No, I can't let you know.

Meeting you is one of my favorite memory

Sungjong went to every place that he and ________ went before.

* I miss the time we used to play around.* Sungjong closed his eyes and took a deep breathe.

" _______ a, I can't let you go!! I can't give up on you.You change my life." Sungjong whisper to himself.

* FLASHBACK *

" Class, today we're gonna have a new student." Mrs Lim smiled to her class. The class is full of excitement. Everyone start to whisper around waiting for that new student to come in. 

" Sungjong, come in." Mrs Lim signal him to come in.

Sungjong took a deep breathe and walk into the class. Once he step into the classroom, every student in the class starts chattering and whisper loudly.

What to do, that time Sungjong was a nerd. He wear thick black frame spectacles. His bang is long that cover half of his face. He seldom talk and always been in the corner. " Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lee Sungjong." He lowered his face. 

" Eewww, he look so dorky." " Hope his not seating beside me." " Actually I Thought someone whose hot gonna transfer to our school but I think I'm wrong." Sungjong heard some girls say.

" I bet his weak !! " One of the guy laughed. " Park Kyu Min, don't be rude to the new student." Mrs Lim scolded.

" Sungjong a, let's see where you can sit." Mrs.Lim searching for  a place for sungjong. " Oh, there!! The last row. _______ a !! " Mrs Lim called a girl who tied a messy bun. " Huh ?? Wae-yo ?? " That girl turned her head and tilted her head. At that moment I thought I saw an angel. She's so pretty. 

" _______ a, do you concentrate in the class just now." Mrs.Lim frowned. " Mianhae, seonsaeng-nimm." _____ bowed her head. " It's okay !! Oh this is sungjong. From today onwards he'll be sitting with you." Mrs Lim looked at both of us.

" Oh, arasso." ______ smiled at sungjong. Sungjong went to sit next to _______. " Anyeong !! I'm Yoon _______ !! Nice to meet you." She smiled at him sweetly and took her hand out.

" Annyeong, Lee Sungjong imnida." Sungjong shook her hand. * Wow, her skin is so soft.* Sungjong blushed. 

Recess time, sungjong was ready to go to the cafeteria. Then a few kids from his class blocked his way. " Excuse me." Sungjong lowered his head

" Look at him, he is so weak." One of the guy laughed and smacked sungjong head. " Ouch !!" Sungjong flinched.

" WEAK !! " The guys teased sungjong. 

At that time, ______ wanted to take something from her class. She saw one of the boys smacked sungjong head. She clenched her fist real hard and wanted to yelled at them. 

" WEAK !! " ______ heard one of the boys tease sungjong. " YAHHH !!! PARK KYU MIN !! What do you think yoou're doing?? " _______ slam the table as hard as she can. 

" Yoon _______ , I should be the one asking you this question. You like him ?? HAHAHAHA ! I tought your taste will be so much better." Kyu Min laughed.

________ can't stand his stubborn personality and took the nearest bottle she found and splash him with it. " YAH!! Yoon ______ !! " Kyu min shivered with coldness.

" Let me warn you if you dare to do anything to him I swear I'll called my oppa here and beat you up." _______ stared at Kyu Min and pulled Sungjong away.

While walking down the hallway, sungjong stopped and looked up at _________. " Gomawo, and why do you help me?? " Lowered his head once again.

" Why can't I help you?? " ______ asked turned around and look at sungjong. " Cause nobody likes me.I'm a nerd and Im ugly." Sungjong nearly cry.

" Hey, don't cry. Listen to me, I'm not like them. I don't care how you look and I think you're kinda interesting." _______ wiped his tear away. " Jeongmal ?? " Sungjong face brighten up. " There, you look handsome." ______ moved sungjong bang from covering his beautiful eyes.

" Thanks. This is the first time that someone say that i'm handsome." Sungjong blushed. " Omo, kyeopta !!! Let's be bestfriend from now on." _______ went to give sungjong a warm hugged. Sungjong hugged back _______. " Okayy."

* FLASHBACK END *

* I made up my mind I won't give up on _______.* Sungjong opened his eyes.

" Sungjong ?? " Someone called him.

" __________ ! Why you're here ?? " Sungjong looked at him. " I need to dress up to go confess to dongwoon." _______ beamed.

" You're gonna confess to him ?? " Sungjong widened his eyes. " Erm , I actually wanted to plan to give him a surprise visit." ______ looked at the clothes.

" ________ , don't you think you're too fast?? " Sungjong asked worriedly * I need to prevent her from meeting dongwoon.*

" What do you mean by too fast ?? " ______ Asked curiously. " Do you think Dongwoon like you too ?? " " You're not scared after you confess he will avoid you?? " Sungjong said.

" Oh yeah !! Eotokkhe ?? " _______ panic !! 

" Relax, don't tell him first. I scared you will lose him." Sungjong chilled ______ down. " Okay, I rather he teased me than avoided me." ______ nodded to herself. * Is hard to keep my feeling but I won't let him know.*

=================================================================================================

" So you're not gonna confess to him?? " Junhyung went to walked with Dongwoon. " I don't know. I scared she doesn't feel the same way as me." Dongwoon worriedly say. " How about try to figure it out ?? " Junhyung smiled at dongwoon.

" How ?? " Dongwoon tilted his head. Junhyung went to whisper something on dongwoon's ear and both of them smirk.

==================================================================================================

" ________ !! " Dongwoon called.

* Oh shoot, is dongwoon. Ignore it Ignore it !! * _______ continue her walked.

" _______ !! Wait for me !!! " Donwoon yelled and went to chase her. 

" Yah !! ______ , didn't you hear me ?? " Dongwoon smiled and blocked her way. 

" Oh, dongwoon a !! Sorry I can't hear you just now." _______ avoided his eyes. " Oh, I want to ask ..... " Dongwoon get cut off by _______. " Dongwoon a, I need to complete all the things for school carnival. See you soon. BYE !! " She ran off.

* Weird, is she avoiding me ?? Did she found out my feeling for her ?? * Dongwoon looked at ______ slowly disappearing from the hallway.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11 is complete :D

Hey everyone , try to go read this fanfics. One of my bestfriend wrote it :D Give her some support !! 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/103230/you-can-t-predict-when-is-love-gonna-happen-to-you-beast-romance-yoseob-you-doojoon

Thanks to those who supported me :D 

Who miss DOOYEON moment ?? I promise next chapter gonna have some DOOYEON moment :D

Still praying for my BE@TOY JACKET T.T