Meet up at night.

Meeting you is one of my favorite memory

" Son Naeun why did you do that to _______ ? " Dongwoon asked Naeun calmly.

" Oppa, I didn't do anything." Naeun said innocently.

" Come on, I know you more than you know yourself. You hurt every girls that try to talk to me."

" Since you know so long ago, why only you asked me now ?? " Naeun question back. Dongwoon went silence.

" What so great about that ?? She's not even pretty. " Naeun crossed her arm.

" Naeun, stop it. Don't you dare to say another words about _____." Dongwoon clenched his fist.

" What ?? Don't tell me you like that pathethic girl ??" Naeun used her poker face.

" You're wrong, I don't like her."

Naeun sighed in relief. " Than why you're so protective over her ?? "

" I don't like her but I love her." Dongwoon glare at Naeun.

" You love her ?? " Naeun jealousy burst out. * So I'm right. Oppa do like her.* Naeun thought.

" Yes, I love her. And this is the first time I ever love a girl, so please, don't ruin it. Oppa beg you." Dongwoon plead Naeun.

" Oppa but I love you I don't want any girl to have you." Nauen said. Dongwoon thought Naeun love was that kind of brother-sister love, that a sister doesn't want a brother to have a girlfriend.

" Babo, oppa love you too but someday oppa also need to have a girlfriend. Oppa promise you to continue loving you although oppa have a girlfriend, " Dongwoon patted Naeun head and went to his room.

* NO !!! You don't know what I meant. I love you. I'm not gonna let that to take you away from me. NEVER* Naeun clenched her fist tightly.

============================================================================================================

Is a Saturday night, a peaceful night.

*Aish I'm bored and hungry!! I'm gonna kill doojoon oppa when he get back. How can he left me alone and went out with haeyeon eonni ?? AISHHH !!* You ruffled your hair.

* grrrrr grrrrrr * Your stomach make some weird noise. * OMG !! I'm gonna starve to death,* 

* Oppa, if you come home and found me dead you need to tell eomma and appa I love them.* You sob fakely.

You cann't stand it and make your way to the kitchen.You wanted to open the fridge to search for food you saw a sticky note stick on the fridge.

To my dear dongsaeng,

Oppa know you gonna think that you gonna starve to death
and hope I will help you tell eomma and appa that you love them when I found you dead right ?
Don't worry you're not gonna die just because you didn't eat for a FREAKING DINNER !!
Fine, I left a few bucks on the table for you and go to the nearest I mean NEAREST mall to buy something to feed yourself.
Oppa gonna be late and eomma and appa staying at busan with aunty cause halmeoni is sick. 
Don't cry yourself to sleep. I'll try to be back before midnight.
Love ya.

From your cutest, most handsome, awesome, funniest, loving oppa :) muacks muacks

* Awwwwww, he is so sweet. Wait, what did he mean he'll be late ?? NOOOOOOOO !!! * You took out your phone and called your so-called cutest, most handsome, awesome, funniest, loving oppa.

" Yeobosaeyo." Doojoon answer his phone.

" OPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!! " You screamed.

" Yah !!!! Stop screaming, babo!! " He distant his phone from his ear.

" Oh, oppa do you know what is call handphone ?? You can text me you know ?? No need to write sticky note." You said.

" aishh, I'm trying to be ..... Aigoo, why you call me ?? " 

" Opppaaa, how can you leave me alone in this scary house ?? Do you know how scary is it to be alone ? " You cried.

" Aigoooo, my baby dongsaeng. Don't worry oppa will be back before 12 midnight kayy." He smiled although you cant see it.

" NOOOOOOO !!!! " You cried again.

" Arasooo, you want me to call dongwoon to accompany you ?? " Doojoon smirked. Haeyeon heard it and put two thumbs up.

" Anything !! Wait ?? Dongwoon ?? NOOO, no need !! I not scared now. I need to go !! BYEEE !! " You hung up.

* Aisshhh, babo oppa !! * You took the money and wear your cardigan and went to out for FOOOD !!

Meanwhile Dongwoon in his room listen to mp3 and Doojoon called him.

" Yeobosaeyo." Dongwoon said.

" MAKNAEEE !!! Help me something." Doojoon said.

" Hyung, what is it ?? " 

" Can you go to the mall that nearest to my house? "

" Waeyo ?? Do you know I'm very B.U.S.Y ?? " Dongwoon play with his pencil.

" Really ?? Aigooo, I wonder how _____ is doing ?? She'll be alone at there and it's so late at night now." Doojoon sighed.

" What ?? _____ is there ?? Erm, I think I'm free now. I'll go and check her up. Byeee, hyung." Dongwoon hung up.

Dongwoon took his car key and ran downstairs. Naeun was sitting on the couch watching a movie and saw his dear oppa in a rush. " Oppa, where are you going ?? " Naeun asked.

" Ahhh, I'm going to meet up with a friend. Byeee !! " Dongwoon closed the door.

=========================================================================================================

* What to eat , what to eat ?? * You put your finger on your chin. While you're looking for the thing you want to eat suddenly someone hugged you from behind.

" WAAAAAAAAAAA !!!! " You screamed and turn around to hit that ert.

" ______, stop stop !! It's me, wooniee." Dongwoon let go.

" Dongwoon ?? Omo, I'm so sorry. " You touched his cheek and check him whether his hurt or not.

" It's okay." Dongwoon smiled.

" What are you doing here ?? " You asked curiously.

" Why I need to tell you ?? " Dongwoon stucked his tounge out.

" Aishh, watever I'm going." You turned away.

" Alright, I'm here cause I know you're gonna be here." He smiled. * Wait, don't tell me doojoon oppa told him. YOON DOOJOON I'M GONNA KILL YOU !!! *

" What are you thinking ?? " Dongwoon looked at you.

" Huh ?? Oh nothing." You smiled back.

" Okay, come on !! Let's go." Dongwoon took your hand and walked around the mall.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO :D

Bad news here :( I'm not gonna upload for 1 week !!! I'm going taiwan tomorrow !!!

Okay, chapter 20 is done :D

Please do comments and subscribe :)

LOve my readers !!! 

-XoXo-