Is this the end?

Meeting you is one of my favorite memory

For Dongwoon, the day pass by slowly. He felt so empty when the day ______ left. It's like ______ bring his heart together with her. 

Dongwoon made up his mind and break up with Naeun. Of course, Naeun cried and try to kill herself again. This time Dongwoon persuade her properly. Thank god, Naeun get it this time. She still sad but she move on. She got herself a new boyfriend. 

Yoseob, when to an audition for Cube entertainment. He got choosen to be the Main Vocal in his group. Of course, not only him. Every Beast member when for the audition. Lucky them, all of them have been into the group called ' B2ST '. Dongwoon, move on too. He take two years to cheer himself up again. Beast were always there, support him. Everything move on smoothly except for Doojoon.

Since Doojoon got choosen to be the Leader of the group, he been busy than ever. Nothing can change him from loving Haeyeon. But when Doojoon brought Haeyeon to Inkinigayo to support Hyuna and Hyunseung debut stage, Haeyeon met L.Joe. One of the member of a rookies team called, Teen Top. Of course Haeyeon love Doojoon but that doesn't mean she can't look and admire other guys. She and L.joe slowly become good friends. Although L.Joe had a little crush on Haeyeon but he knows that she's his Sunbae girlfriend. For Doojoon, he will get jeolous everytime he saw Haeyeon and L.Joe were there chatting happily. While, who knows what will happen to this love triangle ;) 

Years pass by, Dongwoon and the other beast member just finished practicing.

" Hyung, I'm going to get some drinks." Dongwoon say and went out of the practice room. He went to their company nearest cafe shop, with some disguise so no B2UTY will recognize him. He sat at the corner of the shop and drink his double mocha slowly and relaxing. He look at his phone and there was you and his photo there. He smile at it. * _____, I wonder when you gonna be back?? * He thought and sighed.

Suddenly his phone rang. * Weird, whose number is this?? * Without hesitate he answer his phone.

" Yeobosaeyo? " Dongwoon say.

" Wooniee?? " A voice that Dongwoon will never forget spoke. Dongwoon was shocked and can't even speak a word.

" Wooniee?? " She called again.

" ______ ?? Is that you?? " Finally, Dongwoon answer. In the other line, you chuckled.

" Yeap, I'm back." You beamed although he can't see you.

" When you came back?? Why didn't Doojoon Hyung tell me anything?? " Dongwoon drowned you with millions of question.

" Wooniee, chill! I just came back just now and be proud cause you're the first who know I'm back." You said.

" Ahhh, Jinja?? Why you're back?? Don't tell me you gonna canfess to me again?? " Dongwoon joke.

" Can't I be back?? I got homesick too. And I don't think I can confess to you again." You answer him back. Dongwoon looked outside and saw a girl standing kinda far away from that cafe with her back facing him. * Is that her?? * Dongwoon thought. Suddenly that girl turned to face towards the cafe. Her pretty face, her small and pink lips, her glittering eyes that make Dongwoon fell for her again. 

" Wooniee?? " She called. Never know that his looking at her.

" Oh yeah.. What you say just now?? " Dongwoon shrugged his thought away. 

" Aiggooo, never change at all. I say I don't think I can confess to you again." She chuckled.

" Why?? " Dongwoon get curious and he never stop staring every movement you make. You took a deep breath and look up the sky. With a smile you answer...

" I got a boyfriend and we plan to get marry this months." you looked back down. * That's mean I have to let you go?? * He thought.

" Really?? I wonder who is that lucky guy. " Dongwoon chuckled. Suddenly he heard someone called you in another line.

" Jagiya!! Come on, let's go meet Doojoon Hyung." Sungjong came running towards you. Dongwoon saw how you went to hug Sungjong and he say...

" Be happy with Sungjong, arasso?? " Dongwoon smiled. 

" Yeah, and remember I once loved you before and I never regret that. See ya." You shut the phone and walked away with Sungjong smiling at each other.

 

 

 

 

 

" Yoon _____, be happy with him and don't make me regret for giving up you. And remember I still love you no matter what."

-------------------------------------------------

I know, short chapter for the ending :(
And is not a really happy ending neither sad ending. 
I get this Idea from the ' You're the apple of my eyes.' Movie :)
Hope you guys enjoy!! Gonna put up my new fanfic later ;) 

Please comment and don't be a silent reader :D
 

Love my reader, commenter and subscriber 

-XoXo-