Worst among worst

Meeting you is one of my favorite memory

After having a good chat with BEAST, is time for class. I say goodbye to everyone ecxept DONGWOON. * Why even I memorize his name * . Anyway , from the start he didnt even say a word at all. First I thought his mute, but when he tell me his name than I know I was wrong. I thought he would be friendly even Junhyung smile. Who cares, he's not even someone important to me. But this will never change the fact that he's hot and good looking. * NO, what am I thinking ?? He's NOT HOT, NOT HOT !!!! * 

" ______, Let's go " Sungjong shake me and that's the moment I wake up from my daydream.

In a minutes, everygirl started to run towards BEAST. I don't really care cause I don't think I will fangirl my own Oppa. 

BUT the problem is they're behind me and sungjong!!! 

Everygirl start to push me away and I fall on the floor with a *THUD* 

" Ouch!! " I half-shouted. When I want to look who's the one who push me I saw Dongwoon looking at me. I think he will help me out but he smirk at me. And he continue his journey to his class.

" ______ !! Omo , who push you??? " Sungjong said worriedly. He hold me up and patted my skirt. I glare at Dongwoon's back and starting to curse behind him !

On the way to class I keep mumble something and sungjong look at me like I'm gone crazy.

" Yah, ______ what happen to you ?? Why you look so angry ?? " Sungjong nearly shouted .

Than I told him the whole story. He shouted " WHAT ??? How can he smirk at you when you fall ?? OMG-osh !! I'm so gonna kill that bastard " Sungjong say while he trying to act like a gangster walking towards the door. " HAHAHAHAHAHAHA " I laughed. " Bwo ?? What are you laughing at ?? " He ask you innocently. " Sungjong a , I like your girly and cute side more " I said while smilling. " Chincha , Let me show you something cute " he started to show me.

 

" HAHAHAHA , kyeopta !!! " I started to laugh non-stop.

* Is good to see you laugh again * Sungjong think.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During the fifth class, two seniors who I doesnt know came to look for me and say that Doojoon oppa is looking for me. I gladly follow them and they bring me to the back field .

" Where is oppa ?? " I ask looking around.

" Pffftt, even started to call him oppa " Without me knowing 3 other girls walk toward us.

I gulp and act strong and say " Why did you bring me here ?? I thought you say oppa is looking for me. " I stare at them 

" Aishh, this !! " The middle girl with long wavy red hair say. " I'm gonna teach this some lesson " The other say while smirking at me. " YAH !!! See who's the here!! I bet you guys are one of my oppa fans , right ?? OH please, my oppa won't like girls like you guys " I said using my poker face. 

" YAHHH !! My oppa my oppa !! What make you right to call him oppa ?? " The black hair girl with piercing say.

" Cause I'm his sister " I say hiding my weak side. " I think I can go now " I walk away and one of them pull me infront of them and give me a slap.

I look at them and the tears start to form in my eyes " YAHH !! This is my first time that I get slap ... Even eomma and oppa never slap me before " I shouted !! When I'm going to slap back those girls, I feel something wet and cold surrounding my body. 

I gasp when I know that they splash me with two bucket of ice water.

I bent down shivering and I felt something warm wrapping around me. When I look up, I saw Dongwoon using his towel to wrap around me. 

" es " He hissed. " Like we will fall for you guys when you did all these " He stare at them with his emotionless face. 

The girls flinched and ran off.

He pulled me up and bring me to girl restroom " Clean yourself up cause you look PATHETIC " I shoot him a glare * chill _____ * I say to myself. " Gomawo " I said without looking at him.

" No need to thanks me, I dont want doojoon hyung get laugh at other cause he have such a pathetic sister " He say and walk away.

" SON DONG WOON, I HATE YOU " I shouted in the bathroom. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO :D Second chapter here !!!!!

How was it ?? 

And thanks to my 2 subscriber :D Thanks for the subscribe !!

Although not many at least I know someone is reading it :)

LOT OF LOVE ♥♥♥♥♥♥