Actually you're not that bad

Meeting you is one of my favorite memory

Doojoon explain everything to sungjong . " Yah, Yoon _______ !! Am I your bestfriend ?? Why didn't you tell me any of this ?? " Sungjong scolded. " Mianhae, I don't want any of you worried."I lower down my head. " Fine, forgive you this time " Sungjong patted my head. " So how was your face ?? " Oppa touch my cheek. " Not as painful as just now " I smiled widely.

" CHILDREN !! Come to have dinner now. " Eomma shouted.

" Let's go, my two clumsy dongsaeng " Doojoon push us both while laughing.

* I love my family and my forever bestfriend.* ______ think.

Dinner time. Like usually, we have a fun dinner by chatting , telling jokes. After dinner, " Eomma, today let me do the dishes " I say while cleaning up the table. " Araso " Eomma smiled at me.

" _______ a, why you hate Dongwoon? " doojoon pass me the plate.

" Cause, I hate him " I say without looking at him.

" Must be have reason why you hate someone right ? "

"I dont think that hate someone need a reason "

" Aish , fine. Let me tell you something " He said.

" mmmm "

" Actually Dongwoon is an abandon child. His parents doesn't want him and try to throw him away. Luckily, someone pick him up that's dongwoon's currently parents.They love him but Dongwoon can't accept the fact that his real parents doesn't want him. Since that day, he close himself up in his own world. " Doojoon say with sadness cover in his eyes.

" So, this is not my buisness. Although I pity him, but he still need to change his attitude." Continue washing the dishes.

" YAH !! Can't you feel sorry for him " Doojoon smack her head softly.

" Ouch !! Feel sorry for him can't help him anything, you know ? " ______ Say massage his head.

" That's why I want you to help him "

" Help ?? Help what ?? "

" Help him to open up. Help him to be cheerful again. "

" Wait i thought he is happy with you guys ?? " ______ asked confusingly.

" Yeah, he is happy when he's with us, but I don't think he really put down everything. To be honest I still can see sadness in his eyes " He say looking at me.

" So?? What you want me to do?? Make him happy ?? "

" Yeah " He smiled widely.

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !! Oh please, he didn't even care to talk to me. What make you thing I will make him happy ?? " I laughed loudly

" Cause you're the most patient and cheerful girl I know " Doojoon say using puppy eyes looking at me.

" Aigoooo, wae my oppa so cute?? Fine, I will help him! But after a month he still didnt change I will stop it, Kayy ?? "

" No problem ma'am " he salute.

" Aigooooo " I laugh.

Meanwhile, sungjong hidding behind a wall listening to their conversation. * Please, _______ a !! You can help him but don't fall for him, I can't stand you loving other guy * Sungjong close his eyes and lean behind the wall.

========================================================================================================

* RRINGGG RRINNGGG *

" ______ a, let me bring you home " Sungjong smiled at me waiting me to finish packing.

" Ermm , sorry!! Today I think you can't " I tell him .

" Why ?? " He asked me curiously. " I'm going library later. I need to search some book for my physis project " finish packing up.

" Oh, I can accompany you " His face lighten up.

" Yah, do you forget ?? Eomoni call you to go home early to help her something. You forget ?? " 

" AHHHHHHH ! I really forgot it !! Thanks for reminding me. Than I'm going now, BYEE !! See you tomorrow. " He say and ran away.

I giggle at his mushroom hair bobbing up and down.

* Aish, gonna spend the night at library * I said boredly.

========================================================================================================

I walk to the shelves to search for the book I need.

* AISH !! I can't take it.Thanks to this bunch of book I'm holding that I can't even stretch my hand properly * 

Suddenly I saw a hand stretch out to take the book I'm going to take. 

" Hey , that's the book I'm going to take " I turn around and saw Dongwoon's face a inch away from mine.

I move back and hit the book shelves " Ouch, don't scared people like that !! " I yelled.

" Shhhhh, don't you know this is a library " He say emotionly.

" Oh sorry. Eh, that's the book I need and I saw it first so can you give me ?? " 

" Nope " He smiled

* Wow, first time see him smile. Actually he quite hot * tilting my head. " Yah, jebal !! I need to use it for my physic project " I plead him.

" HAHAHAHAHA !! Here you go. Anyway I take it for you. " He laugh softly.

" Aish, do you want me to kill you " He help me to take my rest of the books to one of the table.I followed behind him quietly. * Why did he help me ?? * He put the book down and sit on the chair and start reading his own story book.I sit infront of him and start doing my research.

" Erm, gomawo " He just nodded his head and continue reading. " Erm, why are you here ?? " I asked. He put down his book and lean infront. I gulped " Is this library your's ?? " he asked. " Huh?? " I look so blur. " Hahahha, I mean this is not your library so why am I here should i tell you ?? " He continue to read his book. " Oh, ani." We continue to do our things for 2 hours. 

He stretch himself and look at me. " _______, right ?? Don't you hungry ?? You stay here more than 2 hours already and is 8p.m forgod sake."

" Yeap, my name is _______ . Not bad, at least you still know my name and I'm that kind of girl without completing my thing I won't leave " continue doing my research.

* She look different from other girls I know * He think and without him knowing a smile appear own his face.

Another hour has pass. I stretched myself  " Ahhhhhhh , at last complete !! " I looked at dongwoon * Omo, he fell asleep ?? Why didnt he leave ?? *

" Dongwoon. Dongwoon a !! " I shook him softly.

" Hmmmm, oh ! You're done. Let's go, I bring you home " He rub his eyes cutely. Of course without him knowing ;)

While walking toward the way of my home silent cover us. " Erm, why did you wait for me ?? " breaking the silent.

" I'm a guy and I dont let a girl to go home alone late at night.Moreover, you're my hyung sister. " He said looking straight. 

Silent cover us again and after 10 minutes we reach my home. " Dongwoon a, gomawo " I turn around and smiled at him. I unlock the door and when inside.

* Actually he's not that bad * I smiled .

* She has a beautiful smile, huh?? Why didn't I realize that * He walked away with a smile on his face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAYY !! 4th chapter done :D 

At last, saw some fireworks between them !!! 

How was it ?? Sorry if the story still not interesting enough :(

I will try my best !! Please leave some comments, at least let me know someoe is reading it !! 

THANK YOU <3<3<3<3