Ruined.

Meeting you is one of my favorite memory

" Eoniee, Dongwoon asked me out !! Kyaaaaa." You whisper to Haeyeon. 

" Omo, jinja yo ?? " Haeyeon grew excited. All you do is giggled to yourself. Suddenly Sungjong hugged you from behind. " _______ a !!! I MISS YOU SO MUCHHIEEE !! " Sungjong hugged you from behind.

" Aigooo, we never meet for a week only." You shook your head but smile.

" A week for me is like 10 years." Sungjong said pouting. You smiled and walked to the classroom with sungjong. When you're walking to your classroom on the other side dongwoon and naeun is walking together. Dongwoon eyes caught yours and both of you are blushing. Naeun saw and she got pissed. * Aish, why she have to appear.* Naeun clenched her fist.

" Don't forget our date." Dongwoon whisper to your ears when he walk past you. He smiled secretly after that.

" Omo,_____ wae your face so red ?? " Sungjong noticed your face.

" where got ?? The weather is too hot that's why my face is red." You quickly walked away making sungjong laugh. * She really do love dongwoon.*

====================================

The day both you and dongwoon waited for finally reach.But that day make both of you changed.

" Eomma, oppa tonight I'm not gonna eat at home." You told them. Your mom give you a curious look. " Waeyo ?? Going out ?? " Your mom asked you curiously. " Eomma, still remember dongwoon ?? " Your mom nodded. " He gonna bring your precious daughter for a date tonight." Doojoon said out loud and took his cup to the kitchen.

" Oppa." You slightly shouted. All doojoon do is laugh non stop. " Omo, jinja ?? Are you guys dating ?? " Your mom's eye glitter. " Ani, we just gonna have a normal date." You said. 

" Oh, I bet that kid likes you." Your eomma say. 

" Eomma, is not what you're thinking." You blushed. " Omo,my daughter is blushing." Your mom teased you. " Aish, I'm gonna stay in my bedroom." You stormed off.

" Doojoon a, do you think that dongwoon kid like _____ ?? " Your mom ask doojoon.

" For me, I think they LOVE each other." Doojoon smiled.

==========================================

" Oppa, can you not go today ??" Naeun asked dongwoon.

" Wae yo?? I thought you're gonna support me." Dongwoon said. Naeun bit her lips and cant take it anymore. " Oppa, saranghaeyo." Naeun went to kiss dongwoon on his lip. Dongwoon got a shocked and pushed Naeun away. 

" Yah !!! You crazy ?? " Dongwoon wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

" Oppa!!! Please don't leave me. I never treat you as my brother before. The day mom bring you back I already fall for you. Oppa, please don't go. I love you more than that !!! " Dongwoon slapped Naeun. Naeun fell and her leg went weak. * This is the first time oppa slap me.* Naeun touched her cheek where dongwoon had slapped.

" Don't you dare call _____ a ." Dongwoon hissed. Slowly naeun tears started to rolling down her cheeks. Dongwoon heart ache looking at his lovely sister like that. He bent down and went to wipe her tears. " Naeun, wake up. Don't be stupid. We're siblings." Dongwoon said softly.

" But we're not blood related." Naeun defended.

" Naeun, I treat you as a sister. I'm sorry but I have to go." Naeun tears cant stop flowing out. " If you go, I'll die !! " Naeun said. " Don't be stupid. Naeun, oppa love you but someday you have to face it that we can't be together." Dongwoon wiped her tears again. He slowly pulled Naeun up to her room. 

" I'm sorry , I need to go." Dongwoon said and closed the door. * Oppa, I already warned you.* Naeun sniff and went to her drawer to search for blade.

===========================================

* What to do ?? I have no idea what to wear ?? * You panicked and took out every dress you have. Suddenly a knock form on your door. " Come in!! " You shouted.

" ________ !! " Haeyeon squealed. " Eonnie !! Omg, thank god you're here. Help me to pick a dress." You show her your puppy face. "Aigooo, arassoo." Haeyeon smiled. Haeyeon help you to pick a simple yet a nice dress and help you to put on a light make up. She even help you to design a hairstyle for you. 

" Wow, yeppunda.Eonnie you should be a hairstylist." You look in the mirror. 

" Aishh, dont make me shy." Haeyeon joke.

" Eonnie, I'm scared !! What if soemthing went wrong?? " You asked haeyeon. 

" Aigoooo, don't think to much and enjoy your date." She smiled. Suddenly your phone vibrated. You took it and saw a new message.

