Decided.

Meeting you is one of my favorite memory

" Wooonieee a !! " You whined.

" Wae yo ?? " Dongwoon looked at you.

" Baegopayo." You show him your puppy face.

" Aigooo, kyeooo!! " Dongwoon pinched your cheek.

" Aish !!! " You slap dongwoon hands.

" Arasooo, come." Dongwoon took your hand and walked towards a shop. The shop is a ordinary shop but is clean and neat. The moment you step in the shop, you feel that it is a comfortable place.

" Ahjumma !! " Dongwoon shouted. An old lady, nearly 50 walked out. She look so pretty and give you a warm feeling.

" Omo, isn't this dongwoon ?? " The old lady faced smile.

" Ahjumma, I miss you so much !! " Dongwoon went to hug her. " Aigoooo, I miss you too!! " The old lady hug him back. Than she notice someone stand behind dongwoon. She lifted her head to have a better view.

" Omo! Who is this young lady ?? " The old lady asked.

" Oh, annyeonghaseyo. Yoon ______ imnida." You smiled sweetly.

" Omo, what a pretty young lady. Hello, I'm Kim Su Min. This naughty boy here always called me ahjumma. Make me look so old." She pouted. * What a cute ahjumma.* You thought to yourself.

" Yah !!! I'm not naughty at all." Dongwoon crossed his arm. " Aigooo, still gonna act cute ?? " Su Min ahjumma shooked her head.

" Dongwoon a, why doesn't I know you had a girlfriend ?? " 

" Mwo ?? Ahjumma, I'm not his girlfriend." You blushed and shook your head real hard.

" Waeyo ?? You both look good together." She smiled. " Ahjumma, stop saying nonsense." Dongwoon blushed.

" Aigoooo." She shook her head. * Why doesn't they admit they like each other ?? Itt is so obvious." Su Min ahjumma smiled.

" Ah, ahjumma can you make us two bowl of ramen ?? " Dongwoon asked.

" Of course, you guys go there to have a seat." She smiled and walked off. 

" Wooniiee a, do you come here often ?? " You asked and looked around the shop.

" Yupp, when I'm young I used to come here." He smiled and took out two chopsticks. * Yes, I get to know him more now.* You smiled.

" Here, two bowl of ramen for a cute couple." The ahjumma teased both of you.

" Ahjumma !!! " Dongwoon blushed again. Ahjumma chuckled. " Arasso, come on. Eat up." She smiled and walked away.

" Mian." Dongwoon lowered down his head. " Waeyo ?? " You chuckled at his cuteness. 

" Sometimes she doesnt know what she's saying. So don't put it in your heart." 

" Aigoo, is woonieee worry I'm gonna think too much ?? Don't worry, I don't mind." You smiled and eat your ramen. * Should I confess to her ?? * Dongwoon though and went to eat up the ramen.

" Wah !! Maa !! " You finished and put your palm on your stomach.

" Let's go. Is late, let me send you home." Dongwoon smiled and you nodded your head. Within 10 minutes, both of you reach your house. You thanks dongwoon for the company. When you're unlocking the door, dongwoon shouted your name. " ______ !! " 

You turned your head and give him a curious looked. " Waeyo ?? " 

" Ermm, are you free next weekend ?? " Dongwoon asked shyly.

" Wow, is someone asking me out ?? " You teased dongwoon. Is obvious that dongwoon is blushing but you make his fase turned into a big red tomato.

" Yeah, so are you free ?? " Dongwoon blushed even more.

" Hmmm, let me think about it. Omo, eothokke ?? I think I'm busy." You again. Immediately dongwoon's face turn into disappoinment. 

" Ah, than it's okay." Dongwoon gonna walked away but you went to pulled his hand.

" I'm just joking. I'm free next weekend." You smiled. Dongwoon face lighten up. " Jinja ?? I will come pick you up next week." Dongwoon smiled widely.

" Arasoo, faster go home. It's getting late. Bye !! " You waved and walked into your house. Dongwoon waited for your room lights to on that's mean you're in your room. After that with a smile he drove home safely.

==========================================================================================

" Weird, it's have past 3 hours. Where is oppa ?? " Naeun whisper to herself. Suddenly she heard the main door open. There she saw her dearest oppa walked in with a smile on his face.

" Oppa, where are you just now ?? Did anything good happe ?? " Naeun asked curiously. 

* Since she is my dongsaeng, I'll let her know.* Dongwoon thought. Dongwoon skipped to where nauen is sitting and sitted beside her. 

" Naeun, oppa tell you a good news." Dongwoon beamed.

" What is it ?? Omg, I'm so curious." Naeun grew excited.

" Just now, I went to have dinner with ______. " Dongwoon paused and Naeun face fell.

" You mean _____ eonniee ?? " Naeun asked.

" Yuppp, guess what " Dongwoon paused again. * Oh please don't say that you guys are officially couple.* Naeun pray.

" Got one ahjumma say that we're a cute couple !! " Dongwoon continued. Nauen sighed in relief.

" Than..." 

* Oh, not the than !! * Naeun prayed again.

" I decided to confess to ______ next weekend !!! " Dongwoon jump up slightly excited. At that moment Naeun stiffened up and her heart hurts a lot. * Oppa, how can you do that to me ?? * Naeun smiled half heartedly at dongwoon. 

" Naeun, you will support me right ?? " Dongwoon looked at naeun. Nauen nodded her head. * Oppa, mian. I can't support you. I'm gonna ruined that night !! I'm not gonna let you leave me. * Naeun thought.

" Oppa salang naeun." Dongwoon hugged his dongsaeng and went up to his room.

* Oppa, miahae! I'm gonna destroy that night. I won't let it happen. * Naeun clenched her fist.

------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO !! I'm back from taiwan :D

I bought 12 B2ST poster at taiwan :DD

Few more hours is our JOKER birthday !!! Those who have twitter remember to spam #HappyJokerDay !!!

I know, this chapter is boring. Oh, I planned to end this story soon caused I have another story in my mind !! Can't wait to show you guys :)

I think another 5-8 chapter I'll end it :D

And thanks to my subscriber, reader and commenters !! I love you guys <3

- XoXo -