Everything back to normal

Meeting you is one of my favorite memory

After all the eating, you went to clean up all the mess and went to continue your work.

" _______ a, come and watch us dance later." Dongwoon stretch out his hand to pass me a flyer with their faces on it. He scratch the back of his neck and shyly nodded his head.

" Mwo ?? You guys gonna dance ?? " you stopped what you're doing and took the flyer to have a better look.

" Yup, every year BEAST will perform some dance for the school carnival." Dongwoon smiled shyly.

* His smiled never failed to make me melts.* You shook it away. " PLESE !!! You must come." Dongwoon plead. 

* Should I go?? But....* You think it hardly. " Oh, I must go practice now !! You must come , arasso ?? 2 o'clock at the main hall." Dongwoon smiled and ran off.

" BUT .... " You wanted to tell him you doesn't want to go but he already ran away.

* Eothokke ?? I scared I will fell for him more.* You started to walked back and front non-stop.

" _______ ?? What are you doing ?? " Haeyeon suddenly pop out behind you. " AHHHHHHH ! Haeyeon eonni, don't scared me like that." You put your hand on your chest .

" Ah, mianhae. So why you look so pale ?? You sick ??" Haeyeon touched your forehead. " Ani, I'm fine." you lowered down your head. 

Haeyeon felt something wrong between you and dongwoon since she came. " ________ a, tell eonni honestly. What had happen between you and dongwoon?? " Haeyeon pulled you to sit on a bench. 

" Nothing happen between us." You looked everywhere except haeyeon eyes. " Look at me, you know you're not good at lying ?? " Haeyeon chuckled. 

" Really ?? That's mean what sungjong say is true." You pouted. " So , what had happen to both of you ?? " Haeyeon looked at you. You sighed and started to tell her the whole story.

" Ahhhhhh , so you like him but scared he doesn't feel the same towards you?? " you nodded. " But avoiding him isn't a way to solve this problem you know ?? " Haeyeon looked at you. " I know, but I don't want him to avoid me." You lowered your head. 

" Than you can avoid him ?? _______ , can't you see your hurting him too ?? He try his best to talk to you but you ignore him like that, don't you think will hurt him more?? " Haeyeon put her hand on your shoulder. " Don't avoid him , be like last time. Talk to each other, joke around. Even better, have some small arguments that can make you both get closer." Haeyeon smiled. 

* Maybe I should stop avoiding him.* You smiled back to haeyeon " Gomawo, eonni !! You're the best." You give a hug and she hugged you back.

=======================================================================================================

" Dongwoon a !! What are you searching at ?? "Gikwang asked and look at dongwoon who keep searching for ________.

* Will she come ?? Please, _________ !! Please come. Without you here supporting me, I don't think I can make it.* Dongwoon never give up searching for you.

" Aish , he totally ignored me." Gikwang hit dongwoon's back.

" Don't bother our maknae !! " Yoseob smack gikwang head. " YAH !!! Shorty !! " Gikwang stared at yoseob. " Pfft, whose the shorty here." Yoseob laughed and went to practice at the corner.

" Aish !!! " Gikwang stomped his foot and went to practice at the other corner.

" Why are they always fighting ?? " Doojoon asked Junhyung. Than he realized Junhyung never answer his question and turned to look at him. He was sitting on the floor texting with Hara. Is obvious cause he had a smile on his face. " Aish !! Another love freak." Doojoon whispered. 

" I heard that and don't forget you're one of the love freak." Junhyung said without looking at doojoon. Doojoon mumbled something and went to look for haeyeon. 

" HYUNG !! Don't be late, we're gonna start in another 15 minutes." Hyunseung yelled. " ARASSO !! I'LL COME BACK BEFORE WE START." Doojoon yelled back.

Is time for the performance. BEAST practice their dance step for the last time. 

Everyone clapped their hand and cheered for them when they went up to the stage. Mostly all the audience is girls. * Shoot, how can I looked for ______ when there have so many people.* Dongwoon looked around.

The music start and the hall is full of cheering. Beast started with a cool moves and each of them had a solo part.

When dongwoon's solo part is next something caught his eyes. Your smile. * She's here. YES !!! She came." Dongwoon looked at you and smiled.

* Is he smiling at me ?? * You look behind you and saw no one. You turned back to look at him and give him your sweetest smile. You mouthed ' FIGHTING' and pumped your fist. 

Dongwoon pumped his fist too and when to his solo part. He was awesome, cool !! Don't forget, he's hot too. You can't take your eyes of him. You also caught him looked at you and smiled at you.

Beast performance is over and they went to the backstage to have some rest.

" ______ !! Come, let's go looked for them." Haeyeon pulled you and went to the backstage.

Meanwhile, dongwoon is half dead, lying on the backstage floor. When he saw you walking in, he sit up as fast as he can and straighten up. He give you the cutest smiled you ever see.

" Hey guys." you waved at them. " HELLO !! ________ , do you see us just now ?? I'm awesome right ?? " Yoseob went to hug you.

" Yeah, Oppa is JJANG !! " I hugged back yoseob. " Yoseob let's go, we need to go somewhere." Junhyung pulled youseob away. 

" Where ?? Where are we going ?? " Yoseob looked blur and get pulled by junhyung. " I'm following them, bye haeyeon!! Bye ______. " Hyunseung went to follow yoseob and junhyung.

" Oppa , I want to play some game." Haeyeon show doojoon her puppy eyes. " Really ?? Gajja." Doojoon smiled at haeyeon and both of them went out.

"Erm." Gikwang looked around finding a excuse to go out. " AH !! I remember that I need to meet someone. BYE !! " He ran off.

Everything happen too fast! _______ and dongwoon just only can looked at them walked out one by one.

" So they just left us two here ?? " You looked at dongwoon.

" I think so." He tap his finger on the floor. You went to sit beside him and silence cover you both.

" I thought you're not coming just now." Dongwoon smiled shyly.

" What make you think that?? " You chuckled at his cute side.

" Cause I thought you're still avoiding me." 

" Oh, about that.... Let's forget about it." You turned to looked at him and smiled.

" so we're good ?? " His face lighten up.

" YUPP !! " You smiled at him.

" YAYYYYY !!!! " He hugged you. * OMG , did he just hug me ?? I can feel that I'm blushing. Eeeek .* you hugged him back.

* I miss her.* He smiled while hugging you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 12 is done :DDD

woonieka and waniey951215 this is updated for you guys :D

THANKS TO MY OTHER SUBCRIBER AND READER !! Love you guys to the maxx <3<3

YAYYY , my be@toy jacket is gonna be here next week !! Ithink and I hope :D