GOTCHA!

Meeting you is one of my favorite memory

10 minutes later, Dongwoon still had a smirk on his face.

" I hate that smirk." You looked at dongwoon. Dongwoon continue to smirk non-stop.

" Aishh, can you stop smirking ?? " You found that it is getting annoying.

" Nope." Dongwoon smirk. You fed up and ran over to haeyeon. " HAEYEON EONNI !!! " You cried.

" Waeyo ?? " Haeyeon blinked. 

" Dongwoon oppa bully me." You pouted and did some aegyo. 

" Wait, you call me oppa ?? " Dongwoon heard and ran over to you. Haeyeon chuckled.

" Ani, I didn't say anthing." You smiled and walked away. " Yah, I know you called me oppa just now !!! " Dongwoon yelled and went to chased you.

" Nope, I didn't say anything." You smiled innocently at him. " Aish, come on !! Or you're shy?? " Dongwoon smirked AGAIN.

" Gosh, can you stop smirking?? " You stare at him. " Can !! If you call me oppa." Dongwoon crossed his arm.

" arassso." You sighed. Dongwoon got excited and went nearer to you.

" Dongwoon oppa ~ " You did some aegyo. * Wow, she's cute.* Dongwoon eyes widened and blushed.

" Pffffft ! HAHAHAHAHAHA !! " You laughed as loud as you can. 

" Yah !! What are you laughing at ?? " Dongwoon looked at you.

" Do you know ... pffftt... that... pffftt... your face is as red as a tomato ?? BWAHAHAHAHA !! " You burst out into laughter again.

" MWO ?? JINJJA ?? " Dongwoon turned his head to asked doojoon. Doojoon just nodded and control his laughter.

" It's okay, you look cute !! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! " You laugh again. " Aish, I'm so gonna get you back." Dongwoon whisper.

5 minutes of laughter, ________ finally calmed down. " Omg, my stomach hurts !! Is all your faults !! " You pointed at dongwoon. 

" Yah !! How can you blame me?? You're the one who prank me." Dongwoon defended himself.

" Hmph !!" You turned your head away. " Fine, I'll treat you an ice cream kayy ?? " Dongwoon say with a smiled on his face. Your face lighten up.

" REALLY ?? YAYYYY !! " You cheered. " Wait here. Be right back." Dongwoon went to a ice cream stalls.

While you're enjoying the scenery, something cold touch your left cheek. You got a shocked and looked what it is. Than you realized is a cone of ice cream.

" Yayyy !! Ice cream !! " You beamed. Dongwoon shook his head and smiled. * Like a baby, huh ?? *

You unwrap the wrapper carefully and start to the ice cream. Than you noticed dongwoon doesn't have any. " Wooniee ... can I call you that ?? " you asked.

" Sure, why not ?? It is better than dongwoon." he smiled. " Wooniee, wae you're not eating ice cream ?? " You asked and went to your ice cream.

" Cause I don't feel like eating." He smiled and turned to look at the scenery. 

" Here !! Try some, it was YUMMY !! " You smiled at him. " Huh ?? Can I ?? " Dongwoon asked. 

" Sure, why not ?? Come on , try some." You put the ice cream near his mouth. " Okayyy." He blushed and the ice cream. * This is call indirect kiss right ?? " he think.

" How was it ?? Nice ?? " You asked curiously. " Yup, maa! " Dongwoon put two thumbs up. You gigled and continue eating your ice cream.

" So what are we gonna do now ?? " You asked. " Not sure." Dongwoon sighed. 

" Wait, where is oppa and eonni ?? " You realized there're gone. " OH NO !! Don't tell me they ditched us." Your eyes widened. 

" Maybe." Dongwoon shrugged. * Aish, this both !!* You and dongwoon think. " Let's go, let see what we can do." Dongwoon stand up and took your hand and started to walked around. * OMG !! We're holding hands.* You blushed. * Her hands is soft.* Dongwoon smiled.

They walk around han river and the further they walk the more the people were. Suddenly _______ hands slipped away from dongwoon's hand. When ______ looked up, she saw no sign of dongwoon. ________ started to panicked and looked around for dongwoon. 

" Wooniee ?? " You slighty shouted.

" Yah, where are you ?? " You stand in the middle of nowhere and many people were passing by. 

" Dongwoon a !! This is not funny, come out!! " You're gonna cry soon.

" SON DONG WOON, where are you ?? " Your tears started pouring down. Everyone looked at you like a little girl who lost her mummy. Suddenly, a voice shouted behind you. " GOTCHA !! " 

You got a shocked and turned around. You saw dongwoon face staring at you with a smiled on it. Than he realized you're crying. 

" Yah, _______ !! Why are you crying ?? " This time is dongwoon's turn to panicked. You just can't stop sobbing.

" I hate you, I hate you , I hate you." You keep repeating those words with your teary eyes.

" _______, did I go overboard ?? I'm sorry." Dongwoon apologize.

" Did you know how worry I am ?? I thought you left me alone !! " You start to cry again. * I think I'm too over this time." Dongwoon went to hugged you.

" I'm sorry, I'm really sorry! " Dongwoon said. " I will never, NEVER leave you alone. I promise." Dongwoon patted your back. You hugged him back tightly.

" You promise ?? " You sniffed. " I promise." Dongwoon smiled and the hugged continue who know how long ;)

======================================================================================================

Meanwhile, Doojoon and Haeyeon hide behind a building and looked at every move _______ and dongwoon do.

" Oppa, I think our plan work, huh ?? " Haeyeon turned to look at doojoon and smiled.

" Yeap !! Our maknae is so sweet." Doojoon hugged haeyeon from the back.

" YAYY !! Hope they get together soon. They look cute together." Haeyeon beamed.

" Since our work here is done... shall we go to our date now ?? " Doojoon looked at  haeyeon.

" Yup, gajja !! " Haeyeon smiled. Doojoon took haeyeon hand and went to their date.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At last I updated !!! 
Sorry for the late update :( *bow* 
Kinda busy this few days !! So , Dooyeon couple is the cupid here ?? KEKEKEKE !!
Super long chapter for you guys :D Hope you guys like it !! 
Now I know, gain subscriber is a HARD thing :( 
Anyway, congrats BEAST for the MAMA awards <3<3

- XOXO -