Love is in the air

Meeting you is one of my favorite memory

The surprise party when on til late at night. All of them planned to have a sleep over at you and doojoon house, but sungjong went home after that.

" Who want some hot chocolate ?? " You volunteer to make some for them.

" ME !! " Yoseob and gikwang put their hands up. Doojoon smacked both of their head. " OUCH !! " They touched their head. " You guys think my dongsaeng is what ?? Your maid ?? " Doojoon smacked their head again. 

" It's okay, how about I make everyone a cup of hot chocolate?? " you stand up from your sit and went into the kitchen.

" Okay, I'll go with you." Haeyeon stood up but doojoon pulled him down.  " Waeeyoo ?? " Haeyeon looked at him. 

Doojoon looked at dongwoon. " Ahhhh , I get it." Haeyeon nodded her head.

" Dongwoon a, be a man !! Go help _______." Haeyeon pushed dongwoon.

" Huh ?? Oh , arasso." Dongwoon smiled at haeyeon and mouthed ' Thank you'

" My baby girl !!! " Doojoon sudddenly went to hug haeyeon. " Aigooooo !! " Haeyeon shook her head.

_______ stretch out her hand high up just to get the cocoa powder. Obviously she can't get it. Suddenly someone hands stretch out to take for her.

She turned around an saw it's dongwoon. He smiled at her " here you go." He pass her the cocoa powder. 

" Whoa, DEJAVU." Your eyes widened. " Dejavu ?? Oh, library." Dongwoon smiled. 

" Yeah , what are you doing here ?? Not gonna wtach movie with them?? " You went to took some cups out. 

" How can I let the birthday girl stay here alone ?? " Dongwoon raised his eyebrow.

" HAHAHAHA !! I'm fine being alone." You laughed. " But not today." He give you a warm smile. You turned to looked at him. * I miss this smile.* You smiled back to him.

Although Dongwoon doesn't know how to make hot chocolate but he still stay there and accompany _______. Suddenly he heard ______ yelled .

" OUCH !! " You let go the thing you're holding. " What happen ?? " Dongwoon stood up and went next to you. 

" Oh, is nothing. I accidently burned myself with the boiling water." You smiled. * But your face didn't show that you're okay.* Dongwoon search your face.

" Your hand is burning. It so red !! " Dongwoon pulled your hand to the sink and on the cold water. He rubbed your hand softly prevent from hurting you. 

* Omg I can feel that I'm blushing * you used your other hand to touch your cheek. Than when you looked up, your eyes landed on dongwoon's pinkish lips. 

* I wonder how's his lips taste like ? * You giggled. " What are you laughing at ?? " Dongwoon looked at you. " Huh ?? Oh nothing. " You blushed and turned your head away. He put some medicine on your hand and help you put the 8 cups of hot chocolate on a tray and took it out for them. You followed behind him queitly.

" Omo , what happen to your hand ?? " Haeyeon ran over to you and took your hand. You slightly winced but didn't say anything. 

" Because my two babo hyung called her to make hot chocolate !! " Dongwoon glared at yoseob and gikwang.

" Hey , we're innocent." They both said. You giggled at their so-innocent face. " It's okay. Is my own fault." You smiled at haeyeon.

" okay , come let's watch the movie." Haeyeon pulled you over. You sit between Hyunseung and Dongwoon. Haeyeon and Doojoon cuddled each other at the other side. And Yoseob and gikwang, obviously is sitting on the floor. 

1 hours later, you felt sleepy. Your eyes slightly is open. In the end you fell asleep. Your head slowly dropped on dongwoon's shoulder. Dpngwoon got a shocked and look at you. * She look so angelic. This is the second time I saw her sleeping.* Dongwoon smiled.

" Hey, I'm gonna bring ________ to her bed." Dongwoon slowly lifted you up and went to your room. 

* Wow, her room is full of purple. I guess this is her favourite colour.* Dongwoon put you on your bed. He cover your body with your blanket. You curled into a ball and continue sleeping. That make dongwoon chuckled. * How cute. Oh, her present !! * Dongwoon went to took the present. He put the bouquet of roses with the present beside your bed. 

* Sweet dream, _______ * He smiled and kiss your forehead. 

* I love her even more now. _________, what did you do to me ?? * Dongwoon smiled and closed your room door queitly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY !! A bad chapter :( 

I need to go out, so I rush it !! Hope you guys like it :D

Okay , going out now <3 BYE !!!

COMMENTS NEEDED and if can subscribe it !!! 

Love you lots <3<3