SCHOOL CARNIVAL

Meeting you is one of my favorite memory

The day everyone excited for is here, school carnival.

This year ______ class made a cafe name wonderland cafe world. Is a cute place full of fantasy. Is special and is suitable for couple to enjoy their time here. Thanks to _______ mom, that their recipe is JJANG!

" Can I not wear this." you plead Minji. " NO, you have to. You're the leader and you're one of the waitress." Minji leaned on the wall. " PALLI,we  will be late." Minji yelled. " Can I change my position with you ?? Let me be the cashier." you plead again, this time full of aegyo. " Nope, and the uniform is made for you." Minji closed her eyes for a rest.

" Oh, and you're the one spazzing out when I asked you about this uniform and you simply nodded it." Minji smiled. * Yeah, I can't blame them for having this uniform." you sighed and walk out of the dressing room. " I'm done." you said.

Minji open her eyes. " Omo, kyeopta !! You're the cutest waitress I ever see." She looked from your head to toe.

" Really ?? I feel kinda weird." You looked at yourself in the mirror. " Nahh !! I think I'm gonna change back to my school uniform." While you're gonna walk in the dressing room, Minji pulled you away " NO !! " and went into the classroom.

" Omg, _______ is so cute !!." One of the girl squeled. " Why I never noticed _______ is so xay??" a few guys drooled all over you.

*________ is so cute. Aish, how I wish I can beat those jerks up ?? * Sungjong thinked and was staring at those guys.

* Aish, why is this skirt so short.* You keep pulling your skirt hoping it will be a bit longer.

2 hours of preparation and the shop is ready to open. " WELCOME TO WONDERLAND CAFE WORLD." All of the waitress bowed including you.

" Jagiya , this shop is so cute." A girl said to his boyfriend. * Yes , I bet this is gonna be popular.* You smiled satisfiedly.

You've been very busy and suddenly you heard a group of girl is screaming. This signal you that BEAST is coming. 

" Did you see that ?? There's a girl standing beside doojoon oppa." You heard one of your classmate whisper. " Yeah, I heard that she's his girlfriend." the other girl said. " Really ?? I'm so jealous." 

* Oh, haeyeon eonni is here?? * You thought happily.

" Boo." someone whisper behind your ear make you got a shocked and nearly drop all the thing you're holding. When you're ready to give this person a hard time than you realized it was dongwoon all the time. * Oh why now ?? I'm working. Please don't come any closer!! I can't resist it.* you backed off and smiled weakly at him. " Did I gone too far ?? " Dongwoon fee lguilty.

" Ah, ani." You tried your best to ignore his beautiful face. " Than why are you angry?? " Dongwoon looked at me. 

" No, I'm not angry." You make a fake laugh. " Than why you're avoiding my eyes ?? " He pouted. 

* AISH !! Stop making this cute face!! * You looked straight into his eyes and smiled. " See, when did I avoided you ?? " Thanks to the drama class you can act professionally. 

" Okayy, do you need my help ?? " Dongwoon stretch out his hand to help me with my things. I quickly moved away and continue my thing. " Erm, dongwoon a !! I think you better go join them. Later I go find you guys." Without looking at him than you ran off.

While you're gonna take some order from other table you bumped into Haeyeon eonni. " Omg , miahae mianhae." I said keep bowing my head.

" It's okay." Haeyeon eonni said. " Oh, Haeyeon eonnie??" She smiled. " Annyeong !! Long time no see." " HAEYEON EONNI !!! " I went to hugged her. " Oooff, yah !! You miss me that much?? " She chuckled. "Of course !! I miss you like hell." I said. " Arasso , I miss you too! Faster go and continue your work. You better join us later." than she went to sit at a table with all of them.

" Here you go." I put the food that they had order on their table. " Dongsaeng a, come and eat with us." Doojoon oppa smiled at you.

* Why I didnt realized that ______ is wearing such a cute uniform ?? But aren't those skirts tooooo short ?? * Dongwoon looked at you.

" Okayy, since I'm hungry !!! " You said rubbing your flat stomach. You sit between Yoseob oppa and gikwang oppa but the worst is dongwoon is sitting right infront of you. You always avoided when he stare at you. Sometimes you even ignore the fact that his calling you.

" Yah!! Yoon ______ don't you think your skirt is too short?? " Doojoon nag. " Yeap I agree with hyung." Dongwoon suddenly blurted out.

" Do you think I want ?? I have no choice !! " you avoided dongwoon stares.

* What happen to her ?? Now I really have a bad feeling. * Dongwoon went silent and his face totally changed.

=======================================================================================================

----- DOOYEON MOMENT -----

" Haeyeon a, ahhhhhhh " Doojoon signal haeyeon to open and put a small piece of cake into . 

" Yum , maa !! " Haeyeon put two thumbs up. " Oppa now is you turned. Ahhhhhhh !! " 

" Ahhhhhhhhh." Doojoon copied how haeyeon did. Haeyeon put another small piece of cake into his mouth. " How was it ?? YummY ?? " Haeyeon asked curiously.

" OF COURSE." Doojoon also put two thumbs up. " Omo, our doojoon so cute." Haeyeon went to pinched doojoon cheeks.

" Aiggoooo, go get a room." Yoseob said. " Hmph, you're just jealous." Doojoon stick out his tounge. 

" Eonni, do you even like my oppa?? " I chuckled. 

" Hey, of course she like me. Wait, SHE LOVE ME," Doojon went to hugged haeyeon waist. Haeyeon giggle and the next thing she know doojoon planted a kiss on her cheeks. 

" EEWWWWWW." Everyone pretend to puke.

" Hey, you guys are so mean." Doojoon pouted and haeyeon give him a kiss on his cheeks too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like I promised , I make a dooyeon moments :D

CHAPTER 11, at last is done !! How was it ?? 

Huh ??? Huh ?? 

Oh , anyone watched Melon Music Awards ?? 
CONGRATULATION BEAST FOR GETTING THE YEAR OF ARTIST AWARDS <3<3

Thanks to all my subscriber and silent reader, if there any out there :) 

COMMENTS NEEDED !!!!