From : Your most awesome and handsome oppa <3

Hey, I'm on the way now !! 
Do me a favour, went to your neighbourhood park there. 
I'll pick you up from there.
Can't wait for our date.

To : _________

" Eonniee, get to go!! His on his way to our neighbourhood park. I'm gonna meet him there. Bye!! " You took your beg and ran downstairs.

" Bye, enjoy your date !!!!! " Haeyeon shouted and smiled. * Hope everything went smoothly. They deserve each other.*

" Jagiya !! " Doojoon hugged haeyeon from behind.

" Wae ??" Haeyeon turned to look at doojoon.

" Let's go for a date too." 

" Shiro, we need to stay here and accompany your mom." Haeyeon said and make doojoon pouted. 

=========================================

* I can't wait for our date.* Dongwoon smiled like an idiot while driving. Suddenly his phone started ringing. He look at the ID and it was his eomma.

" Eomma ? Wae yo ?? " Dongwoon picked up the phone.

" PPALLI !!! Come back faster." Dongwoon's mom cried.

" Eomma, what happen ?? " Dongwoon try to calmed his mother down. " I don't know. Naeun locked herself in the room since 4 hours ago. I try to call her out for dinner but no one's answering. I thought she's sleeping so I knock her door loud enough but still no one's answering. Eothokke ?? What if something happen?? " His mother cried non stop. 

" Eomma, relax !! I'll be home soon. " Dongwoon hang up the phone and make an U-turn back to his home.

In another 10 minutes, dongwoon reach his house and rush to Naeun's room. He saw his mom kneeling down and cry non-stop. " Eomma, relax." Dongwoon told her. He try to open the door but it was locked. He had no choice but to break the door. In no time, the door had be knock down by him. And the next thing he saw is Naeun was there lying on the floor with her blood around her. She had cut her hand not only once but more than 10 times. She lose too much blood and had fainted. " Omo, naeun!!! " Dongwoon's mom saw and straight run over to her daughter and hug her tightly.

5 minutes later the anbulance had reach and send nauen to the nearest hospital. 

Dongwoon walked back and forth just to wait for any news. His mother was there sitting there lifelessly. " Eomma, don't worry. It'll be okay." Dongwoon went to hug her mom. Sunddenly the doctor came out make both of dongwoon and his mother jumped up. 

" Doctor, how was my daughter ?? " Dongwoon's mom asked.

" Don't worry, she's safe now." The doctor smiled and walked away. Dongwoon's mom sighed in relief. " Eomma you go home first and have a rest. Tonight I'll take care of Naeun." Dongwoon said and his mom nodded. Dongwoon went to called a taxi for his mom. After that he went to Naeun room and saw that she's awake.

" Why are you so stupid ?? " Dongwoon asked.

" I told you, I'll die if you go." Naeun eyes went tary. " Why did you even safe me ?? Let me die !! " Naeun lose control. Dongwoon went to hug his sister. " Babo, calmed down. Aren't I'm here now ?? " Dongwoon say. 

" You won't leave me right ?? " Naeun asked dongwoon. Dongwoon didn't answer her. " You still gonna go and confess to her ?? " Naeun asked again. Once again dongwoon went silent.

" Arassoo, I better go die now." Naeun wanted to walked out. " Naeun!!! " Dongwoon chased her.

" If you going to leave me, there's no more meaning for me to be alive." Naeun cried. " Okay, I promised you I won't leave. I won't go confess to ______." Dongwoon said. 

" Jinja ?? Oppa, saranghae!!! " Naeun hugged dongwoon tightly. " Nadu, saranghae." Dongwoon said coldly. "Come on, let me bring you back.You need to rest more." Dongwoon said.

" Promise you won't leave me ?? " Naeun said. " Promise." Naeun held dongwoon hands and went to sleep.

Dongwoon used his other hand to take out his phone and start dailing someone.

=========================================

* What happen to wooniee ?? It had been 1 hour and more. Hope nothing happen to him.* You sit at the bench in the park.

" _______ " Someone called you from behind.

" Dongwoon ?? " You excitedly said and turned around but it was not him.

" Why are you here ?? "

" Don't wait anymore. His not coming." He said.

" Yah !! Is no time for your joke." You laugh.

" I mean it. He's not coming. He called me just now." He looked at you with a serious face.

" Is it true, sungjong ?? " You asked.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys :)

So sorry for the late updates !! I was busy watching a new drama. So sorry !!!

Tomorrow is a big day for me, cause I'm taking my results :D Wish me luck !!

Chapter 22, here you go :) Hope you guys like it.

Thanks to my reader, ommenter and subscriber :D Love you guys !!

- XoXo -