She's Back.

Meeting you is one of my favorite memory

" Dongwoon oppa~ " A sweet voice called from behind.

Dongwoon turned around and looked at that girl.He smiled * She's back, huh?? *

_____ turned to look who's that. * Woah, she's pretty, cute, tall and perfect ?? * 

" Oppa, who is that ?? " You whisper.

" You mean she ?? She is one of our junior too and really closed to dongwoon." Doojoon whisper back. 

" Really ?? " Your eyes widened.

" Don't worry, she's close to our stupid maknae because she's dongwoon non-blood related sister. You still remeber the foster parents that adopt dongwoon?? They have a daughter. Too bad, they want her to study in Australia. But I think now she decided to come back." Doojoon sighed.

" Why you sighed ?? " You asked doojoon curiously. " I pity dongwoon." 

" Why ?? " You getting more curious.

" Cause his sister love to clinged onto him. Wherever he go she'll follow. Poor dongwoon, no more privacy.Oh, she don't even let any girl talk to dongwoon." Doojoon sighed again.

* Really ?? Wow. I think I'm gonna have a hard time.* You gulped.

" Dongwoon oppa !!! " The girl called and ran to hug dongwoon.

" Yah !! When you're back ?? Did eomma, appa know ?? " Dongwoon pushed her away. She pouted " Is this how you greet your girlfriend that never see for 2 years ?? "

* Mwo ?? Girlfriend ?? I thought is his sister.* Your eyes widened when you heard the word ' girlfriend'

" What girlfriend ?? You're just my stupid dongsaeng !! " Dongwoon hit her head softly. " Ouch, arassso. " She pouted. Than she noticed Beast and two different girls. And recognized one of it that just now play with her oppa.

" Annyeong oppa !! " She beamed and waved to beast. " Annyeong." They waved back.

" Omo, got three new members ?? " She tilted his head. 

" Annyeonghaseyo, Son Naeun Imnida." Naeun smiled at  ______, sungjong and Haeyeon.

" Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lim Haeyeon. Doojoon oppa, yeaja- chingu." Haeyeon smiled but she feel something weird about her.

" Hello, I'm Lee Sungjong." He smiled half heartedly. * I don't feel good about this girl.* Sungjong thinked.

" HELLO, and what about you." Naeun turned her gazed towards you.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Yoon ______ imnida. Doojoon oppa, dongsaeng." You smiled.

" Nice to meet you. " Naeun say in english and turned towards dongwoon and clinged over to him.

" Aishhh !! You didn't changed did you ?? " Dongwoon give Naeun an irritated face. 

" ______, let's go !! " Dongwoon pushed naeun away and wanted to walked towards you. 

" Ahhhhhhh !! " Naeun shouted. " Naeun !! What happen ?? " Dongwoon turned his head and found that Naeun is on the floor.

" Oppa, just now I slipped and I think I sprained my ankle. It's so painful." Naeund cried a little.

" Here, let's oppa bring you to the infinmary." Dongwoon help Naeun to stand up and hold her waist. They slowly walked to the infinmary. When Naeun walked past you and she whisper something into your ears.

" Pffft, yoon _____. Do you think I'll let you have my dongwoon oppa ?? You're not that pretty anyway." Naeun smirked.You got a shocked. * Mwo ??? where is that angel just now ??? * you shook your head and followed others to the cafeteria.

========================================================================================================

The whole day you keep thinking what dongwoon's sister told you. 

" _____ ?? Are you okayy ?? " Sungjong shook you.

" Huh ?? Yeah, I'm okay." You smiled weakly.

" Yah !! I know you for so long, do you think I won't know that you're having a problem now ?? " Sungjong crossed his arm. You sighed. " Arasso, I'll tell you." You tell him what Naeun had told you which make Sungjong real pissed !

" Who the hell is she ?? She is not even close to pretty!! " Sungjong nag non-stop. You chuckled and calmed him down. " ______, do you plan to tell dongwoon what Naeun told you ?? " Sungjong asked.

" Nope, I don't want to ruin their relationships." You smiled. * Babo, why are you being so good ?? Since I know you love him so much I choose to give up but if they hurt you I'm gonna kill both of them.* Sungjong clenched his fist tightly without you knowing it.

=====================================================================================================

After school. Today is the first day for you and dongwoon's part time job start. You and dongwoon gonna meet at the school gates. 

" Aish, why is he being so late ?? I'm so gonna kill him." You whisper to yourself. Suddenly you saw dongwoon and Naeun walking towards you.

"_______, mianhae!! This stupid girl want to follow us to our part time job." Dongwoon said.

" It's okay, come on let's go. We're gonna be late." You smiled. Your smiled make dongwoon face lighten up. Naeun saw how Dongwoon face chages just because of your smile make her jealousy boils up even more. * I'm not gonna let Dongwoon oppa leave me again.* Naeun smirked with a plan planned in her mind.

While you and dongwoon walking side by side chatting and joking happily, Naeun clenched her fist tightly til his knuckles turn white. Suddenly he saw a group of young boys cycling their bicycle real fast and she stretch out her hand and pushed _______ over to the young boys. Dongwoon got shocked and Naeun acted innocent and try to care for you. Some Youngers avoided _____ but unfortunately some of them knocked ______ and ______ fell.

" Ouch." You winced.You looked at your hands and legs that got small scratches all over it.

" ______ !! Are you okay ?? " Dongwoon rushed over ______ and check your wounds.

" Wooniee, I'm okay. Is just a small scratches. " You smiled. " You call this small ??? Is bleeding." Dongwoon took his handkerchief and wipe your wounds softly.

" Eonnie, are you okay ?? How did this happen?? " Naeun asked innocently. You know the best, obviously is her who pushed you but you doesn't want to say it. " Ahh, cause I'm a clumsy person. I accidently fell just now." You laughed shyly.

* ______, do you think you can trick me ?? Obviously is Naeun who did it !! She always did this to all the girls who trying to talk to me. Son Naeun you're going down later.* Dongwoon smiled at you than turned to glare at Naeun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yayyyy !! Chapter 19 is done :)

Not that I hate Apink just that she has the same surname as dongwoon XD

How was it ??

Yayy, I gain two subscriber :DD Thanks, darling !!

Do comments please :(

Love ya lots <3<3 

-XoXo-