but we're not blood related so dating isn't a problem." Dongwoon stare at his hyung with an blank eyes.

" It's disgusting." You whispered but loud enough to let them hear you. You stormed off. Dongwoon shut his eyes tightly and open it in another few seconds.

-----------

* What is he thinking?? Dating his own sister?? Okay, maybe they're not blood related but stil, everyone treated them as siblings. And now they're dating.* You went to the restroom. You wanted to cry. You wanted to shout, scream. You wish this was all a dream. * Dongwoon, do you know when you announce you and Naeun is dating I nearly stop breathing?? * You thought. Without you knowing, your tears rolling down your face.

----------

" Ppali, go inside." Dongwoon sent Naeun to her class. " Remember to come find me, if not I don't know what I'll do." Naeun blinked innocently at Dongwoon. " Arasso, go in! " Dongwoon said making Naeun went in the class with a smile on her face.

* _______! Mianhae. Forgive me, Naeun is one of my important family I can't let her do stupid things.* Dongwoon thought to himself and went to his class.

Once Dongwoon step into his class, every Beast member start to drown him with questions.

" YAH!!! Where are you for this past few weeks?? "

" You and Naeun really dating?? " 

" Do you even treat us as your bestfriends?? "

" Aish, I thought you love ______. Why you give up on such a good girl?? "

" Did anything happen to both of you?? "

" SHUTUP!!!! " Dongwoon shouted. Beast went silent and waited for Dongwoon's answer. " Okay, First Naeun injured and I went to take care of her so I'm absent for this past few weeks. Second, yes! Me and Naeun is dating. Third, of course I treat all of you are my bestfriends!! Just that I didn't get the chance to tell you guys this. Fourth, I really do love her but for some reason I need to give up. Fifth, it's complicate that what had happen to us." Dongwoon answer all of their questions.

" Now can I go back to my sit?? " Dongwoon asked and all of them nodded. 

" Dongwoon-ah, altough we didn't know the details but we won't forced you to say out. Remember we're here to support you. " Junhyung patted Dongwoon's back.

" Yeah, we're here for you." Gikwang smiled.

" Don't worry, everything will be fine!! Hwaiting~" Yoseob pump his fist. 

" Yeah!! Hwaiting!! Wait, what are we cheering for?? " Hyunseung asked.

" Aish!! " Yoseob smacked Hyunseung head. " Owww!! You know hitting your hyung is rude." 

" Yeah, but hitting a stupid hyung is not wrong." Yoseob walked off.

" What did I do wrong again?? " Hyunseung talked to himself.

------------

You went back to class after all the drama. You sitted at your place and put your head down so no one could see your red puffy eyes.

" ________!!! I miss you. " Sungjong sit next to you. When he get no answer from you he get curious. " ______? Are you sick ?? " 

You shook your head. I'm tired I need to go to the infirmary. You stood up and walked away. Sungjong got up and went to looked for Doojoon. " Hyung!! What happen this morning?? ______ is all moody. " Sungjong said. Doojoon sighed and told every single thing to Sungjong.

* Bastard!!! I give up on her not to let you hurt her. I'm gonna get her back.* Sungjong clenched his fist and stormed off without a words.

" Gosh, things is getting bad to worst." Doojoon sighed.

------------

Is time for break. You walked to the cafeteria and something caught your eyes. Dongwoon and Naeun were holding hands and walking towards cafeteria too. * They seem so happy. That day Dongwoon didn't come is it because of her?? * You asked yourself. Suddenly Naeun went to kiss Dongwoon. You can't stand it anymore, your tears is rolling down your face again. The next thing you know  that someone blocked your eyes with his hand and make you turned around so that you're not facing Dongwoon and Naeun. 

" _______. Cry!! Cry it alll out, it'll make you feel better." Sungjong said. You can't stand it anymore and you put your face into his chest and cried as hard as you can. Sungjong hurts to see you cry like that. He patted your back softly.

* Cry. Remember I'm always here to support you. Give up on him and come to me, can't you?? * Sungjong thought to himself.

===============================================================

Hey guys, sorry for the late update again!!

School gonna start soon :( 

TA DAAAA, here you go chapter 23. Sorry if is boring :(

I'll try my best to improve it!! 

Thanks to my readers, subscribers and commenters :D 

LOVE YOU GUYS <3

- XoXo -